Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin after several years? - page 8. (Read 5144 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 11:45:12 AM
After several years, i am thinking about a cashless society, every payment will be done with bitcoin and cryptocurrency. That will be a great world.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 11:03:12 AM
if I think bitcoin will grow more and can be accepted by the government. so the price will also increase if the government wants to accept bitcoin well and there is a legal umbrella too
government acceptance could be main factor for bitcoin price.maybe after its legalized, we will see bitcoin and altcoin price to the moon.
Activity: 672
October 05, 2018, 10:48:26 AM
if I think bitcoin will grow more and can be accepted by the government. so the price will also increase if the government wants to accept bitcoin well and there is a legal umbrella too
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
October 05, 2018, 10:34:16 AM
I hope the bitcoin will go up. Not only that, it will become more popular. And one day, it will probably replace fiat in trading activities. Bitcoin is very desirable.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 05, 2018, 10:31:40 AM
Bitcoin after several years will be so expensive that the skeptical people are all trying hard to just get some bitcoin at least 0.01 while the non skeptical people like us who are already here in the forum and already getting and saving cryptocurrencies not only bitcoin but also other cryptocurrencies like ethereum and many more.
Activity: 283
October 05, 2018, 10:08:58 AM
It's difficult to predict bitcoin in the next few years. But I am sure that in the years to come bitcoin will grow and become more polarized. Many people will start using bitcoin and bitcoin has shown the results. We must be more patient again to process our bitcoin because success cannot be achieved instantly, it takes a struggle before reaping the rewards.
Activity: 742
October 05, 2018, 09:44:25 AM
I think paper money will end soon. it sucks and inflation sucks.

hope crypto rules and every year price of products get lower not higher like now.
it is very difficult to crypto replace paper money. we know that crypto has nothing to control and certainly takes a very long process if it wants to happen. the public chooses paper money because of its real and legal state-made nature for the system of transactions and payments every day.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 08:53:24 AM
I still believe that Cashless Society will come nearly end the paper money soon we will enter in this kind of society where people will more love in digital money so I believe that bitcoin has a great future where all of us will become greater when time comes, lets all wait for it.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 08:49:20 AM
what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

I think after several years bitcoin will be the new currency of the world and maybe sooner or later bitcoin may increase into $225,000 as many say because the demand of bitcoin will be increase.
Activity: 214
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 07:51:30 AM
I think paper money will end soon. it sucks and inflation sucks.

hope crypto rules and every year price of products get lower not higher like now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 07:29:07 AM
I would like to see people use the cryptocurrency everywhere for calculations in a few years. Then the pioneers of this business will be rich.
Activity: 5
October 05, 2018, 06:41:33 AM
As we as a whole know, everything has changed an enhanced little by little in this time, nearly everything. Installment framework is one of them. Individuals are once in a while conveying cash on their pockets nowadays. Truly, bitcoin can be a swap for it in quite a long while ahead since it is basic and simple to utilize. I trust, individuals will leave their cash one day and utilize bitcoin more to pay anything, it implies bitcoin will enhance extremely well in quite a long while ahead.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
October 03, 2018, 03:48:38 AM
I think bitcoin will be more expensive in the future, and more often it will be used as an asset to store money.

I don't think we'll see bitcoin being used as money to buy things in supermarkets. More convenient digital currencies will be used in the future.
Bitcoin is existing in this world for many years and many rich investor now is engaging themselves in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency so it has a chance that bitcoin can also used as currency on some store like supermarket and even restaurants will surely accept it.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 03:25:45 AM
I think bitcoin will be more expensive in the future, and more often it will be used as an asset to store money.

I don't think we'll see bitcoin being used as money to buy things in supermarkets. More convenient digital currencies will be used in the future.
Activity: 719
October 02, 2018, 06:58:42 PM
Bitcoin has reached its highest value since it was created in late 2017 but in 2018 the bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market fell sharply. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile due to many factors, but I believe this will be the future of the world financial market.
Yes the crypto were always volatile so in the future we could see a highest price in the market. And I think after several years bitcoin has many good features it has to use by the users. A lot of things could surprise us after several years in the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 06:47:12 PM
I think bitcoin will remain a good investment in the future. I believe that it will not become the universal medium of exchange, it is possible that for these purposes will create another coin.
Mayve bitcoin can be known by all of people in this world after several years, and i also feel that bitcoin can bounceback more stronger in the next few years that's why if people are holding some bitcoin, do not ever sell it now ans wait until the price will recover.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
October 02, 2018, 05:57:23 PM
Bitcoin has reached its highest value since it was created in late 2017 but in 2018 the bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market fell sharply. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile due to many factors, but I believe this will be the future of the world financial market.
Activity: 798
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 02, 2018, 11:05:29 AM
In my opinion, in the next few years, the price of BTC will drop sharply, so now consider selling them, do not hold on for a long time because BTC is a bubble, please be patient and invest in New altcoin more potential
i am not agree with you dude.for next several years, there are many good fundamental that support bitcoin price.such as bitcoin halving and maybey mass adoption for bitcoin.so why you should said like this.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
October 02, 2018, 11:01:46 AM
what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

For me bitcoin will have higher value in the next coming years and it will be more stabilized. Bitcoin will be more developed and more people will keep on investing on it.
Very good development every year makes me always think that in the future, bitcoin might choose a very high price, and it will certainly be stable. Well, I think we can even use it real. maybe in the future, bitcoin will be accepted as an alternative to fiat money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 02, 2018, 10:52:02 AM
In my opinion, in the next few years, the price of BTC will drop sharply, so now consider selling them, do not hold on for a long time because BTC is a bubble, please be patient and invest in New altcoin more potential
Pages:
Jump to: