Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin after several years? - page 26. (Read 5144 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 05:03:08 AM
There are two options, how will bitcoin in a few years. Either it will be a bursting bubble, or the owners of bitcoin will be millionaires. Only time will tell what scenario is waiting for us.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
September 05, 2018, 04:52:30 AM
what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

from the day it began up to this date, bitcoin has exponentially grew in many aspects, from a digital currency to a trading phenomenon, bitcoin has proven its worth and potentials thru developmental breakthrough, and i think it will be bigger for the coming years, your thoughts are drastically coming to reality, soon almost all trading firms, digital and physical stores will accept bitcoin as medium of payment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
September 05, 2018, 03:57:49 AM
For me, it is obvious, that Bitcoin is something way bigger, than just a currency from the other currencies, because so many politics, celebrities and other important guys are involved and intereested, it will be indeed something big in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 05, 2018, 03:40:59 AM

bitcoin will still be bitcoin after several years and the price will still be unexpected . most people will say that the price will go higher but i wont totally agree with them because as what i see , bitcoin can be easily manipulated resulting for him to decrease or change its current flow  . but one thing for sure , bitcoin will  be able to become more recognizable on most countries and more stores and company can posibly partner with it . thats why , bitcoin is a best buy everyday in terms of personal usage or for profit making activities .
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 03:35:04 AM
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

Actually, it is obvious to think that many people especially those who are old as well as the new comers in this industry are expecting, hoping and believing that in the near future, the value of Bitcoin will be more beneficial in a sense that the price will go into an increase to benefit everyone who are already into it. I am also expecting and hoping that many cointries will now adapt into accepting and even recognizing its worth and importance for a fast rising economy which deals into the reliance with the modern technology. Certain problems and issues are needed to be faced and resolved so that the worries and risks associated on it will be lessen or somehow be abundant so that many people will continue to engage into this industry.
Activity: 58
September 05, 2018, 03:27:08 AM
I expect bitcoin to grow more and will be more known by investors in the future decades. Although some places banned bitcoin, I see bitcoin to be used in different payments because our generation becomes digitized, as it is less hassle but also prone to attacks.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 05, 2018, 03:07:35 AM
Bitcoin after several years will hold majority of the people money and it's usage will be high than now and many new bitcoin will come into existence and bitcoin value is rising again and again and those who are holding high amount of bitcoin they are wealthy in present time.
Yes I also think that majority of people will be used bitcoin as a money on which it becomes more exposed and widely used in the public that encourages many people to buy and sell or hold it for a long-term on which it can possibly help many people to improve their financial status in life.
Activity: 264
September 05, 2018, 03:02:26 AM

Actually we are all expecting for a best outcome for the future stand of Bitcoin because on our current situtation, almost all of us are starting to rely our needs specially when it comes to financial aspect from what we ca obtain from our work done in terms of cryptocurrency job that is payable by Bitcoin or other types of crypto coins. I am also in the exlectation that in the near future, Bitcoin as well as the whole crypto market will be totally be accepted in all the nations in the world and be legally used and recognized by the government as one of the circulating currency we use on a daily life basis. After all, I am hoping that certain problems and issues will now be resolved so that we can be free to earn and gain the benefits provided by this type of currency not being afraid of scams and hacks that are primarily associated upon entering the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 109
September 05, 2018, 02:51:11 AM
Bitcoin  will soar higher than usualsince it willbe a cashless soCiety in the future. It will be accepted anywhere as mode of payment.
Activity: 24
September 05, 2018, 01:44:15 AM
After several years, the bitcoin may go furthur through success or not. Many contributing factors may affect the future of bitcoin like the quantity of the users as well as the price of it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 12:51:34 AM
Bitcoin after several years will hold majority of the people money and it's usage will be high than now and many new bitcoin will come into existence and bitcoin value is rising again and again and those who are holding high amount of bitcoin they are wealthy in present time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:23:10 AM

After some years i guess bitcoins will get a immense price ahead. They will just bloom upm Bitcoins will show us some great demand ahead and also they might surely get much popular amongst the youth. Bitcoins can alsi be used as a major mean of payment ahead which would give us the ease of transactions. Several peoples have huge expectations from bitcoins in tue future and i am sure that bitcoins will reach all their expectations and will make everyone happy enrolled with bitcoins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
September 05, 2018, 12:22:04 AM
I judge, bitcoin will still be the same as what is happening now and so on and on. because government interference is only an issue, it is not really realized. unless the government finally regulates bitcoin, the future will be different.
Activity: 364
September 05, 2018, 12:20:27 AM
I think, bitcoin will continue to dominate the cryptomarket, the demand will still be greater than any other cryptocurrencies, and I hope that in that day, poeple are more aware of the cryptocommunity and what it is about, I really believe that cryptocurrency is gonna be the biggest change that will happen to our generation and it is the change that is sure to bring a better way of life to everyone.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 05, 2018, 12:20:23 AM
I am very confident that bitcoin will come in the next few years and in the future bitcoin is very useful and even bitcoin can be one of the best solutions for the world economy in the future.
Activity: 420
September 05, 2018, 12:00:10 AM
Bitcoin i  several years will be our digital money where we can buy anything we want, it would become a mode of payment in different establishments since blockchain will be highly use in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
September 04, 2018, 11:27:18 PM
Counting for several years from now makes me feel excited about how bitcoin will really looks like during that time. I expect that bitcoin will really have a bright future as its adoption rate is getting higher because more and more entities are already using the full capabilities of blockchain technology.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 09:30:47 PM
After 20 years there will be a new world order only one currency will be used all over the world and its a crypto.
Banks will be eliminated, economy will grow up rapidly.
Activity: 378
September 04, 2018, 09:22:39 PM
As I see it, the word is being gradually taught of cryptocurrency, and the world still a long way to go before accepting bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies in their system, only the richest countries or should I say, the first world countries are the ones who really can afford to apply the cryptosystem in their society, and the rest of the world is still unable, in that case the cryptocommunity is still used by some people who can afford to use cryptocurrency, so I think it would take more years before the world will be using cryptocurrency as the one world currency.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
September 04, 2018, 07:25:37 PM
The future of a product ,any technology , will depend largely on the customers and investors , if they are still trusting and patronized cryptocurrency and continue to support the technology ,it will have a good future in several years , if there is no demand in the market what will happen to the supply, so it is in hand of the users the future of cryptocurrency.
I agree.The future of bitcoin will depend more largely on the people itself,its investors and even holders.I believe that bitcoin will soon to be a global currency,making fiat currency lessen its usage.And for sure along with the growth of bitcoin,economic growth will also takes place.
Pages:
Jump to: