Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin after several years? - page 25. (Read 5144 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 06, 2018, 09:32:23 PM
I also think bitcoin will continue to increase the overall economy of society without exception, both modern and traditional technology markets are currently developing very fast and that is the reality
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 08:55:00 PM
Basically, bitcoin will grow with millions of people participating on it and earn. It will encourage alot of investors in the future because of the system and ofcourse because of the advantage of it if you are one of the biggest businessman to invest.
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 08:35:57 PM
What happens with bitcoin after a number of years is the greater the value. As happened several years before, where bitcoin has a price of 10 cen. And now, bitcoin is able to prove that bitcoin is able to grow well and fast.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 06, 2018, 05:24:42 PM
I believe bitcoin will continue to develop after a few years and there will be lots of people investing in bitcoin so of course the price of bitcoin will continue to rise and become expensive and will remain profitable
The future is likely to grow and push up prices. In fact, it is going very slowly to finish up the number down. And if there is capital at this time also seems reasonable to have high profits. And smart in investment to reduce the failure.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 04:24:37 PM
I believe bitcoin will continue to develop after a few years and there will be lots of people investing in bitcoin so of course the price of bitcoin will continue to rise and become expensive and will remain profitable

In a short period we cannot able to predict what is going to be the price of Bitcoin, but surely in the coming years, bitcoin will become a very expensive one. Already many people are kept joining into Bitcoin investment and they are making a profit already with the investment they made.

Yes, I like your opinion about bitcoin that will come, indeed we need to be optimistic and believe that bitcoin will improve in the future and prices will increase in the future, because this is our hope.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 06, 2018, 03:52:58 PM
what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

I don’t think so anyone can predict that. Future is always uncertain. Anything can happen. This is specifically true for the cryptocurrency market, given its history. The crypto market is highly volatile such that we cannot predict what will happen the next day. But I think Bitcoin needs many improvements before it can act as currency to be used in supermarkets.

it's difficult to predict because bitcoin is fluctuative. but hopefully next year bitcoin is getting more popular. so bitcoin can become a rising interest again with the popularity of bitcoin.
maybe at end of this year could be the moment for bitcoin price rebound again after several months bloody and much investor sell their bitcoin.after SEC announce about etf approval with positive result, i am sure much investor buy again bitcoin.
You are depending in something that has not happened yet, many people are putting their hopes in the sec and the possibility that it approves the etf and it is very unlikely that is going to happen, so I really do not think that we are going to see a massive recovery by the end of the year, I know that people do not like to hear that but I think it is the truth.
Activity: 392
September 06, 2018, 07:21:18 AM
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

I don’t think so anyone can predict that. Future is always uncertain. Anything can happen. This is specifically true for the cryptocurrency market, given its history. The crypto market is highly volatile such that we cannot predict what will happen the next day. But I think Bitcoin needs many improvements before it can act as currency to be used in supermarkets.

it's difficult to predict because bitcoin is fluctuative. but hopefully next year bitcoin is getting more popular. so bitcoin can become a rising interest again with the popularity of bitcoin.
maybe at end of this year could be the moment for bitcoin price rebound again after several months bloody and much investor sell their bitcoin.after SEC announce about etf approval with positive result, i am sure much investor buy again bitcoin.
yes I am also convinced that bitcoin will be fine, the reason is because investors sell bitcoin when the market is down for sure because they are in need of an income, they are definitely impatient, I hope bitcoin will get better in the future
Activity: 588
September 06, 2018, 07:14:31 AM

Activity: 457
September 06, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

Activity: 196
September 06, 2018, 04:29:43 AM

In a short period we cannot able to predict what is going to be the price of Bitcoin, but surely in the coming years, bitcoin will become a very expensive one. Already many people are kept joining into Bitcoin investment and they are making a profit already with the investment they made.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 06, 2018, 04:15:24 AM

It may possible maye, to happen your expectation about bitcoin In the future and I guess Its already been happening In japan where bitcoin can be use to pay on any store on their country's and alternative payment to ride on their train or bus, I guess. And when each countries will adopt bitcoin technology, It might possible that, It may come to reality one day.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
September 06, 2018, 03:41:34 AM
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
September 06, 2018, 03:27:07 AM

There is every possibility that anything can happen, Bitcoin can continue or maybe end someday, we never get to know that yet… there is also the possibility that it can be used in buying whatever you need from a supermarket, but that doesn’t mean that we are changing our conventional to Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is just a mode of payment and investment, nothing more and that’s what it will always remain. It has its positive sides and also the negatives.
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 03:16:46 AM
Bitcoin will soar in several years to come since it is getting popular,big establishments will make it as their mode of payments and compensatuon like signature campaigns.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
September 06, 2018, 03:07:42 AM

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
September 06, 2018, 02:36:12 AM
I expect that Bitcoin would be adopted in many different ways in the future. Actually, we are already adopting some changes that are benefiting the masses. Just like for example, some companies are making Bitcoin an over all payment for bills, loads, gifts, credits, etc. This things are actually big deal. What more in the years to come.
That is exactly how the case would be in future. This cryptocurrency will enter almost all the walks of life where we would need instant transaction of goods and services.

As the European countries are continuously adapting Bitcoin as their medium of exchange in their leading industries, cryptocurrency central bank will be made in Venezuela and the technology has already been extended to Philippines which show the urgency and need of cryptocurrency for the current world and for future.
Activity: 54
September 05, 2018, 01:53:25 PM
I believe bitcoin is a very good kind of coin and it has a good kind of foundation as crypto currency ,it has been tested of long time already, so I think this bitcoin will have a long journey to come ,for it has many good things ,done to the people.

I think this will also require mass adoption to grow more transactions in crypto.
If bitcoin can bring more adoption when it is in terms of currency then this will be big in the future. Although it is predicted that the price of bitcoin will skyrocket to the moon in the future because more people have a strong mentality and await the rise in bitcoin prices.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 05, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

Something that is definitely going to happen is that the price of bitcoin is going to go up, some countries are going to decide to ban it and some are going to decide to adopt it, and it's entirely possible that in the future we will be able to use our bitcoin to buy whatever we want, however I really think that is the aspect that is going to take the longest because as we are seeing the rate of adoption is very slow.
Activity: 49
September 05, 2018, 11:44:08 AM

Since we are living in a modern days where is nothing is stable, nothing last forever .We expect that bitcoin price will go up and go down it depends on how the economy run on  that year and like what i have said, nothing is last forever meaning there is a possibility that bitcoin will finally  end soon but i think in the world of internet, bitcoin has a one of the most  user that gives a helped where everyone should need it.

It is not also for bitcoin price but also for future usage of bitcoin. In the next several year, we can say that bitcoin could be as our centralize money, we can buy,order,pay through the use of bitcoin.

Nothing is impossible especially we are live in a 21st century where impossible could convert into possible.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 08:21:14 AM
It is not about the guessing the price of bitcoin but it is more about thinking how the dollar will devalue overtime. I mean we know that bitcoin suppose to be currency itself but recently because of people who use bitcoin as a way to make money instead of using it as money itself we have seen bitcoin becoming more "investment instrument" than currency itself. All investment instruments in the world rise in price over years against the dollar because dollar loses value overtime while others are limited so they gain value and the more bitcoin is hodl by people there will be less available in the market which will make it even more limited and gain value significantly compared to dollar.
Pages:
Jump to: