Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin after several years? - page 24. (Read 5144 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 09:00:29 PM
Bitcoin is becomming famous all over the world because now a days bitcoin in other country it is a legal. Many countries accept bitcoin it means after a years fast maybe all country accept bitcoin. So when all countries accept bitcoin is becomming one of the biggest coin. After a years bitcoin is becomming legal to all.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
September 07, 2018, 08:53:21 PM
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are the best way to send payment and transfer ownership today. If the prices can be more steady and stabilized this industry will build a lot of trust, however at the current market situation that's so volatile and its very dangerous for new entrants without knowledge but if you focus on long term and purpose of the technology that it brings I think its undervalued at the moment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 07, 2018, 08:46:39 PM
In my opinion, bitcoint will continue to spur following healthy competition. This technology is so extraordinary that we are required to learn until we can demand this age.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 08:40:57 PM
After several years, I am sure that bitcoin will reign and would be the famous crytocurrency in the world market.The value will continue to rise and would benefit a lot of people.
I think after several years bitcoin become more progressive and most of the country's are accepted bitcoin it become popular in the world market. It will continues increasing the price value and also lots of people are interested to join in investing in bitcoin because the benefits and advantage giving a good profit in investment .
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 08:09:22 PM
what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

Bitcoins in several years will grow even more because there are a lot of people who are willing to invest a huge amount in order to obtain cryptocurrency and that is the reason why you should always take advantage of the situation every time the market is dropping.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 07:56:14 PM
price movement of  it alone will tell you that there's BTC is valuable, maybe not to everyone but a lot of us especially here in bitcointalk. imagine someone buying it for real and a lot of stores are already accepting it little by little.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 07:48:37 PM
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

Bitcoin will become a global currency in several years to come. This is my strong believe. That is why I will continue to invest the little I have in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies hoping it will pay off some day.
Activity: 157
September 07, 2018, 07:28:07 PM
One of the goals of Bitcoin is to replace the currency in the world today by becoming a decentralized currency or even not regulated by one side of this because of the existence of blockchain technology. the absence of authority to regulate Bitcoin is expected to eliminate unnecessary costs such as those currently in effect in the world financial system. These costs are considered to be a burden on many people and make the economic system ineffective.

Each country has its own attitude towards Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. Most likely for the next few years we will certainly be able to use it as a payment tool, if we remember the main purpose of bitcoin is created and many countries have legalized it for payment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 06:28:09 PM

Bitcoin is going to be a very stable currency in few years. I also believe there will be a mass adoption of Bitcoin in time to come. This is why I always advice people to ensure they keep some quantities of Bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 07, 2018, 06:20:43 PM
I believe bitcoin will continue to develop after a few years and there will be lots of people investing in bitcoin so of course the price of bitcoin will continue to rise and become expensive and will remain profitable

In a short period we cannot able to predict what is going to be the price of Bitcoin, but surely in the coming years, bitcoin will become a very expensive one. Already many people are kept joining into Bitcoin investment and they are making a profit already with the investment they made.

Yes, I like your opinion about bitcoin that will come, indeed we need to be optimistic and believe that bitcoin will improve in the future and prices will increase in the future, because this is our hope.
Nothing wrong with being optimistic about the future of bitcoin the real problem is the time frame people use for their optimistic predictions, for example I am optimistic about the price of bitcoin recovering in a few years, but some people want the recovery to happen in just a few months, which one do you think it's more likely? It's obvious that my prediction has more possibilities of happening because I give bitcoin more time to recover.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
September 07, 2018, 05:46:10 PM
Bitcoin after several years there is a bunch of merchants use bitcoin as the main course of cryptocurrency we can see more informative about bitcoin and blockchain technologies as the time pass on
We will grow every year so I expect bitcoin to still on top and many countries will really accept cryptocurrency as a legal currency and because of this the price will become more valuable. There’s a lot of things with bitcoin that needs to be improve and I know he will do it so we can have a greater future.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
September 07, 2018, 05:28:11 PM

I do not think that we are going to see some kind of revolutionary change in just a few years but the cumulative effects after a decade or two are going to be incredible, so in the next years I think we're going to see something similar to what we are seeing today, we're going to see more adoption and an higher price and it's likely we're going to see more regulation as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 02:17:28 PM
Bitcoin after several years there is a bunch of merchants use bitcoin as the main course of cryptocurrency we can see more informative about bitcoin and blockchain technologies as the time pass on
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
September 07, 2018, 01:47:31 PM

Someone who knows bitcoin at this time is an investment place or to gain profit. While the concept of bitcoin should be a legitimate payment system or an alternative payment system legalized by the government. Both of these things will greatly affect the use of bitcoin in the future, so if more people use bitcoin as a place to gain profit I'm not sure bitcoin will be known by many people and use it, of course only some people or investors use bitcoin. But if bitcoin is known and used by many people as a payment system or as an alternative payment system of money fiat then bitcoin will thrive and be used by all countries like the internet.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
September 07, 2018, 01:12:14 PM
I believe bitcoin will continue to develop after a few years and there will be lots of people investing in bitcoin so of course the price of bitcoin will continue to rise and become expensive and will remain profitable

As the years pass by btc and other good crypto currency will become more stronger and will start to be used more in daily life. Only we require is the boost by some couple of government more and thing will be very good for the crypto lovers.
Activity: 112
September 07, 2018, 01:09:39 PM
There are many speculations and insinuations by investors and bounty hunters on the price of bitcoin as at now. The market is crying for some months now. We are all hoping market revives soon. 
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 12:14:06 PM

My vision of bitcoin and crypto after several years is positive. It will be widely accepted and adapted. Many businesses will patronized blockchain technology for future advancement. Many lives will change because of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 12:07:20 PM
I think that even after a few years bitcoin will not lose its popularity but on the contrary, it will attract even more people to the crypto community. I think that the technology will only improve and amend, many mistakes will be corrected. And also, probably, the position of some countries about bitcoin will be reconsidered, and it will be accepted in various institutions.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
September 07, 2018, 12:06:10 PM
We never know what the future of bitcoin is, but I hope that more and more people will get into cryptocurrency and start using bitcoin or altcoins to pay for services and goods. Hopefully, cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide in the future so that we do not have to worry about exchanging fiat money when we visit a country, right?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2018, 11:50:03 AM
That’s what I expected, Bitcoin became a global cashless payment available in every corner of the city even though not everyone will use it but the merchants still accept the payment because they believe in the Bitcoin community, but to support that the government must regulate and permit the use of Bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool.
Pages:
Jump to: