Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin after several years? - page 3. (Read 5144 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
November 02, 2018, 03:21:24 PM
what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

Bitcoin will continue to rise in popularity and price no longer at the expense of its name, but at the expense of technical capabilities and facilities provided by it. Therefore, if he does not technically improve, he is unlikely to retain his popularity.
As Satoshi Nakamoto said earlier, in twenty years there will be many transactions in bitcoin, or there will be no transactions. Therefore, either Bitcoin will be improved, or investors will switch to the use of more promising coins. Such a law of the market and no one can cancel it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
November 02, 2018, 02:28:56 PM
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

Even after many years from now, bitcoin will still be strong. Although, Bitcoin still has a lot of barriers to break, I still see it having stronger years ahead.
According to this situation future of bitcoin will be bright, risk and hurdles are part of life only those who face these problems bravely get the reward, so as we know bitcoin is the first crypto and it is the mother of all other crypto coins. Even now it is getting bigger so after few years there is high possibility to see it as legal currency I am sure it will be legal worldwide.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
November 02, 2018, 10:02:19 AM
bitcoin will get stronger, we also hope for that. For a certain period of time, I hope Bitcoin can focus more on helping game platforms, here for example accepting payments, transactions, and top up games using bitcoin. with that, other platforms will also adopt bitcoin in the future, hopefully.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 09:32:30 AM

in my opinion in the next few years bitcoin will remain like this, not much has changed from bitcoin it's just that maybe the price of bitcoin will be higher.
in the next few years, I think bitcoin still cannot be used in my country because the government has not agreed to it, besides that many people don't understand bitcoin, so it will be difficult to use even though bitcoin is used as a transaction tool.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 07:48:52 AM
The use of bitcoin is currently still limited as there still little people who use bitcoin as digital payments in lieu of local currency. For several years later hopes will be widely known about bitcoin and used as its function.
although bitcoin did not implemented yet in any stores, but its technology already implemented in any field.many country used blockchain in their election and other function.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
November 02, 2018, 06:21:25 AM
The use of bitcoin is currently still limited as there still little people who use bitcoin as digital payments in lieu of local currency. For several years later hopes will be widely known about bitcoin and used as its function.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 05:58:36 AM
Hope to see a good sign about bitcoin price in the next years, there are some panic sellers choose to leave bitcoin and it affected a lots to its price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 05:51:26 AM

Even after many years from now, bitcoin will still be strong. Although, Bitcoin still has a lot of barriers to break, I still see it having stronger years ahead.
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 04:51:28 AM
After several year later maybe bitcoin become famous payment digital transaction, many companies will accepted bitcoin as transaction payment and make bitcoin price will growing up on the higher price, just wait and hold your asset for getting much profit later.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
November 02, 2018, 04:31:27 AM
i expect that bitcoin will a bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we all know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

Before you can use bitcoin in purchasing, it must stabilize first at a certain range of prices. Otherwise, it's very difficult to use a very volatile bitcoin in the common transactions. This is the reality that bitcoin has to overcome in the future. It's very mind boggling on how are they going to do that if there's no central control and considering that it is unregulated.

It is impossible to stabilise at one price because Bitcoin is trading assets which the value increase according to the supply and demand. At present we don't have anyone to control them because it is unregulated and many countries will join their hands to legalise the bitcoin and its blockchain technology. Block chain technology is kept increasing and the demand for the usage is also increasing by many companies.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 02, 2018, 04:17:54 AM

It is not impossible to happen. I knew a country that is fully operated by atm cards and fiat is not accepted anymore. Even when you're going for a check up or consult your doctor, you have to pay it using the card or else you cannot have an appointment. Bitcoin is very powerful. But I think it will really take time and acceptance to happen.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 01, 2018, 09:55:05 PM

Before you can use bitcoin in purchasing, it must stabilize first at a certain range of prices. Otherwise, it's very difficult to use a very volatile bitcoin in the common transactions. This is the reality that bitcoin has to overcome in the future. It's very mind boggling on how are they going to do that if there's no central control and considering that it is unregulated.
Activity: 81
November 01, 2018, 09:54:21 PM

Obviously as business people we must always think positively, it is very possible in the future that market players always want to do their business fast, especially in terms of making payments, so bitcoin can be an option in choosing payment instruments, if something like this happens the potential of bitcoin in the future come can be very good.
Activity: 283
November 01, 2018, 09:45:55 PM
Maybe in a few years we will be able to enjoy the benefits of bitcoin, bitcoin will also be accepted by many people and will be increasingly popular. Maybe bitcoin will be accepted by countries all over the world. We will feel many benefits if we are more patient and willing to learn knowledge about the crypto world.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
November 01, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

development of any crypto currency no one can find out because it is already the nature of the currency, now it takes confidence and trust in investing with clever crypto currencies to take advantage of opportunities that we get in investing
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
November 01, 2018, 01:38:35 PM
I am of the opinion that in the future bitcoin will be accepted by everyone and can use the bitcoin currency for buying and selling and of course in positive terms.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
November 01, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

I have many thoughts in my mind and one of that the bitcoin will be notice worldwide and most of the people will get interested on it. I also hope that bitcoin can be use in public such as in convenient store. I hope because of our modern technologies bitcoin will be fully develop so that there is a chance that it could really become our currency.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
November 01, 2018, 12:02:48 PM
I am sure that after several years bitcoin will gonna appreciate by the other people who's not interested to be involved in the growing community of bitcoin and as I see it can also help more people who believed just like me that will gonna support bitcoin for more years to come and share to other people how he can change anything.
I think that it will happen in the future that bitcoin would be appreciate by many users. Those who doubted today and did not believe in bitcoin surely they will feel regret. Bitcoin after several years I think of more demand and growth will occur.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
November 01, 2018, 11:24:15 AM
see the history of bitcoin starting from 2009 from year to year development is very good and prices are also rising. now that bitcoin is 10 years old i think that in the future bitcoin will be the best investment available.
if we put our money into bitcoin and altcoin from now on maybe after several years we gain much profit.bitcoin at this time still on early stage developtment so its still have chance to growth.

It's not maybe at all, bitcoin is one of the best things that happened to this world. We put our money and we need to wait future to come to us. Bitcoin will lead the party, but other alts will see progress too, entire market will grow in next few years, and after that grow and when many people join price will surge. We all know that halving is coming, when we know that supply will be halved even with same demand price will grow, and I'm very sure that demand will grow in next few years, how that to not happen when so many people are talking about crypto now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 10:40:24 AM
Most of the news regarding bitcoin are just rumors that bitcoin will die soon and bitcoin is value less i wish that bitcoin show it's importance to the people but if the people show their interest then bitcoin will be the good reward for them and bitcoin value after several years will be more good and we can make money with in the future, Those who have spent much time in crypto now they are millionaire in the world and they have set up big businesses in the world and crypto future is bright.
Pages:
Jump to: