Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin after several years? - page 4. (Read 5144 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 07:57:58 AM
see the history of bitcoin starting from 2009 from year to year development is very good and prices are also rising. now that bitcoin is 10 years old i think that in the future bitcoin will be the best investment available.
if we put our money into bitcoin and altcoin from now on maybe after several years we gain much profit.bitcoin at this time still on early stage developtment so its still have chance to growth.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 06:39:54 AM
see the history of bitcoin starting from 2009 from year to year development is very good and prices are also rising. now that bitcoin is 10 years old i think that in the future bitcoin will be the best investment available.
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
November 01, 2018, 06:27:21 AM
I think that Bitcoin will stay here as a backbone for other cryptocurrencies, also I think that Bitcoin will become digital gold standard for internet money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 06:14:35 AM
I am sure that after several years bitcoin will gonna appreciate by the other people who's not interested to be involved in the growing community of bitcoin and as I see it can also help more people who believed just like me that will gonna support bitcoin for more years to come and share to other people how he can change anything.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 05:24:11 AM
after ten years, bitcoin has succeeded as an investment asset with a capitalization value of up to US $ 110 billion, but as a currency it has been less successful because it has not been adopted in various financial transactions, especially in the retail sector.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 04:33:20 AM
It is only known for sure that bitcoin will grow but how they grow , no one can be sure, it will become a means of payment and a partial replacement for bitcoin, and more and more people are investing in bitcoin as  the means to store
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
November 01, 2018, 03:39:47 AM
it cannot be guaranteed completely, the volume of bitcoin transactions compared to fiat is only about 1%, which means that nowadays bitcoin cannot yet have a major impact on the world economy
the total supply is 21 million and for the needs of billions of people I think it's a bad idea
we need a rebranding of bitcoin again to be able to get the right portion in daily use
I guess Bitcoin can still survive after several years because many people are keep believing to it. And I think it will be more stronger and become more valuable because of the higher rate of people who interested to have it. Also its possible to Bitcoin to be more popular than passed years because of the growing people, then possible to it to be still number one cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
November 01, 2018, 02:56:50 AM
it cannot be guaranteed completely, the volume of bitcoin transactions compared to fiat is only about 1%, which means that nowadays bitcoin cannot yet have a major impact on the world economy
the total supply is 21 million and for the needs of billions of people I think it's a bad idea
we need a rebranding of bitcoin again to be able to get the right portion in daily use
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 01:52:45 AM
what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

I think bitcoin after several years will be more successful and less decline in the market. But of course this is just a hope we will see what will be the improvement of bitcoin in the next more years.
For me bitcoin's future is dark and its seems that it will be dead soon. Its just my option because since December i don't see any fluctuate of bitcoin they're decreasing and people are giving up.
maybe only you that said people was giving up.none of them giving up, they still have strong faith and trust in this market although market didnot recovered yet.
Activity: 97
November 01, 2018, 01:46:26 AM
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

I think bitcoin after several years will be more successful and less decline in the market. But of course this is just a hope we will see what will be the improvement of bitcoin in the next more years.
For me bitcoin's future is dark and its seems that it will be dead soon. Its just my option because since December i don't see any fluctuate of bitcoin they're decreasing and people are giving up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 03:51:47 AM
After a several years Bitcoin will have more power, people will have more profit to earn. And bitcoin I think will always grow and it will have a good value for good, and I'm sure of it.
Activity: 6
October 30, 2018, 03:20:19 AM
In the years following the Bitcoin situation, there will be certain changes in the value and volume of investors. Bitcoin may be noticed in most countries and the common endeavor of financiers is to promote the BTC legally.
Activity: 97
October 30, 2018, 02:20:51 AM

bitcoin's price only depends on demand and supply but i am watching people are slowly giving up with the current situation of bitcoin also our main investor who contribute to fluctuate the bitcoin are also lifting their hands with bitcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
October 29, 2018, 02:22:45 AM

After several years everything may happen with BTC. I am in a positive mood about Bitcoin and I can say that with every year the price of Bitcoin will only grow. I thank that someday BTC may change the world market and the world economics.
copper member
Activity: 455
October 28, 2018, 04:23:21 PM
As the best coin, of course, bitcoin will be able to survive for the next few years, trust in bitcoin will always grow and make demand for bitcoin, and more likely for the next few years bitcoin will be able to increase and even exceed 20k.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 02:24:19 PM
In my opinion, I just hope that the BTC market will be less volatile in the coming years. BTC is always one of the leading trends in the field of economic development and earn more income for themselves. So many benefits from BTC has made big investors around the world pay attention to it. In the next few years, BTC will be legalized nationwide to become the most valuable currency in all transactions.
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 12:01:40 PM
After several years bitcoin price will be huge. Now many people interested in bitcoin because bitcoin is the most profitable platform in world. So few years later bitcoin price will be hit 70000-100000 dollar.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
October 28, 2018, 11:18:26 AM

Everything will be like you describe. I imagine (dream) that in several years I have many Bitcoins and not only hold them but also use as the currency for the everyday life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 02:32:44 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin in the next few years will remain the same as this, although a lot of predictions that lead to bitcoin prices will rise in the end of this year and early next year, but I am not sure about these predictions because they do not have a solid foundation for these predictions
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 02:27:41 PM
BTC is one of the trends of economic development in the era of outstanding technology development today. With the benefits it has made it is always the currency that investors turn to for investment and long-term business aims to make long-term profits from it. It creates jobs and challenges for everyone. I believe that BTC will continue to grow and flourish in the next few years.
Pages:
Jump to: