Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin after several years? - page 33. (Read 5144 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 03:45:53 AM
Bitcoin improves very significant, since it was created in 2018, it has been growing very fast. It is used almost in world wide. It is becoming a trend to get extra income, an investment, or other transactions. I see that it will be continue growing up in future, the world comes to the digital era now and Bitcoin is comfort to the world challenge.
I can Imagine if it is use globally and all country legalize the use of bitcoin for any transactions. People perhaps no need to go out home, because it offers simplicity transactions.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 03:19:30 AM
Bitcoin prices from year to year have experienced very rapid growth which is directly proportional to the number of investors who invest their capital in this crypto currency commodity, and I think this will continue for the next few years as the rewards from the mine decrease due to the enactment of halving day
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
August 31, 2018, 03:09:01 AM
what do you think will happen on bitcoin after several years?
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking
what about your thoughts?

I know that Bitcoin will grow in the next few years to come but not as you have described it, I’ don’t even know why most of you all are fond of exaggerating stuffs like this.

Conventional currencies will continue be the main thing, or haven’t you heard of the QR Payment which let’s you scan a barcode with your bank mobile app and make payments quickly? There are lots of stores that has it these days, and there are also POS. The only way bitcoin is taking over is in the internet, people will only be interested in using Bitcoin on the internet, because it is internet money.
Activity: 378
August 31, 2018, 03:00:20 AM
I think after several year cryptocurrency market will grow more rapidly. I think the high volatility will be reduced in future as more people aware about this technology by that time.

Obviously it will grow even more because the statistics in the market right now is showing a fibonacci sequence which has the value that keeps on increasing even more in every year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
August 31, 2018, 01:49:20 AM
I do not just think I am sure that bitcoin will soon be used everywhere and by everyone.It remains to wait quite a bit
Activity: 58
August 31, 2018, 01:46:03 AM
i expect that bitcoin will a more bigger continuities and maybe that we can use bitcoin currency in public like buying in a supermarket cause we alk know that technology in our world was growing in every second that's only what I'm thinking

I think because bitcoin has very little practical application, except for the fact that it began the crypto era, we will have another coin replacing bitcoin after several years.
I think is technology keeps developing. We never know how much people can develop and go further with the blockchain.
Activity: 364
August 31, 2018, 01:41:23 AM
After several years the bitcoin is good and now the market is highly influential and it's value in the market is rising and after several years the price is rise and still it will grow more in the present time.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
August 31, 2018, 01:03:31 AM

Same here I give you my 2 different outcome of scenario in this situation that I think that will happen.

Nunber 1. Your in a position that bitcoin was surpass by someone that would say good luck ( a fact that maybe it could happen ). So, it is a common since that somethung new was invented that got through bitcoins crushing down to shitcoin.

Number 2. Which I think nothing will happen in the end of year because they is no sign that bitcoin is going down, down, down.

Now, if everyone is thinking that bitcoin may go down one day no ot will stand until the end for the reason that bitcoin stay that way because the going up and down is normal as if the correction itself.
Activity: 334
August 30, 2018, 01:31:47 PM
After several years, definitely the crypto market will have very high status i.e there will be a rapid growth. After 4-5 years, btc is expected to reach $50k. Moreover btc might be treated as a legal tender across the world. I see a very bright future of bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 30, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

I also expect adoption to be more active after several years I mean, businesses, merchants and other services will pop up more than what we have today. Bitcoin community will also become huge like being doubled or tripled as what we have now, prices will be rising to the moon. I do hope that my country will still be embracing Bitcoin during that time and I am also looking forward for something like buying cars, house and lot, shopping malls to accept Bitcoin payment here in my country after several years.
Activity: 54
August 30, 2018, 01:10:59 PM
I can boodly testify that after several years of being with bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large, there has been some financial breakthrough I have benefited. Wish we all enjoy such.
Activity: 140
August 30, 2018, 12:41:49 PM
I think after several year cryptocurrency market will grow more rapidly. I think the high volatility will be reduced in future as more people aware about this technology by that time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
August 30, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

If bitcoin survives too long in this world then it may changes lot of factors in our life other than using it in the daily life,crypto currencies can reduce our tax wages greatly and makes all of us to be the investors.DO you know the investors are the only people who can be millionaires without much hardwork.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
August 30, 2018, 11:41:38 AM

As far as global adoption is concern, we are very far from it. Just look at how governments around the world react recently, bans or tight regulations. So I don't think that we are going to see bitcoin being used as currency to buy things in supermarkets. We even have problems from merchants being accepted in on-line so I doubt that we are closer that everyone thinks. What I see though its that bitcoin being used as cross border payments scheme, Asia and Africa are a big target. Probably bitcoin will survived, but I'm not sure if its going to be a SoV (Store of Value), or the micro payment scheme that we all wanted it to be.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 30, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

In 2020 we will find the another halving in the bitcoin so price will be double the price that time for sure. Before that bitcoin will be reach the 50k atleast for sure.

In 2030 we may expect the world countries all will recognize the bitcoin as the payment medium for sure. Later on all the people who relay on the marketplace with payment mode will be affected a lot for sure.
Then 2050 like fiat cash all will be use the bitcoin in every places in the this world. This roadmap will be reach automatically with out any help from anyone.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 11:30:37 AM
This is something that is pretty hard to speculate because the situation of bitcoin depends upon many factors such as government , community , its competitor etc. But this is true that bitcoin will always be remember as a month of block chain.
i agree with this, especially about the government, the government that have the power to make regulation, there may be a possibility that crypto will be banned
and also the competitor, there will be a possibilities that in the future there are a new technology that can replace the popularity of bitcoin and cryptos
Activity: 490
August 30, 2018, 11:24:03 AM
This is something that is pretty hard to speculate because the situation of bitcoin depends upon many factors such as government , community , its competitor etc. But this is true that bitcoin will always be remember as a month of block chain.
i agree with this, especially about the government, the government that have the power to make regulation, there may be a possibility that crypto will be banned
Activity: 154
August 30, 2018, 11:14:21 AM
Bitcoin will be legalized in all Countries. Many Companies will invest in Cryptocurrency. It will also be taught to Colleges as a source of Income. It will be more stable than before. and it will probably help the World's economy to grow. this is what I think of what's going to happen to Bitcoin after several years.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 30, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

Your expected thing to happened is closed to reality and in fact we already seeing some merchants who accept a direct bitcoin payment in their physical store. We can surely see that the numbers will grow as years passes by. There are countries who does have a positive approach on cryptocurrency so we can expect that the practice of paying goods using our crypto in the supermarket is bound to happened.

But after all these positive speculations, we can't take away the fact that even for low chance, there is still a possibility that all our speculations will be spoiled. No one knows what will happened to the future so enjoy the current trend and take advantage of what bitcoin or any cryptos can gave to us.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 30, 2018, 11:06:39 AM
If bitcoin can bring more adoption when it terms of currency then this will gonna make huge in the future. Although it's predicted that the price of bitcoin will skyrocket to the moon in the future as more people had a hold mentality and wait to rise of bitcoin price. I think this will also needs mass adoption to grow more the transactions in crypto.
Indeed, that's one of the outcome in the future if Bitcoin becomes successful right now. The price will skyrocket if it's mass adopted all over the world, and also the volatility will be lessen, because there will be a lot of user of Bitcoin, and I guess some countries will start to adopt cashless society too once it become successful.
Pages:
Jump to: