Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and Globalization - page 2. (Read 1249 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 01:41:51 AM
We see that the world is now a global village and this all is because of internet so crypto is also a net work which is established through internet and now the globalization is a good thing like the whole world is interconnected with each other and the market is high while the goods and services are hired through crypto payments and now the world is become more advanced then 20 years ago.
Activity: 644
August 26, 2018, 01:10:13 AM
I think that are two things that may not be separated from each other, because bitcoin is a globalization of technological developments in the world of economics, and over time bitcoin and blockchain technology will become dominant in financial transactions including banking
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
August 26, 2018, 12:33:13 AM
bitcoin and globalization seems bitcoin will be able to survive because bitcoin has a digital nature so it does not need natural materials such as paper money or fiat so that it can be one of the solutions in the future and globalization.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
August 26, 2018, 12:18:44 AM
It is possible that bitcoin will be the global currency of the future, but for this it is necessary to have a single state. If we consider that there are always conflicts between the governments of different countries, then either this will not happen soon or will not happen at all.
I do not know what people are thinking, bitcoin was designed to bring us freedom from the governments of the world and you are suggesting that we need to have a single government in the world? That cannot happen, just look at some of the attempts in the past to unify different countries, each one of those experiments have failed and if anything bitcoin will help us to avoid that to happen.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 07:53:20 PM
Not only bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency in General. Within 10-20 years we will see tremendous changes in the world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 08:33:34 AM
The greed and ethnic superiority in the heart of a men will not allow the achievement of globalization at list not so soon except in the coming of "Gods kingdom paradise" but should in case Bitcoin succeed in uniting and globalizing world currency will it also succeed in uniting our hearts and consciences? you no the answer!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 01:02:12 PM
Bitcoin has been always a global coin. Its superior to any other currency crypto digital etc. in the world, so to me it is already global
Activity: 238
August 17, 2018, 12:40:00 PM
Bitcoin and globalization are closely connected with each other. Both are at the international level. With the help of globalisation bitcoin can become more famous and have easy access worldwide. Bitcoin leaves big impact on globalisation. Both bitcoin and globalization can be the asset for overall development.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 12:24:36 PM
Yes i do agree that bitcoin is part of globalization. It connects transactions from one country to another through blockchain technology.

I think this is one reason for the most important of the development of globalization. so I think bitcoin may be a part of globalization. I think bitcoin is part of globalization. the most interesting is development. we all know that bitcoin currencies digital. this can be sent from one part to other parts of the world in a few seconds. we are able to pay the bills online from our home or parts of the world anywhere. we can also shopping any kind of stuff, buy and sell products online.
Activity: 57
August 17, 2018, 11:48:00 AM
Globalization was told for a very long time. Probably, this will be a new stage in the development of our civilization. This is a new form of human interaction. Perhaps the whole world will be without defenders and borders, without taxes and barriers. Bitcoin will take in such a world a worthy place of the world currency. Developing new technologies will help create a more developed society where there are not very magazine and very poor. Regulation will occupy cars, they are not expensive for the corrupt. We need a new world, it is perhaps a new and unified religion, which will affect all of humanity ... no longer warms, humanity can be really civilized. What do you think all about it? Maybe Bitcoin is part of the globalization plan?

Bitcoin is a part of free transaction. This free means no restriction and have the rights to do so.
Activity: 25
August 17, 2018, 11:45:27 AM
Yes, Bitcoin definitely helps in achieving the goal of globalization. Globalization is an age-old concept and all the countries are trying to implement it. But even after decades some countries have not been able to implement it, mainly due to government interference, lack of incentives for the businessmen, etc. in such a situation where Bitcoin allows to make cross-border transactions in a matter of few minutes, it will be of much help.
Activity: 280
August 17, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
Bitcoin offers different kind of globalization, it offers free, decentralized, anarchistic globalization, which is very different from this "the world united under one government" type of thing. Bitcoin simply brings freedom to send money to anyone in the world, and it is doing this right now - you don't need to change the world, topple governments or do anything to make it work, it's not an utopia, it's a reality. And Bitcoin doesn't require you to abandon other currencies, including your own national currency, it simply doesn't care.
yes you say, we do not have to leave the currency that is currently available.
bitcoin is just something new to accept...
Activity: 55
August 17, 2018, 09:53:03 AM
Yes. This is how Internet technologies have changed the information sphere in 20 years. And Bitcoin with blockchain technologies. It seems to me that the majority is still not catching up on what changes we are all waiting for because of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
August 17, 2018, 08:18:35 AM
Globalization was told for a very long time. Probably, this will be a new stage in the development of our civilization. This is a new form of human interaction. Perhaps the whole world will be without defenders and borders, without taxes and barriers. Bitcoin will take in such a world a worthy place of the world currency. Developing new technologies will help create a more developed society where there are not very magazine and very poor. Regulation will occupy cars, they are not expensive for the corrupt. We need a new world, it is perhaps a new and unified religion, which will affect all of humanity ... no longer warms, humanity can be really civilized. What do you think all about it? Maybe Bitcoin is part of the globalization plan?

definetly yes,that bitcoin is a big portion and a biggest contribution in the part of the globalization plan,thats why many ICO project coming out now makes a worthy product to create a marketable product thats can accesible throughout the worlds,therefore for being a crypto worlds we create a cashless society and make a worlds closer to each other.
Activity: 242
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 07:56:48 AM
Bitcoin is already part of the global system, but the only opponents of this head of state!
Bitcoin is being used at almost every corner of the world but still the number of people who are using bitcoin are not that much and that it will take a lot of time for bitcoin to be globally accepted and that you cannot expect this thing to happen in a day or two. It can only happen once the governments will declare these crypto currencies as legal currencies and that they will start regulating bitcoin.
I think that bitcoin is capable of being a part of globalization in the future if it is accepted in various parts of the world. Because we all know that Globalization is a process of interaction and integration among the people, companies, and governments of different nations, a process driven by international trade and investment and aided by information technology. Yep bitcoin has the interaction but it doesn’t has the recognition of all the parties. However I believe that with the development of advanced technology and the necessity of it ,bitcoin will soon become a legal currency and then it can connect all parts of the world without a doubt.
I disagree with this statement. With bitcoin we can succeed in planning the globalization, in which everything will be the same and in order. And the first step in doing this is that, we need to have a unified currency. In which there are the same amount to use in every transactions. No one of top and all are the same. Bitcoin can really help us to achieve a better life.
Activity: 83
August 16, 2018, 03:01:37 PM
it is true that bitcoin helps all the people who uses it make so much money in life. cryptocurrencies like bitcoin can make people have and income and sometimes it can make people rich. so for me, i think bitcoin helps our world or economy to grow and to have a better economy.

I think Bitcoin only brings the freedom to send money to anyone in the world, and it does this now - you don't need to change the world, overthrow the government or do anything to make it function, it's not utopia, that's reality. And Bitcoin doesn't require you to leave other currencies, including your own national currency, it doesn't matter.
Bitcoin offers a different kind of globalization, it offers free, decentralized, anarchist globalization that is very different from this type of "world united under one government".
Activity: 47
August 16, 2018, 02:28:52 PM
We know that Bitcoin will make globalization improvements much better. Bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency platform. And with bitcoin people can do some transactions with anothers in the world with ease, and much more faster. That's a good globalization benefits that we get nowadays.
Activity: 78
August 16, 2018, 03:53:18 AM
Encrypted currency will change the destiny of mankind. Leading humanity to a higher civilization, but globalization is not going well now, because cryptocurrencies are growing, and some backward countries do not know enough about cryptocurrencies. This requires a process. 10-20 years to achieve global cashless.
Activity: 352
August 16, 2018, 03:36:43 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin has a huge role to play in the world's globalization. Considering the ease of sending payments and transaction across different countries, you can actually see that Bitcoin is bringing the entire world closer together. Bitcoin allows making cross-border transactions in a matter of a few minutes.
Like internet and digitization have made the world a global village that everything just flows out throughout the world within a seconds. You are totally free to access any sort of information about anything, any country and any technology as well. So yes bitcoin is good to make more progress in this regard. We might expect from bitcoin to enhance the transaction systems internationally.
Activity: 113
August 15, 2018, 11:56:19 AM
It is possible that bitcoin will be the global currency of the future, but for this it is necessary to have a single state. If we consider that there are always conflicts between the governments of different countries, then either this will not happen soon or will not happen at all.
Pages:
Jump to: