Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and Stock market - page 2. (Read 1045 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
October 30, 2018, 08:35:37 AM
Bitcoin is unlikely to surpass the stock market, because in fact it is one of the types of means of payment. The stock market is trading in stocks of companies, of which there are thousands. These markets are not even quite correct to compare with each other. It would be better to compare the dollar and bitcoin as a means of payment for goods or services. If ever the liquidity of operations on Bitcoin will exceeds the liquidity of operations on the dollar, then we can safely say that the era of Bitcoin has arrived.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 03:49:12 AM
Why do not we take advantage of both, but choose one of them, each of which has its advantages. As far as I know, stock investors usually invest in bitcoins
Activity: 84
October 26, 2018, 03:39:08 AM
Apples and oranges. Both are good investments though. Again, why do bitcoin have to compete with anything? Makes something obsolete? Destroy or be destroyed by governments? Can’t we all just treat bitcoin as another welcome addition to our lives?
Bitcoin investment is the same as stock investment. The difference is that stock investments are guaranteed by the government, while bitcoin has no guarantee. Stock price movements are relatively calm, while bitcoin prices change very drastically. However, both are the same as speculation, because prices will rise or fall no one knows.
Activity: 5
October 15, 2018, 02:39:45 PM
If you are talking about gains then of course Bitcoin can outdo traditional markets. But if you are discussing outdo in terms of reaching a higher market capitalization well then I am not 100% sure anymore. It could happen but a lot of things would have to go right in the next 5 years in order for it to do so.
Activity: 41
October 15, 2018, 01:41:37 PM
Could bitcoin outdo investing/trading in stocks??
Bitcoin and stock market are two different things. Though both are related to business and investment but they are totally different ways to do business and investment. Stocks are based on a company's value,their product,their profit,ownership,investments but bitcoin doesn't need all that. Stocks are regulated by the stock exchange giants, but there is no controller of bitcoin. Bitcoin is totally unpredictable. So I don't thing bitcoin can outdo stocks trading, cause they are not related.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
October 15, 2018, 11:34:21 AM
One of the things that actually could push crypto to new ATHs could be crash of stock markets.
I am certain that crash will happen in  sooner or later , the last week possibly was and indicator that stocks are ready to burst and then the capital could go to other investments like BTC.
Activity: 154
October 15, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
There is huge difference between bitcoin and stock market, i.e the bitcoin has no legal permission or protection by the government but the stock market should fallow the rules and regulation of government.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 12:31:03 PM
If you mean is to replace Bitcoin with stock market I think it will not happen because stock market is a different market compared to cryptocurrency. But stock market can adopt cryptocurrency if the government will allow cryptocurrency to be one of the currency base in stock market. 
Activity: 23
August 02, 2018, 04:24:19 AM
I think if you are talking about gains... Bitcoin can outdo traditional markets. But if you are discussing outdo in terms of reaching a higher market capitalization well then I am not 100% sure anymore. It could happen but a lot of things would have to go right in the next 5 years in order for it to do so.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 04:14:21 AM
  When we have an overall look about Bitcoin and stock market we feel some type of similarities towards Bitcoin market and stock market .The stock market raised to a great height at the same time also Bitcoin price also increased but at the same time both markets plunged down with similarity case these two markets are vastly different  In stock market investment profit is a slow process and will take few years where as in Bitcoin the process of making profit is fast .
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
REMIIT.IO
August 02, 2018, 12:15:17 AM
Apples and oranges. Both are good investments though. Again, why do bitcoin have to compete with anything? Makes something obsolete? Destroy or be destroyed by governments? Can’t we all just treat bitcoin as another welcome addition to our lives?
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
August 02, 2018, 12:06:33 AM
Bitcoin and stock market are a bit similar because it is like the fiat currency that you are using to buy companies is representing bitcoin because it is the main currency or the primary currency that you are going to use to buy altcoins and choosing the company and altcoin is all about the same because you need to do research first to make sure that you are getting one of the best.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 08:56:48 PM
For me Bitcoin is the good one to invest rather than the stock market. Because in bitcoin you can earn fast than in the stock cause in the crypto you just have to wait for a months before you can earn not like in the stock you have to wait for a long period of time or when the price in the stock market pumps you never know when is the tie that the price in the stock market will pump, in stock the prices is the same if one pumps then the others will also pump but in stock if the company that you invested pumps then some did not pump it is hard to play with the price in the stock market not like in the bitcoin it is easy to deal with the prices.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 05:22:08 PM
I do not think that a very important fact is to be realized in reality. Still, his main mission is to remain anonymous and to be decentralized from everyone, and while he is doing fine with her. Therefore, one should not think about such things, but rather invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 10:45:18 PM

Maybe possible. Peoples still afraid trading in bitcoin because the fluctuation is high. The stocks value in the market are more stable than bitcoin.
But if they find a way to make profit in trading bitcoin, then maybe bitcoin can outdo stocks trading.
Activity: 162
July 30, 2018, 05:27:42 PM
Certainly, that is the future we all waiting for, bitcoin as asset  can be added to the stock market. It will be such a great news when bitcoin is added to the stock exchange.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
July 30, 2018, 04:52:39 PM
The stock markets have been there for decades whereas Bitcoin first appeared in 2008. The stock markets are regulated by governments, therefore being more stable and earning more trust from investors. Bitcoin, in contrast, has in its infancy stage without regulations or legal grounds from financial authorities. The price of Bitcoin, thus, is much more volatile and its market cap is more highly variable.

I agree with this. The stock market is fully regulated and less volatile with prices controlled by political moves while this is not the case for Bitcoin. At the same time, they're both risky to invest but overall to me Bitcoin brings better rewards.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 04:49:12 PM
Maybe in the near future it can be chosen bitcoin will better than Stock market. But for real time it is the best way to get profit in the future if you invest in it. Of course you can earn by selling and buying it everyday but I think you lose much time doing it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
July 24, 2018, 03:48:00 AM

For trading activities, bitcoin or cryptocurrency is giving opportunities because the volatility.
Cryptocurrency price often rising or falling drastically, a day trader can make profit from it.
Activity: 37
July 24, 2018, 01:03:09 AM
Bitcoin investment is more profitable than the stock market. Investment in stocks market is mostly limited to national level.You can lose money in the stock market, but you will never lose money by investing in bitcoin. If the price drops, you can wait.But,Both having volatility and risk factor
Pages:
Jump to: