Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and Stock market - page 4. (Read 1045 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 10:22:56 AM
The stock market is a much more stable asset in which some investors prefer the most especially for those who are afraid to invest in unstable assets like Bitcoin even though people like me want to own assets like Bitcoin because investing in Bitcoin is possible to have the opportunity to get financial freedom compared to fiat or stock.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
July 16, 2018, 10:19:37 AM
Could bitcoin outdo investing/trading in stocks??
With the worldwide coverage of crypto trading and 24/7 trading activity their is no doubt that in the future crypto trading would out perform stock trading in any nation. crypto trader increase in number since 2017 where it grows several folds and many stock trader are transferring here as profit here is much bigger than the stock market.
Activity: 77
July 16, 2018, 10:00:51 AM
More over it has been legalized by almost all the world nations while bitcoin remains legalized by just two or three nations.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 09:18:52 AM
I don't know about outdo, but maybe if you think about bitcoin in the stock market I think it will never happen because of the bitcoin user and the total supply is too high and I think there aren't the owner like the ordinary stock. so yes bitcoin is never be in the stock market
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
July 16, 2018, 09:13:34 AM
A lot of people are calling bitcoin / crypto a bubble. Well right now the stock market looks like a bubble.  Most stocks are overpriced considering their profit earning ratio and the entire market has been on a bull run the last 10 years.  A few stock investors I know that don't touch crypto are buying gold in anticipation of the stock market crash.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io
July 16, 2018, 09:09:36 AM
Cryptocurrency is moving ahead of the stock market ,all attention is now focused on ICO,s because it is more of decentralization and not everyone want to be know as an investor

I agree with you with ICO part of the future. It give us many opportunities to earn bitcoin for free. But not all of them are honest and truthful.
Activity: 126
July 16, 2018, 03:53:29 AM
Between bitcoin and the stock market have similarities with demand such as bitcoin may be the difference and price instability, the stock market will also have these characteristics
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
July 16, 2018, 03:48:43 AM
What do you mean ?

do you ask about the competition of bitcoin market and a free market?

please correct your question!

you should know that today the free market is worried about losing investors and stock, the free market trading may be more stable, but inflation always affects the free market, making investors uncomfortable.

I think that today the free market is more dominant than the crypto market, but we see that bitcoin market growth will be better than the free market in future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
July 16, 2018, 03:29:21 AM
Why the obsession to eliminate something? The stock market? Banks? Governments? Fiat money? So many topics on bitcoin making this or that obsolete. Cryptocurrency will coexist with just about anything out there. Period.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 03:59:37 PM
hmm.. interesting thing to think about. If we would be able to trade and invest in stock market using Bitcoin, then two markets will be integrated and it will become something insanely tough!
Activity: 54
July 15, 2018, 11:38:09 AM
I do not think there will be a breakthrough here. Both markets will grow together. One of the speculations that received the most sympathy was the price of Bitcoin fluctuates relative to the stock market changes. In fact, many believe that Bitcoin's price movements can act as a frame of reference for the stock market to move.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
July 13, 2018, 01:36:59 PM
At the end of August, two US stock exchanges - Rex Bitcoin Strategy ETF and Rex Short Bitcoin Strategy ETF - applied for registration and listing on trading floors with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). According to the registration documents, the funds plan to invest in financial instruments related to the movement of the bitcoin course. At the same time, the application does not specify which instruments are involved.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 09:41:06 AM
The bitcoin is gradually gaining popularity and is still far off from going any where near the stock market in volume, however when we consider the rate of pick up from the events around crypto, this could become possible when the real solution and purposes of bitcoin is harnessed and used. i am confident that in the not too distant future, this could happen.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
July 13, 2018, 09:23:31 AM
I will choose stock market
because here in my country the stocks are back up by a contract which is serve as a security to protect the my interest in the threat of scam or any fraud may occur.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
July 12, 2018, 12:04:08 PM
it only has 245b invested in this crypto market... stocks have like 25 trillion... it has lot to grow lol
i don't know stocks actual number just it it way more gigantic by far far far
and we can't comparison them together. They're too difference
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 10:27:20 AM
I think there's nothing to beat, because the two types of investments are very different and as long as there is money to be made the investor will race on investment according to his interest, I think both the crypto market and the stock market will exist side by side and people will continue to trade in both.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
July 12, 2018, 10:18:20 AM

I think this is not a relevant comparison, because there is an outline in the difference. we all know that crypto stocks and real stocks are different. and of course you must know this difference.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 12, 2018, 10:17:43 AM
You know what?thisis not your problem unless stocks is your field and this is a concern on your part but if not damn man,stock market and crypto is two different thing and they have both bringing income(ofcourse losses too)to the each community thats why please let them have respect and privacy,just do your business and bother not about this
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 12, 2018, 10:10:50 AM
No need to outdo investing and trading of stocks because of the fact that they have different technologies and they has also different kind of asset. Stock market is a much more stable asset wherein some investors were choosing most especially to those who are afraid to invest in un unstable asset like Bitcoin though people like me wants to have an asset like Bitcoin it is because investing in Bitcoin might be possible to have the chance to gain financial freedom compared to fiat or stocks.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
July 12, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
Bitcoin and stocks is different
Stocks has its company, and the price is depends on its performance, profit or loss, portfolio, etc.
While Bitcoin only had peoples that got profit from it by mining, trading, etc
When no peoples trust in crypto, its the end.
But I doubt it will end, and I hope Crypto is last forever.
Blockchain has no limit Grin

yes, the stock has its own company where if the company is developing well for its services / its price then the stock price in that company goes up different from bitcoin which only rely on each individual and bitcoin price is not influenced by any company but depends on supply and demand.
Pages:
Jump to: