Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin arbitrage, quite profitable BTC investment, make up to 1% ROI per day - page 28. (Read 47363 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
BTC arbs is back online. Everything seems OK.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
seems down, and now the op isnt posting anymore
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Now it's back here is the error message being displayed. I have not encountered it on any site other the btc arbs on this machine.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.26 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.26 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at btc-arbs.com Port 443

I now get this error on both machines that I have here and will be contacting the admin. I will update all with the results. If anyone has any suggestions of things I can do on my end to try to fix this please let me know. Thanks
I also have it. Time will tell if btc-arbs is a ponzi scam.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Now it's back here is the error message being displayed. I have not encountered it on any site other the btc arbs on this machine.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.26 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.26 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at btc-arbs.com Port 443

I now get this error on both machines that I have here and will be contacting the admin. I will update all with the results. If anyone has any suggestions of things I can do on my end to try to fix this please let me know. Thanks
I got it.....my bad I must have gone full retard for I guess the past hour. Thanks for the help in restoring my sanity.   
very odd. I  just was able to load the site on another computer so it must be something with this local machine I am using. It's odd because I can visit any other site any everything seems fine. Other then clear the cache and cookies what else could be causing this machine not to connect. I have also tried both chrome and firefox on the machine with no issues.

Thanks for you help in trouble shooting this
legendary
Double-checked, the site is up.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
The site merely checks to see if the site is up. when I input btc-arbs.com into isitdownrightnow.com it shows it as down.  Can you confirm that btc-arbs is up?

yes its up https://btc-arbs.com/

I still think this is a ponzi scam....
The site merely checks to see if the site is up. when I input btc-arbs.com into isitdownrightnow.com it shows it as down.  Can you confirm that btc-arbs is up?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Another great day, both services are above 1%. April 15, 2014 results:

BTC-arbs: +1.17%

Bitcoin trader: +1.30%

BTC-arbs has been online for 2.5 months and Bitcoin trader 5.5 months today.
BTC market looks quite bullish and I expect a strong BTC price increase today.

btc - arbs appears to be down atm........So is this the exit to stage left or legit downtime. time will tell.

No problem on my side, everything is fine with both websites.

Strange it won't bring up the site at all for me, it just says resolving host......
also when I check it with http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/btc-arbs.com.html it also reports the site as down. So I am not sure why just you would be able to log in. Can anyone else confirm if site is up?

remove the .html if anything its /html

btc - arbs appears to be down atm........So is this the exit to stage left or legit downtime. time will tell.

Strange it won't bring up the site at all for me, it just says resolving host......
also when I check it with http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/btc-arbs.com.html it also reports the site as down. So I am not sure why just you would be able to log in. Can anyone else confirm if site is up?
legendary

legendary

legendary
I was on the right track, April 14, 2014 results were significantly above 1% for both services.

BTC-arbs: +1.72%

Bitcoin trader: +1.24%

Can we repeat similar result today? ATM, markets do not seem so volatile compared to yesterday. I would expect under 1% today, about 0.8%.

Regarding withdrawals, I never had to wait more then 12 hours. I guess it depends on the time of the day you request your withdrawal.
Activity: 252
Wow, what a great result, how long does the withdrawal take?

They say allow up to 36 hours, but mine have taken less than 24hr.

btc-arbs
Activity: 406
Wow, what a great result, how long does the withdrawal take?
legendary
As I have mentioned several times, I do not like to keep all of my eggs in a single basket. Using only one service is not so smart, it is always best to disperse the risk. Also Bitcoin trader provides not only arbitrage but also cloud mining service. Not to mention they are almost 6 months old compared to 2.5 months of BTC-arbs being online.
Activity: 252
to me btc-arbs is the preferred method of arbritrage exposure.I have accounts at both, but I like the fact that you are not buying shares and that they trade over the weekend.  I have withdrawn my initial investment and so now it's free money.

btc-arbs
legendary
Lots of volatility between exchanges during the last 24 hours which is great for BTC arbitrage. The spread between Bitstamp and BTCe is constantly present. I expect today's results to be quite good, above 1%.
Pages:
Jump to: