Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin arbitrage, quite profitable BTC investment, make up to 1% ROI per day - page 24. (Read 47362 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Bitcoin trader April 25, 2014 trading result:+0.76
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
ok thanks, so they increase your gh/s but they're still more expensive compared to other sites offering mining investments

thanks again

whats the new about btc-arbs? they still releasing funds from the legacy fund? read somewhere some guy cant log in to their account

Yes, that is correct, I think since BTC trading is Bitcoin trader`s primary focus, they offered mining only as an add on. I think I read somewhere about 98% of their investments are in trading shares. Regarding BTC-arbs, they are still online, I can log in but they have introduced these new withdrawal rules and I do not intend to use them until I see how will this be resolved.

I can also log in and see my funds but they moved everyone funds to this so called legacy account and now they wont give anyone access to them. Like the other guys said give btc trader a shot and avoid btc arbs like the plague until they figure out if they want to run a business or scam people.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
whats the new about btc-arbs? they still releasing funds from the legacy fund? read somewhere some guy cant log in to their account

that's me, my account seems to have simply vanished with all the BTC in it, no reply from support either, so right now I would definitely warn against sending any BTC there.

Will update when/if the situation changes.
legendary
ok thanks, so they increase your gh/s but they're still more expensive compared to other sites offering mining investments

thanks again

Yes, that is correct, I think since BTC trading is Bitcoin trader`s primary focus, they offered mining only as an add on. I think I read somewhere about 98% of their investments are in trading shares. Regarding BTC-arbs, they are still online, I can log in but they have introduced these new withdrawal rules and I do not intend to use them until I see how will this be resolved.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250

thanks again

Be aware and stay away from them. No release yet, and no information too.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

thanks again

legendary
So,I have to wait for 120 days or can I cash out before that as well?

In the case of trading shares, your initial investment is locked in for 120 days, you have full access to statistic and you can follow maturity of each of your shares purchased. Interest earned on these shares as a result of arbitrage can be cashed out at any time. This service has been online for almost 6 months now so early adopters have had their shares matured by now and the money from these initial investments was made available to them.
legendary
i thought they have two types of shares? one for arbitrage trading and one for mining. i thought they're offering something like cloud mining

Yes, there are 2 types of shares. However, mining shares are significantly less profitable compared to trading shares at the moment. Mining shares cost $100, they expire in a year and you do not get back the money invested into mining shares. By investing into mining shares you rent 8 GH/s via cloud mining per share and they try to increase this amount every few months in order to compensate for difficulty increase.  Current mining share earnings are 0.43% per day and they fluctuate according to BTC mining difficulty. The only real advantage of mining over trading shares is that they keep earning interest also over weekends while trading shares generate profits only during business days.

On the other hand, as you know, mining shares cost $20 and investment into trading shares, which mature in 120 days, gets back to you in addition to all interest earned on these shares. In other words, with current 20-25% monthly profits on trading shares, after 4 months you get back your initial investment plus above about 90% of profits at the top of it. So I have all of my investment into trading shares.
Activity: 308
So,I have to wait for 120 days or can I cash out before that as well?
i thought they have two types of shares? one for arbitrage trading and one for mining. i thought they're offering something like cloud mining
Oh probably you are right, i don't invest in mining shares, i forgot this option.
anyone who have mining shares in bitcoin-trader.biz? what is the average earning per day for 1 unit of share? does the earning lessen when the difficulty rises?
What has the Difficult to do with Arbitrage between the Exchanger?
anyone who have mining shares in bitcoin-trader.biz? what is the average earning per day for 1 unit of share? does the earning lessen when the difficulty rises?
legendary
Bitcoin trader works great for me, my initial shares are at almost 25% ROI, I ll post a screenshot when I get time. If only they would trade over weekends as well.
legendary
April 24, 2014 Bitcoin trader result: +1.17%

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I was able to get into my account but yes there is this issue of the legacy funds and then will they allow you withdraw the funds. I don't know how they are doing it for you guys but they are transferring .0028 btc a day from the legacy to the actual wallet. I still have 1.1179 btc in my legacy account so at the current rate it going to take over a year.....lol.

STAY AWAY FROM BTC ARBS......I may change my stance on this if the resume withdraws but to give these guys money while they continue to hold our funds would be silly.
no problem logging in to my btc-arbs account but i got zero balance there yet, just registered last april 22 and planning on investing but would rather hold off and wait for all the funds in the legacy funds transferred to the main balance before investing
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
anybody else having troubles logging into btc-arbs today?

I keep getting "Incorrect login credentials"...
legendary
Sorry, usually i look for the nice small posts with only percentages.

No problem. April 23, 2014 Bitcoin trader result: +1.03% 
Activity: 252
Sorry, usually i look for the nice small posts with only percentages.
Pages:
Jump to: