Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin arbitrage, quite profitable BTC investment, make up to 1% ROI per day - page 4. (Read 47331 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 10
Well, that s life. Sometimes I wish I am less risk averse.
Not many people would call putting money in a hyip risk adverse.

Been listening to that story since the day one. Yet, I keep making money since the day one. Reached full 176% ROI 4 weeks ago, withdrew principal and reinvested some of my profits. Unfortunately, I invested just a small amount. However, I have a friend who invested $11k and will reach 171% ROI in a few days, most of it he has already received. Have another friend who invested $20k and will reach similar ROI end of this month. If they are a HYIP, they are really strange HYIP, the one which lets people reach full ROI, profit, withdraw and then reinvest only house money. This all goes on almost 10 months. Never heard of something like that.

A friend of mine has had his $11k principal matured and returned back to him. 171% ROI after 4 months. Great work Mr.J.

back in the dayz when bitcoins were crashing, i got 172% in 2 weeks and it wasn't arbitrage, it was my first version of trading robot, which traded on the reversals))))
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

Been listening to that story since the day one. Yet, I keep making money since the day one. Reached full 176% ROI 4 weeks ago, withdrew principal and reinvested some of my profits. Unfortunately, I invested just a small amount. However, I have a friend who invested $11k and will reach 171% ROI in a few days, most of it he has already received. Have another friend who invested $20k and will reach similar ROI end of this month. If they are a HYIP, they are really strange HYIP, the one which lets people reach full ROI, profit, withdraw and then reinvest only house money. This all goes on almost 10 months. Never heard of something like that.

A friend of mine has had his $11k principal matured and returned back to him. 171% ROI after 4 months. Great work Mr.J.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I've heard quite a bit about Bitcoin Trader but I haven't jumped in yet. If they do release an audit then I will join for sure.

I use them for a couple of months, should have my first shares matured next month. Very happy so far, hope to stay happy.
legendary
This recent volatility seems to bring great results.
August 18, 2014 trading result:+0.89%
Bitcoin trader has reached another milestone, 9 months online, no issues so far.
Cumulative results for July 2014 is +19.1%
This first month of the third round of shares maturity has also been completed.
haha I got better result Tongue

State your number, what did you get?

I got over 24%, but im not using arbitrage)) i have hft bot
Activity: 276
Bitcoin trader has reached another milestone, 9 months online, no issues so far.

lol, look at his name crazyivan. He is longshort the newest troll on bitcointalk.
legendary

legendary
I've heard quite a bit about Bitcoin Trader but I haven't jumped in yet. If they do release an audit then I will join for sure.

Sure, follow the thread, if they do, I ll post it here. We should have info in a few days.
Activity: 70
legendary
No audit = High possibility of a scam....

You ve said the same for registration. Now they provided the proof of registration. Audit details will be posted end of this month.
Really, do you know any other cloud mining/BTC related invested scheme that promises audit to its customers??

Nobody asked them to do so, they promised to that on their own.

Let me be clear, there is always risk investing online, especially BTC, but with all these sponsorship events, additional information provided and even a very detailed analysis here in this thread, they seem OK so far, at least IMO.
Activity: 252
No audit = High possibility of a scam....
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Actually that's what most of them do.. 1% daily is impossible. Paying out and paying out is how they all work.. Then one day they have $30,000,000 and no longer need to pay out. If it were possible to make 1% daily, the worlds billionaires would literately be the only ones to own money. Bill Gates has 60 billion, why isn't it going up 1% every day?
legendary
Another Bitcoin trader sponsorship, Bitfilm Festival 2014 powered by Bitcoin Trader.
The 14th edition of the Bitfilm Festival will focus on films about Bitcoin. This is a great way to promote BTC and help gain more acceptance.

Activity: 470
Of course there are people who can profit off of a hyip, doesn't mean everyone does. I would rather not go into the pointless debate about their legitimacy, it's been done over and over. Just pointing out that if you are investing into something that pays 0.75%-1.25% per day, there has to be a lot of risk involved. Investing in something paying those returns does not make you risk adverse.
legendary
Activity: 1316
I invest there and yes, they are paying , but i invest there as invest in hyip, rule 1 : dont invest more than you can afford to lose

Smart advice, I have stated this in my first post. However, 5 months later, I can only wish I d invested more, much more.

Results orientated thinking. You could have made more or lost it all dont beat yourself up about it Wink

you are right to be cautious, you could lose everything at any moment trusting your cash with 3rd party
legendary

Activity: 470
legendary
I invest there and yes, they are paying , but i invest there as invest in hyip, rule 1 : dont invest more than you can afford to lose

Smart advice, I have stated this in my first post. However, 5 months later, I can only wish I d invested more, much more.

Results orientated thinking. You could have made more or lost it all dont beat yourself up about it Wink

August 13, result: +0.82%
legendary
Activity: 1316

Pages:
Jump to: