Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin arbitrage, quite profitable BTC investment, make up to 1% ROI per day - page 5. (Read 47331 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I invest there and yes, they are paying , but i invest there as invest in hyip, rule 1 : dont invest more than you can afford to lose

Smart advice, I have stated this in my first post. However, 5 months later, I can only wish I d invested more, much more.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I invest there and yes, they are paying , but i invest there as invest in hyip, rule 1 : dont invest more than you can afford to lose
legendary
How long have you been using them?

I have been using them since mid March 2014.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250

Me personally since end of November last year.
Activity: 406
legendary
According to their FB page, Bitcoin trader has provided Panama registration data requested by their users. Here is unofficial translation, original version can be found on their FB page.

No. of Listing: 840,485

Document No.: 2648948

Name of the Company: Bitcoin TRADER HOLDING INC.
Tomo: 0 Page: 0 Seat: 0
Registration Date: 08/04/2014 Status: IN FORCE
No. Writing: Writing 20566 Date: 07/30/2014
Notary: 43
NOTARIA TENTH CIRCUIT
Notary Province: PANAMA
Duration: PERPETUAL Address: PANAMA
Status of the Garment (DEF-FINAL PRE-PRELIMINARY)

Data 1a. Flat Rate
Ballot: 1400130525 Payment Date: 07/31/2014
Resident Agent: NANCY ORANTES

Data Journal
Tomo: 2014 Seat: 142753

Microfilm Facts
Roll: 0 Picture: 0

Currency: American dollars.
Principal Amount: 10,000.00

Capital
SHARE CAPITAL OF THE COMPANY IS DIVIDED INTO TEN HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS
SHARES THAT MAY BE REGISTERED OR THE INTERCHANGEABLE CARRIER A
AS FOR THE OTHER A REQUEST FOR ALL YOUR DREAM WITH A NOMINAL VALUE
HUNDRED DOLLARS EACH.

Legal Representative
THE LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE OF THE COMPANY IS THE PRESIDENT COULD
EXERCISE THAT ALSO BY THE SECRETARY OR TREASURER OR
PERSON APPOINTED BOARD WITH THIS PURPOSE.
Title name Dignitary Dignitary
PRESIDENT JOHN CARLEY
TREASURER EDGAR ROSE
SECRETARY EDGAR ROSE

Name of Directors
JOHN CARLEY
EDGAR ROSE
CARLOS ECHEVERRIA

Name of Subscribers
NANCY ORANTES
MARIANA ORTEGA

Job Details

Dissolution, Bankruptcy, Fusion, Redomicilio Provisional or Definitive Transformation
Rollo: Image:
Micro-Date:

Data Journal
Tomo: Seat:

Writing Data
Number: Date:
Notary: State:
Exchange Act:
Activity: 459
https://indacoin.com/
Absolutely agree with your point regarding 3% commission. We are thinking about adding other withdrawal methods with less fees.
What will work for you besides wire transfer?
SEPA and OKPAY works fine for me. But I would prefer OKPAY with zero fee, because then it would be a good arbitrage opportunity with OKPAY -> BTC-E -> Indacoin -> OKPAY -> and so on.

Next week we ll announce some discounts on Okpay withdrawals due to launching new site version
legendary
How much do you get paid off the referrals?

How did you get started with this?

How did I get started with what? Please clarify what do you want to know. 
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
How much do you get paid off the referrals?

How did you get started with this?
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
Absolutely agree with your point regarding 3% commission. We are thinking about adding other withdrawal methods with less fees.
SEPA and OKPAY works fine for me. But I would prefer OKPAY with zero fee, because then it would be a good arbitrage opportunity with OKPAY -> BTC-E -> Indacoin -> OKPAY -> and so on.
Hey guys, we invite you to test arbitrage on our trading platform. As far as we one of the few services that let people purchase bitcoins & litecoins with a credit card, we have rather more buyers than sellers. Thats why our price is usually higher than on the major exchanges Wink
After you sell cryptocurrency, you can withdraw money to Okpay.
https://indacoin.com/trade
Nope, you charge 3% withdrawal fee and the difference to other exchanges is just about 10$ or 1,7%. So you created the higher price on your own because of the high withdrawal fees.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
Hey guys, we invite you to test arbitrage on our trading platform. As far as we one of the few services that let people purchase bitcoins & litecoins with a credit card, we have rather more buyers than sellers. Thats why our price is usually higher than on the major exchanges Wink
Nope, you charge 3% withdrawal fee and the difference to other exchanges is just about 10$ or 1,7%. So you created the higher price on your own because of the high withdrawal fees.
legendary
is it possible for this site to have negative results? Have there been any that you are away of and has it happened to you?

Yes, there have been negative trading results 2 or 3 times so far.
Activity: 308
is it possible for this site to have negative results? Have there been any that you are away of and has it happened to you?
legendary
August 1, 2014 result:+0.78%

In 16 days a friend of mine should have his shares worth $11000 expired. His ROI should be around 172%. Balls of steel bro, congrats.  
legendary
Bitcoin trader has reached another milestone, 9 months online, no issues so far.
Cumulative results for July 2014 is +19.1%
This first month of the third round of shares maturity has also been completed.
legendary
Another great day. Yesterday's trading result:+0.83%
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001
They never posted a date for the audit until now.... So lets wait and see Smiley

They didn't give a date this time either that I know of. The closest thing they've come to a date was when they promised to announce the company which should audit them "probably tomorrow" on July 17., but of course they never came through. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7899116

It's really fascinating how anybody can still believe it's not a scam. Most likely many of their victims won't believe it's a fraud even after they collapse if they come up with a somewhat decent excuse. If they're really lucky BTC-e or some other shady exchange will fold soon, and then they can blame it on that.
Activity: 276
So basically, "give us a month to pack our bags and scram before any of you notice"

No, it's "give us yet another month before you start nagging us about the audit again". It's not like they haven't promised that the audit is coming RSN before.

They never posted a date for the audit until now.... So lets wait and see Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: