Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as a Christmas gift - page 3. (Read 894 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 262
January 03, 2018, 04:04:05 AM
Bitcoin as a Christmas gift would be a unique way of gifting since people are used to receive fiat or material things. It would be a good way of introducing to others what bitcoin is for those who don't have an idea about it and for those who already knew, I am pretty sure they would be more than happy to receive it knowing how much it is worth. There are parents and god-parents who are considering gifting bitcoin or other coin perhaps to their loved ones because they knew that it would be have much more worth in the future. I would be glad too to receive bitcoin as a gift.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 03:50:31 AM
I rather give hard wallet than to give bitcoin with uncertainty that he will possible lost access to it,
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
January 03, 2018, 03:36:24 AM
Bitcoin breaking it’s high-price again and again, multiple purposes rather than payment system and future investment.
All this make bitcoin a perfect gift for your love, wife, and family.

1.  your gift for Christmas will be a bitcoin?.
2. your ways to gift bitcoins "Hardware wallet, bitcoin gifts, paper wallet, Physical Coins, Donate"?.

Well as a Christmas gift I would rather give other gifts than giving bitcoin as a gift. It is better beceaise they can keep the gift as a remembrance. People are keeping their bitcoin, so I bet most people would not give away their bitcoin.
Even if someone is giving bitcoin as Christmas gift, such a person must really understand what bitcoin is all about first and not just be someone who would end up not even appreciating the value of what you have given to them and why they may need to hold it.

For someone who would appreciate it though, I do not see any reason why I would not do that. After all, even though in my wallet and my wife knows what bitcoin is as I have hinted her already, I gave her few bitcoins as a Christmas gift and man, it was like I gave her the whole world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 03, 2018, 02:51:05 AM
In my country it will not be a very good gift, it will be very hard to exchange it for the right things. If only as a souvenir can  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 02:46:04 AM
If there would be the very best and the most unique gift that somebody could get.But honestly,the price of bitcoin transaction is too high so rather buy some personalized gifts to give rather than give bitcoins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 09:10:05 PM
Definitely a unique gift and one I would love to receive. Would give some as gifts to my family members but unfortunately most of them have a negative outlook on Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
January 02, 2018, 07:40:41 AM
I have some satoshis that I have earned with the free faucets. I am newly introduced to the crypto world so I don't have the right to have the desire for the entire Bitcoin without the proper knowledge that I must still absorb. I am hoping for the future profits that will be achieved with the proper knowledge I will get. Then when I will have the proper knowledge and maybe also get some Bitcoins through the trades and investment I will also desire the gift from my husband - hardware wallet.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
January 02, 2018, 07:23:21 AM
Bitcoin breaking it’s high-price again and again, multiple purposes rather than payment system and future investment.

2. your ways to gift bitcoins "Hardware wallet, bitcoin gifts, paper wallet, Physical Coins, Donate"?.

I think it is a unique thing to do. In my country there is an exchange that features voucher, with voucher we can give gift easily. even the service can make us directly convert to local currency. Maybe in some countries it also exists, but I think I am lucky because Bitcoin can be freely used in my place.
I don’t think that there will be any person who doesn’t want bitcoin as a gift. If he doesn’t have a wallet he will open an account for this gift but will never refuse to accept such a valuable gift.

If someone tells me that he wants to give me a gift in bitcoin but you must have a wallet to hold it, I will arrange a wallet in seconds to receive this gift, because I know what the value of bitcoin is. In my country one bitcoin means 1500000 of my local currency.
Activity: 200
January 02, 2018, 07:09:53 AM

I will happily accept bitcoin as a Christmas gift but unfortunately I will never receive this gift because I am not Christian and I don’t celebrate Christmas. But I am sure that every Christian will welcome this gift if someone will give him bitcoin in gift. It will be a precious gift he will receive and he will celebrate his Christmas party with double enjoyment. A Christmas and a bitcoin gift. Those who know the value of bitcoin will never give it as a gift to anyone.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
January 02, 2018, 04:50:36 AM

Well as a Christmas gift I would rather give other gifts than giving bitcoin as a gift. It is better beceaise they can keep the gift as a remembrance. People are keeping their bitcoin, so I bet most people would not give away their bitcoin.
With the current price rate of Bitcoin, I don’t think anyone would be able to do that, except for Santa, lol. But as you said, it’s always good to give people a gift they can remember always, than to give them something they won’t remember much easily. Though if money is given at a time of serious need, it will always be remembered.
Activity: 7
January 01, 2018, 11:31:20 AM

before Christmas start bitcoin have correction which make it bad gift next year will give 0.1 bitcoin for my wife. Grin Grin

will buy Hardware wallet for it.
Activity: 172
January 01, 2018, 12:18:16 AM
Why not? I would be very glad if i will be able to receive bitcoin as a christmas gift. But i dont think someone will be willing to give such.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
December 31, 2017, 08:47:53 PM
Id rather receive it as a gift than give it hahahahaha!! But sure it makes a really cool gift especially for someone that is actually somewhat interested in it.

That's cool, Bitcoin is very interesting when it comes to investment. It doesn't require minimum amount just to get involved in investing. Bitcoin can be a Christmas gift but each one should interested with it. Cause it is a virtual currency and it can be done thru internet.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
December 31, 2017, 08:32:03 PM

Yes bitcoin is a perfect gift for your love ones, even if its money, bitcoin as gift is so the best gift ever! Happy new year!
Activity: 353
December 31, 2017, 07:08:06 PM

Activity: 270
Merit: 103
December 31, 2017, 06:17:00 PM
I assume most would be giving a fraction of a fraction of a Bitcoin, due to how high it is. That would be awkward to give somebody who's only heard the term. They might think it's a weird gift, literally pay it no attention, even if you told them it was worth something. Just to buy something they would need to spend a long time studying it.

It's technically one of those gifts that you give a person because it's something that you like so much, but that the other person just doesn't care about.

I'm trying to think of an example. It's like you love collecting plastic forks, and decided to gift that as if the person is going to care about such a thing. Of course I would love to get Bitcoins, it might be an annoyance to the person.
Activity: 484
December 31, 2017, 04:54:44 PM

Bitcoin was such a great New Year's gift to me because I bought Bitcoin cheap a few days ago and now bitcoin has come back here is a good news for us in the new year.
Activity: 224
December 31, 2017, 04:37:51 PM
It would be great if I receive bitcoin as a gift from a generous person out there. It is nice to give something especially that can be use as investment.  Any gift will be perfect as long as it was given from the hearth.

Happy Holidays Everyone.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
December 31, 2017, 12:51:24 PM
It would be a great gift If the one who you will give it to knows and understands bitcoin. With the high price of bitcoin that would be a great gift.
that's a wonderful day for those who are celebrating Christmas, because on the day of christmas the bitcoin price is already high so that's what I think is a very desirable gift for bitcoiners.
Activity: 28
December 31, 2017, 10:59:04 AM
Ha, I think great idea)) A lot of people know about bitcoin but not so much made this move to acquire some. If you can present something that your presentee is able to buy but otherwise wouldn't do it, so it's a good present.
Pages:
Jump to: