Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as a Christmas gift - page 6. (Read 894 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 119
December 25, 2017, 10:14:22 AM
As of now, it really looks like a wonderful gift because of how valuable it is and how popular it is.
Gifting someone with bitcoins can really be a good idea this season.
You don't necessarily need to think of one or multiple bitcoin, all thanks to satoshis.
You can always break one bitcoin into multiple satoshis and can use for gifting.

Because of how useful bitcoin is and perfectly attractive it is, it would make a fabulous gift for anybody.
It would not just stay as a use and keep kind of gift or use and forget kind of gift. It will automatically turn into an investment for the receiver of the gift.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 10:14:03 AM
Giving bitcoin as a christmas gift is not usual. The beauty of christmas is in the wrapped up gifts that kids open in the morning. Sending bitcoin can be a giod gift if you have a friend or a family member that lives far away and can't make it to the family house. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a pleasent surprise. Besides, bitcoin transactions is this period are too expensive. The fees are really high and it will remain that way until christmas holiday is over.
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
December 25, 2017, 09:22:01 AM
Bitcoin breaking it’s high-price again and again, multiple purposes rather than payment system and future investment.
All this make bitcoin a perfect gift for your love, wife, and family.

1.  your gift for Christmas will be a bitcoin?.
2. your ways to gift bitcoins "Hardware wallet, bitcoin gifts, paper wallet, Physical Coins, Donate"?.

it will be the most beautiful gift for someone who is very valuable to you and will not be forgotten if you give 1 bitcoin and it will be a christmas memories if someone get the gift. because the gift is amazing and amazing. I always had the fancy to do that but I was not able to do it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
December 25, 2017, 09:05:54 AM
Bitcoin breaking it’s high-price again and again, multiple purposes rather than payment system and future investment.

2. your ways to gift bitcoins "Hardware wallet, bitcoin gifts, paper wallet, Physical Coins, Donate"?.

I think gifting hardware wallet like nano ledger s with bitcoin inside and how to use it will become one of the best gift for Christmas as it is unique and has a lot of value. They are free to spend it or hold it and ride the waves until bitcoin become more valuable.
Activity: 476
December 25, 2017, 09:04:40 AM
It would be a great idea for people who already have bitcoin wallets. But for people who are not into bitcoin, paper money will do. Especially in a 3rd world country like ours, people here prefer paper money as gifts.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 08:55:19 AM
For me it depend in are people if bitcoun as a Christmas gift and for me I think yes my family is very happy and lucky because bitcoin its a one Christmas gift and I'm happy for that
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 08:09:33 AM
santa is a scams from culture religuis T_T . if santa really exisst, just expect 10 btc .

Happy Christmas & New Years .

your gift for christmas will be a bitoin.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 07:52:52 AM
Advisable for those people who has bitcoin wallet and has an idea about bitcoin. I would accept it amd would love to give my friends too. I have few close friends who knows bitcoin.
Activity: 244
December 25, 2017, 07:47:27 AM
Good idea. But only if this person know what is it and have BTC wallet
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 07:46:18 AM
next year will make bitcoin my gift.

my family not know about bitcoin and fee is so high

To receive a bitcoin as a christmas gift is wonderful but who will give that? I guess no one will give that as a present this christmas because it is too much as a gift. It really precious and expensive. Hehehe but who knows? Santa might find me nice and not naughty. 😀😇🤩
Activity: 95
December 25, 2017, 07:11:40 AM
next year will make bitcoin my gift.

my family not know about bitcoin and fee is so high
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 06:51:16 AM

[/quoteItbwould be a lovely gift. Surely, those who will gift Bitcoin to someone are generous. And those who will recieve it are lucky. Although the market value of Bitcoin at this moment is falling, it is still worth recieving since its msrket value is expected to again be more expensive after christmad seadon. So hold and invest now.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
December 25, 2017, 06:41:29 AM

1.  your gift for Christmas will be a bitcoin?.

A very nice idea for a Christmas gift. I think a paper wallet or bitcoin gift will be a great gifts. If someone knows what to do about it.
Activity: 95
December 25, 2017, 02:58:41 AM

The whales have broken your dream of bitcoin in this parasite when the bitcoin price is dump and can dump the price below $ 9000 may be disappointing to hope that bitcoin will be a joy in Christmas yours.
Activity: 62
Merit: 60
December 25, 2017, 02:56:28 AM

Its okay for me but it depends also in the people who wants to give that. But I don't know if the receiver will be happy for the gift he may receive since bitcoin is not that popular in our country. It'll glad if you buy things they need as your gift. Maybe they will appreciate that because you exerter effort to think of the things they really want.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 25, 2017, 02:18:17 AM
Their are some  people access bitcoin says that bitcoin is really a gift for them. It is because of salaries they gain or they also earn bitcon on such different activities being intered.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
December 25, 2017, 01:57:40 AM

I would be glad to give bitcoin as a gift if i have so many already. But since i don't have that much i'm holding my coins safe with me. I hope someone will give me bitcoin as a gift though. The cash that i received as gifts now, i'm buying bitcoins with it. And i'm happy to grow my bitcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
December 25, 2017, 01:57:09 AM
I can not do that, i dont have friends and relatives who are using bitcoin, but this isea is good even you are too far in your relatives you can send money without hussle. But i want to received bitcoin as christmas gift.
Hoping that next year i have some friends and my siblings will used bitcoin and we will used that for our gift to each other.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
December 25, 2017, 01:49:20 AM
Yes i did it to my wife, i give her good amount of satoshi to spend some where he wants.
Two of the sponsor of my children send satoshi as their Christmas gift before we do not do that now it is very easy to receieved money even they too far from us.
I think soon all of the people here in my area already know about bitcoin because i already started to teach them how to used and earn with bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
December 25, 2017, 01:44:38 AM
     If you give bitcoin as a christmas gift it will be a unique gift  if ever but be sure the person you want to have your give also know about it.
Pages:
Jump to: