Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as a Retirement Account - page 5. (Read 22728 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 119
August 19, 2018, 04:44:37 AM
Yes bitcoin is cool! I hope that the current generation is simply obliged to buy themselves 10 bitcoins for old age))))
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 03:37:27 AM
I think it looks good and is very profitable for the future. Making bitcoin a retirement account. I can imagine how to do that. Send a small portion of bitcoin and only save. And there is no need to think about the rise / fall of bitcoin. what is thought of is the future. It seems like it would be a good idea to become a bitcoin as a retirement account. So we can enjoy results in the future.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 03:30:10 AM
For me, Bitcoin as a retirement still look one of the best option right now, along with gold, but while one has a good chance to rise, the other not so much. Baybe wa can star with 20% bitcoin and 80% gold, to remain in the safe zone and prepare for year 2020, if you know what I mean.
Activity: 91
August 11, 2018, 02:01:11 AM
For me, it is the best choice that bitcoin investment for retirement account. We can sell it when the price of bitcoin will increase. We can also use bitcoin in investing other business like boarding house, pension house etc.
Activity: 98
August 10, 2018, 08:34:54 PM
I have lots of bitcoin accounts that I want, hopefully everything I try can be realized to invest bitcoin for savings in old age. everything has been planned to welcome and enjoy old age how much do you save bitcoin for old age?
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
August 10, 2018, 06:35:08 PM
It will be a good plan to have bitcoin as a retirement account. At the moment, I still see the price of bitcoin to be too low that when one invests in bitcoin, it is going to save them throughout their retirement.
Activity: 80
August 09, 2018, 11:47:54 AM
Bitcoin as a Retirement Account. I think that's a good idea  and if Bitcoin is a long-term success in 10+ years it will be a better a retirement No fees, no age restrictions, etc
Activity: 56
August 09, 2018, 08:07:13 AM
This is interesting but not first in to-do list I guess. Who's investing in ICO guys? Have you heard about Kelvin Blockchain project, i'm willing to invest in it, seems pretty decent, but need you feedback. Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 04:14:03 PM
Should not, because their prices are constantly fluctuating, until you retired perhaps the BTC is just a pile of debris, no longer worth to sell so you will lose everything.

It was not always fluctuating and it will be depending on how the market price works because sometimes the demand is increasing as well due to more investors in the market so we can say that it was profitable.
Activity: 14
August 08, 2018, 03:00:05 PM
I think it's a very wise option, because fiat accounts will be plummeted by inflation.

And the more inflation, the higher Bitcoin's value is.
Activity: 61
August 08, 2018, 01:31:48 PM
Bitcoin as a Pension Account is a new idea and I like that concept. But this has limitations because there are still many pensioners who have never even heard of bitcoin it's possible for them this platform is less secure, just because they don't understand the concept.
Activity: 224
August 08, 2018, 11:10:17 AM
Should not, because their prices are constantly fluctuating, until you retired perhaps the BTC is just a pile of debris, no longer worth to sell so you will lose everything.
Activity: 228
August 08, 2018, 07:29:41 AM
Every month, your employer transfers Bitcoins into a time-locked address that can't be transferred out before you reach retirement age.  You have the key to the address.  You can verify the transfer on the blockchain.

No middle-men.  No funny business.  No brokers with pyramid/eyeball shaped logos.  No "oops we went bankrupt and lost your retirement."  No bail-ins.  No raising the age of retirement.

Just Bitcoin.
It can be a good idea unless you will have $0 in your account till your retirement time because of volatility and instability of this market. And when all the prices will go down, right to the bottom.
Activity: 36
August 08, 2018, 12:39:52 AM
In some countries illegal Bitcoin and those who are not rich enough to use BTC. How does Bitcoin make retirement accounts?
Activity: 67
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 11:14:54 PM
I think that this is the idea that some people have, especially the ones that are already wealthy. I think its a good idea to hold on to your investment for as long as possible and then cash out. It is also something that you can leave to your kids and grand kids. I guess this strategy also gives you peace of mind because you aren't checking the value of the coin  everyday, but because you are in it for the long haul you just patiently wait. I think that this is what most people should be doing.
Activity: 314
August 04, 2018, 07:45:00 PM
The idea is a really good thing to have here but it may not implement for some sort reason just like bitcoin's value are not really stable in that reason it is hard to that idea to make it happened. And maybe this coming years it won't happened because of what I said some reasons will not take it granted and I believe if they organize very well the value of bitcoin they may reached the point of making that idea.
Activity: 350
August 04, 2018, 07:15:45 PM
It is most of us dream that we will be able to make as much profit that we wont have to work again in all of our lifes. We can travel, enjoy the life, make whatever we want till we die with our family and our friends.
It is also possible that those who handle bulk bitcoins are also thinking of this. Those with superhuman possessions will have their own plans. Their lives have been changed, if the property is in the hands of ordinary people, they will probably choose to enjoy. And the rich and successful they will give the values for humanity.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
June 25, 2018, 12:28:38 PM
I think there some disadvantages in having a retirement account with bitcoin because we dont know what will happen to bitcoin in the future will it lasts forever or stay but its good also having a retirement account it will make bitcoin more active.
WELL I think if we hold a good amount of bitcoin in our wallet then this will surely be the best option to have a retirements account, because any that you have to surely get fade someday and you will have to get retired from but I think bitcoin will raise more and more in future and holding good amount of bitcoin will make your retirement life safe and secure,. So having bitcoin is best option, as it is the most promising investment.
Activity: 252
June 24, 2018, 12:11:00 PM
It is good to prepare the future retirement because almost every benefits you will receive when you retired. How much more if you make bitcoin as your preparation for the retirement. It is very good. Even there are risk I think banks who holds these kind of business can provide some necessary tips about investing to bitcoin for retirements purposes. There should have a business like this for we are at the road to cryptocurrency era in our society.
They dont even care about what we are doing and how we earn bitcoin, if they involved in this I dont think you will really get your retirement payment, may be you need to pay every single thing that they mention so you will get all of you bitcoin and that is wasting your time. But that's exactly what pretty much what everyone does as a retirement account or with their pension for example
Activity: 238
June 24, 2018, 12:09:59 PM
I have never thought like this but I find your thoughts worthy. I think that there is logic in your way of thinking. Who knows maybe it is going to be like you said. I m not great expert but as for me BTC has always been a good option to invest
I believe that is right we cannot judge the value of bitcoin in coming future but it has a good future so investing in bitcoin would be a wise decision I believe. And if the prices climb up then it can prove as a best retirement account and obviously earning high returns. I like the concept, but the only thing is, Bitcoin could possibly be the worst long term investment, or the best possibly long term investment
Pages:
Jump to: