Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity - page 6. (Read 2221 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 10:00:42 PM
Bitcoin is the reason why it changed my life.Thanks that I met bitcoin,i'm looking forward for great success in bitcoin.

Bitcoin gives me hope when I'm down it helps me in my financial problems, he teach lots of things in the world of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin teach me how to invest and trade and gain high profit. I invest in bitcoin and wait the right to gain high profit. Bitcoin help me to changed my life my economic to become successful I am so thankful cause without bitcoin my life is miserable.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 10:00:17 PM
yes you are right with bitcoin like feeling the new hope to be able to improve the condition of the existing financial, I have a friend who was initially very short in the financial keisinya since knowing and trading in bitcoin he mendaptkan profits so much that can improve the financial condition.
Activity: 134
April 27, 2018, 05:35:35 PM
Bitcoin is not only a life savior but also a life-changer. I am only the minimum wage earner and my salary most of the time does not meet my needs. Many people have changed their lives because bitcoin is primarily on the financial aspect, although many people use bitcoin to deceive people like the Hyip you mentioned in your post. It may be easy money, invest in the program but still there is no guarantee when they will stop paying. I also fell into such a program, and I quit for a long time. Bitcoin can be enjoyed by everyone, so everyone has Bitcoin expectations
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 05:18:31 PM
bitcoin as feeling of new hope to have an opportunity to improve a state existing financial, I have a friend who initially was very short in a financial keysiniya as knowing and trading in bitcoins, he earns so much money that can improve a financial state.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
April 27, 2018, 05:15:24 PM
Bitcoin provides good opportunity for me.being seafarer/seaman it hard to work far away from my family  and encounter some big waves along the sea.and when someone introduced to me this bitcoin im glad that i take this opportunity to earn.it helps me financially.bitcoin really hepls humanity in financial needs.
Activity: 238
April 27, 2018, 04:44:28 PM
I also agree with you. For me, I am joining the bounty campaigns.we can earn so many free coin by do bounty. it is a great opportunity for us. After i join here, I got much money. BitCoin is an important asset for the future.I think that Bitcoin is the new hope for humanity.
Activity: 188
April 27, 2018, 04:40:42 PM
To me bitcoin is true by bringing many benefits or opportunities to enrich everyone. I'm sure bitcoin can really change a person's life and now bitcoin is becoming a trend and more popular. That is why this is the most reliable coin in today's world and the future. Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
April 27, 2018, 04:19:46 PM
Yes, I completely agree with you on your thoughts. Bitcoin has the potential of serving the financial needs of the people individually. It has already helped many people financially and now they are millionaires. People just need to understand the technology fully and then invest wisely. There are always some ups and downs in the trading sector but one should have faith and control on his emotions.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 04:17:52 PM
Bitcoin is our hope and for the hopeless, because it can give a chance a person who is jobless and uneducated. I've seen evidence of successful people after joining Bitcoin. Bitcoin has proven its eligibility on us for so long that's why we should not doubt it anymore no matter what happens.
Activity: 238
April 27, 2018, 03:57:50 PM
I agree with this idea. Bitcoin is very promising for us.In modern times, bitcoin brought the modernity of the modernity. More people become successful with the help of bitcoin and through the help of themselves. I am very glad that I learned about this, and now I will spend a lot of time crypto-currencies and everything is connected with them. Bitcoin has become my new hope I'm patient, I have invested. I hope that one day I will be benefited from bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 27, 2018, 11:45:54 AM
Quite an interesting story. Most of us here can also be grateful for the invention of bitcoin not only as a form of investment but also the ability of bitcoin make transactions easier, faster in a decentralised environment. Everyone is empowered to make it in the decentralised community through blockchain.
Activity: 30
April 27, 2018, 11:36:00 AM
For me, Bitcoin is a new hope for us because you can earn more. Also, those people who hardly find a job and even you're a poor or rich, Bitcoin can help them and without prejudice not like the other jobs that want to hire only a professional people. Bitcoin is for everyone in short, a new hope for humanity.
Activity: 616
April 27, 2018, 11:30:27 AM
For me, bitcoin is a life changer specially for those who are less fortunate and poor people. Because of bitcoin, it help them to change there situation in life and earn for living. And also because of bitcoin many people who are unemployed or underemployed can have their work even they are just in their home and gain a lot. I can say that bitcoin is a opportunity opener for most of us who are wanting to raise their position in life.
Activity: 73
April 27, 2018, 11:20:23 AM
hopefully bitcoin will be the hope of better human beings in the future, because now bitcoin has reduced the unemployment rate in Indonesia and help the performance of people who have not worked.
Activity: 175
April 27, 2018, 11:14:54 AM
For me, I believed that bitcoin is hope of mankind
Me and my few friends make profit by bitcoin
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 11:07:34 AM
Bitcoin is really the gold of technology and is the new hope of mankind. We are waiting a lot about it. Bitcoin gives us a good chance to invest  help change life for many people. Bitcoin is a good solution in the future to overcome the economic crisis in many countries it will help people overcome difficulties. Bitcoin is the new solution to eliminate unemployment in many countries today.
Activity: 323
April 27, 2018, 11:04:18 AM
Today we can say that this is the new hope of the people but in the future it will be worthless much more that not all governments of different countries are accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
April 27, 2018, 10:53:22 AM
Bitcoin is a new hope for us. It can help us to shine again from the darkness. It can change our lives from hopeless to hopeful and better lives.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
April 27, 2018, 10:49:07 AM
Bitcoin is only tool for people to create something, to change the world, not final goal.
Bitcoin can help in our work for humanity but in order to really change the world we need much more.
We have to educate people, give them electricity, Internet, food, clean water etc.
Bitcoin can help in this process.
Activity: 64
April 27, 2018, 10:45:24 AM
I think bitcoin certainly new hope chance. Bitcoin investment by all benefit have been. Less money invested sold for much can be and the many benefits are. However,the long time for to invest will one day a lot will benefit. All kinds of desire or dream can be.  So bitcoin of the new hope.
Pages:
Jump to: