Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity - page 2. (Read 2221 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 11:16:57 PM
The story is very inspiring, a wise decision to continue to understand and study cryptocurrency before investing in it.
cryptocurrency is a risky and full of surprises. We can make a new hope in life.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 10:31:15 PM
Thanks to bitcoin, I also learned how to invest myself more and of course invest money into digital money like bitcoin and etherium. I took the risk and went to YOLO and invested a lot of my money into it. It's surfing up and I've got rich finance from there. I am currently investing in a coin alt.
Yes, bitcoin is a life-changing experience for me as well as the OP. Bitcoins changed the game for me on miracles. I know how to keep myself permanently earning money while I work on the job. Thank you really bitcoin.
Activity: 392
April 30, 2018, 10:27:27 PM
Bitcoin is said to be the biggest wealthy distribution on the planet today. With opportunities that it brings, most of the people be it rich or poor, are given the opportunity to earn a profit that is not very usual one that can make you really rich.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
April 30, 2018, 10:23:25 PM
Bitcoin is not the new hope for humility. IT's just an attempt, which is expecting the freedom out of controlling of FIAT. I think the Bitcoin will die within 5 years. But the technology of blockchain and the spirit of freedom will survive.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 10:03:06 PM
I agree with you, it is a journey of so many ups and downs but it is a great opportunity for us.The opportunity that I must say it is too good to be true.Bitcoin is the gateway for redistribution of wealth.The bitcoin is a new hope for financial.Since I joined here I am starting to earn as well.
Activity: 3
April 30, 2018, 09:23:35 PM
Bitcoin is the gateway for redistribution of wealth.  Begin decentralized has given the opportunity for money to be in the hands of ordinary people whenever they want it. This has mitigated the the unjust financial situation that is in the world.Bitcoin as new hope humanity because in this kind of business many people's all over the world has a chance to become rich or many people have  a chance to have better heights in life

I wouldn't say its a gateway, meaning a door...but its more like a portal. What I mean by this is it literally transports you from one universal way of thinking to another. There is no transitional period. To say its a gateway is to allude to "slow change", as you must walk through such a gateway. However, a portal just immediately takes you from one place to the next.

So then, Bitcoin is like a Portal...unless we are talking about Stargate in which case a gateway and a portal are the exact same thing ;-)
Activity: 15
April 30, 2018, 09:18:01 PM
Bitcoin is the gateway for redistribution of wealth.  Begin decentralized has given the opportunity for money to be in the hands of ordinary people whenever they want it. This has mitigated the the unjust financial situation that is in the world.Bitcoin as new hope humanity because in this kind of business many people's all over the world has a chance to become rich or many people have  a chance to have better heights in life
Activity: 223
April 30, 2018, 09:07:49 PM
Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
the life was not smooth here and was full of tough times. But this experience has taught me a lot. It is a common phrase that experience is the best teacher and that has happened with me. I have been here in this market for about 6-7 years and my experience here has been full of good and bad times. I have many traits from the market like patience, intellect and decision making power. The market is very unstable, there were days when it was not very kind to me. And those were the bad times. When I was not even employed, I was going through the worst phase of my life. But then i got into this market and tried signature campaigns and bounties. And the returns were fruitful
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
April 30, 2018, 08:40:58 PM
I can only vouch Bitcoin to be the life shaper. It has shaped the lives of millions of people across the globe by giving them financial satisfaction and job opportunities. The mode of its operation (decentralization) is also a revolutionary one which will lead humanity to another greatness as more developments troops in and the value increasing.
Activity: 56
April 30, 2018, 08:40:14 PM
Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

I agree. many new rich people thanks to bitcoin. The bitcoin is a new hope for financial. I personally can buy house and car from bitcoin trading. I like it so much. thank bitcoin.
Activity: 176
April 30, 2018, 08:32:09 PM
bitcoin is an investment and the transactions we use are easy to obtain, and bitcoin prices go up and down well, so we will easily generate revenue, both in the long run and short term.
Activity: 32
April 30, 2018, 08:27:35 PM
Yeah you right because bitcoin give the big opportunity to earn money and to change their life, because bitcoin world is one of the great source of income that is why many people building their hope because of bitcoin.
Activity: 70
April 30, 2018, 08:17:36 PM
I think so.it seems to me that if bitcoin enters our lives very tightly, then it will really be a hope for humanity in terms of currency progress
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
April 30, 2018, 07:59:27 PM
I agree with you, bitcoin is a new hope for humanity definitely and a life changer. We’re very lucky about this. Life is so weird and it gives us lots of chances to make everything better.
I agree with you! Bitcoin can change a lot in our world, it has great potential! Now the crypto currency is really gaining popularity and I hope soon we will see how strong bitcoin is!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 08:52:22 AM
That's a great news! Bitcoin has a big help for us no doubt.

I have a friend who was very short in finance because of knowing and trading bitcoin he got so many advantages so as to improve his financial condition. And with bitcoin like feel the new hope to be able to improve the existing financial condition
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 04:18:03 AM

It is really true with this brilliant digital technology they change the life of most people who knows about bitcoin this is an instant miracle for us to fulfill our needs and wants everyday by doing this as a user and as a investor.
Activity: 41
April 30, 2018, 03:59:24 AM
Bitcoin is the answer of the poverty.
And it is a life changer a lot of people got successful through the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 43
April 30, 2018, 03:52:29 AM
yeaah, cheers for the lemonade that we could made because of bitcoin! well, i am preparing some lemonade maker and will be ready when life give me some lemon. still in college and starting to think how that i could make money. and, this cryptocurrencies is the way that i choose to make money. starting from some trading, and will looking into some fresh and promising ICOs out there. well, goodluck for all of us!
Activity: 17
April 30, 2018, 03:48:26 AM
The crypto market is really important for people. People make money thanks to bitcoin.
Apart from making money, BitCoin is an important asset for the future. Bitcoin will be a common currency in the future.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 03:48:06 AM
Bitcoin provides good opportunity for me.being seafarer/seaman it hard to work far away from my family  and encounter some big waves along the sea.and when someone introduced to me this bitcoin im glad that i take this opportunity to earn.it helps me financially.bitcoin really hepls humanity in financial needs.
Pages:
Jump to: