Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as new hope for humanity - page 3. (Read 2221 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 03:01:55 AM
Actually it could be because bitcoin for people now is money warehouse. Easily earn money in bitcoin if you want to find the bitcoin. Because bitcoin can get even if you are not willing to do a troublesome job. For me bitcoin is the main livelihood because of the process that i think is easy.
Activity: 123
Apps Development Automation Platform
April 30, 2018, 02:58:20 AM
Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!
thank you for your inspiration, I dont know I just feeling better after I read it. a small part of your experience has been felt, and I almost gave up, and your writing makes me rethink. and you right when you said "IF YOU ALREADY DID YOUR BEST"... thank you
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 02:50:15 AM
I concur with you on this entirely exclusively. since my involvement with the crypto advertise has additionally been similar to yours. the life was not smooth here and was brimming with intense circumstances. Be that as it may, this experience has shown me a great deal. It is a typical expression that experience is the best educator and that has transpired. I have been here in this market for around 6-7 years and my experience here has been brimming with great and terrible circumstances. I have numerous attributes from the market like persistence, brains, and basic leadership control. The market is exceptionally insecure, there were days when it was not extremely kind to me. Furthermore, those were the terrible circumstances. When I was not by any means utilized, I was experiencing the most noticeably awful period of my life. In any case, at that point, I got into this market and attempted mark crusades and bounties. What's more, the profits were productive. I at that point began putting little sums into bitcoin and again I got positive outcomes

I emphatically concur with you, it is an excursion of such a significant number of high points and low points however it is an awesome open door for us, an open door that I should state it is unrealistic. since I joined here I am beginning to gain too. Purchase on the plan
Activity: 336
April 30, 2018, 02:44:30 AM
Actually big yes, bitcoin save us from suffer of every day financial problem and bitcoin is a hope to build a good future of our life because Bitcoin is crypto currency and the crypto market is really important for people, bitcoin is an important asset for the future.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 02:41:27 AM
Bitcoin is not just a life saver but also a life changer. Before, I don't know anything about investment. I'm just a minimum wage earner and my salary is most of the time insufficient to my needs. My family is struggling financially. When Bitcoin was introduced to my life, everything changed. At first, I invested a very little portion of my salary to HYIP and gambling hoping that my life will change instantly as what those sites promised me but I was scammed multiple times. It was devastating so I decided to stop investing on Bitcoin. After a few months, I saw some posts on social media on how Bitcoin changed a person's life so I decided to give it another try but this time, I will make sure to invest in myself first and study more about cryptocurrency. I learned about this forum and from here, I learned more things about Bitcoin specially on trading and investments. Now, I cannot say that I'm completely financially free but I can say that I'm already earning more than enough for me and my family's needs.

Bitcoin gave me another hope about life. There are times when we are feeling wasted and wants to give up but before you give up, ask your self first if you already did your best. There are times that we will definiyely lose and people will ruin our dreams but that is not a reason to stop. Just like on my experience, I got scammed but after a few months, I gabe it another shot. If I gave up, I might still ne struggling financially.

Life will definitely throw you lemons. All we need to do is learn how to make it into lemonade. I'm very thankful to Bitcoin. To all investors out there, just invest on your self first and I assure you, you'll get profit from it!

Indeed, bitcoin is a hope for humanity. Bitcoin gives hope for those people who have a hard time to find money and find a good investment. It gives a hope to people to gain a huge of profit that can help them in their present and future life. It encourage the people to work hard and to work for themselves.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
April 30, 2018, 02:37:27 AM
Bitcoin have already proved its existence, importance and value.

I am quite lucky as I spend more time to understand Bitcoin and its environment. It helps me lot to understand logic and strategies. Ultimately I can able to generate some good amount of money by using own ideas implementing crypto. and it works for me.

Blockchain and decentralized platform and technology are future of businesses, so still its time to get into new era of revolution.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 30, 2018, 02:36:15 AM
Now-a-days, Bitcoin is used in many ways.One day the whole world will change by this and it is possible for Bitcoin.By the way,if we notice,we will able to see there are many ICO in this forum though there are many scam ICO as well.But maximum ICO keep a percentage for helping the charity.It comes to light for humanity.To improve all together,such kind of helping is needed regarding this.It will help to improve the deprived people who don't get all things to survive well.So,we can say without any doubt that Bitcoin is the new hope for humanity.
Activity: 196
April 30, 2018, 02:25:25 AM
Yes for me,bitcoin is a lide saver for us in our family.Because bitcoin has helped us a lot.Bitcoin changed our life,like our financial needs,all our debts are fully paid.When it comes to our daily needs,bitcoin is ready to save us.I hope that everyone could really know about bitcoin.
Activity: 448
April 30, 2018, 02:22:07 AM
Bitcoin is the real life changer as it has changed my life from poverty to become living a good life it is hope for those who are struggling for a good life and those who are in financially crises bitcoin is helpful for the community and those who are jobless they can avail bitcoin opportunity to get paid for work and it is a good investment way because i have invested in bitcoin in the last year and i am happy with my that decision.

Wow good to hear that from you but it would be best that bitcoin will be introduce as well to everyone, because for me only those who are informed and well aware about bitcoin can take advantage of it's positive outcome, but how about those who are uneducated and those who are technology inclined? So I just hope that everyone will be able to know bitcoin.
Activity: 364
April 30, 2018, 01:46:26 AM
Bitcoin is the real life changer as it has changed my life from poverty to become living a good life it is hope for those who are struggling for a good life and those who are in financially crises bitcoin is helpful for the community and those who are jobless they can avail bitcoin opportunity to get paid for work and it is a good investment way because i have invested in bitcoin in the last year and i am happy with my that decision.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 30, 2018, 01:34:40 AM
Bitcoin helos a lot in humanity sir,  there are many people did progress their lives with the help of bitcoin. As we can see that those project in this forum we can earn money on it and use it for our everyday life. The life of a person that dont know a bout bitcoin is different when he/she already know how crypto world is.
Activity: 126
April 30, 2018, 01:26:11 AM
im my opinion based on my experiences in life bitcoin gave me hope to stand and go on since i am just a small earner before i am working in a regular job but just a minimum wage earner . with bitcoin my life was changed it game me hope to step forward and learn something and this bitcoin made me a better person and a financially stable now . I am thankful for this opportunity that i went into the crypto world
Activity: 210
April 30, 2018, 01:17:05 AM
Yes I agree with you, everybody has a chance to have a good life its just depends on the person how he/she handled the ups and downs of his/her life., All we have to do is always look for the knowledge, don't give up and learned the things before we enter in any investment that we want to make here in bitcoin.
Activity: 190
April 30, 2018, 01:01:47 AM
Bitcoin goes a lifechanger, I agree. but many people still dont know about bitcoin, or have a wrong attitude towards it also.
Activity: 378
April 30, 2018, 12:59:57 AM
Yes that is true. Bitcoin as new hope for humanity. It encourages us to fulfill our dreams like buying our dream house, car and helping our family in their financial problem.
Activity: 146
April 30, 2018, 12:42:50 AM
I'm totally agree! bitcoin can change the world financial order, bitcoin is our new hope.When i heard about bitcoin way back 2016, i tried to research and ask people about it, some people recommended some hyip investment using bitcoin and i'm almost joining all of them.sad to say i lost few of my investment in hyip. When lending platform ico  came in, that's the only time i was earning bitcoin.And i really gain lots of money with my bitcoin investment. Now I can buy things that i cant buy before. I participate some good project ICO's and gain me x10 to x100 return after listing in exchange and waiting the value to rise. Nowadays my life is focus on investing in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. It changed my life for a brighter future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
April 30, 2018, 12:24:34 AM

What an inspiring post, this is what we need since the bitcoin price is falling many people are panicking and sell their bitcoins without hesitations. They didn't know that they are losing more on their rush decisions. Thank you for sharing your personal experience, it makes me feel motivated and i hope people who read this will be inspired by heart and motivate their mind to keep on going and building their bitcoin wealth.
Activity: 54
April 30, 2018, 12:22:37 AM
I agree with you, i also think that way. It was very helpful to me in life, bitcoin has changed all of his. I am very grateful to the bitcoin,Because bitcoin, my life is much more fun. Bitcoin as new hope for humanity
Activity: 532
April 30, 2018, 12:03:03 AM
bitcoin as feeling of new hope to have an opportunity to improve a state existing financial, I have a friend who initially was very short in a financial keysiniya as knowing and trading in bitcoins, he earns so much money that can improve a financial state.
Bitcoin has a massive impact in humanity a chance to make life more  comfortable.Blessing that anyone can benefit.In my own journey in bitcoin community this is really a grace, help me a lot in my financial needs.I was able to support my families everyday needs and give them not maybe a wealthy life but a comfortable and better life, and  that is very fine with me.Bitcoin our new hope to have a pleasant and descent life state.I am one who can prove that in Bitcoin we can really earn if we have the passion and the patience.  
Activity: 247
April 29, 2018, 11:55:02 PM
 for me we all known that bitcoin is life changer. many people change their life because of bitcoin. but in the other side i don't think that bitcoin is a new hope for humanity. because investing on bitcoin is like a gamble that you may gain or lose. whether you are in the other side you will be lucky if you gain and your life will be change. but in vice versa if you lose you will be poor and poor.
Pages:
Jump to: