Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as the currency of the future? - page 22. (Read 8463 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
August 22, 2017, 05:59:05 AM
Yes, I agree with you, more and more people are finding out about Bitcoin, and consequently his price is growing. This makes me very happy, I think that Bitcoin will soon become a virtual currency.

But is it about that price that will make it as a currency?
I dont think that is just because of that. We have seen Litecoin, Dash and specially Doge which have been active. Although with a low price they have a value of silver if Bitcoin is gold.
After all of this that will be the factor on how it can become a currency of all.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 05:51:38 AM
Yes, I agree with you, more and more people are finding out about Bitcoin, and consequently his price is growing. This makes me very happy, I think that Bitcoin will soon become a virtual currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
August 22, 2017, 05:47:59 AM
Bitcoin as futures investment is now very popular, because it is able to provide large returns to investors. Because many investors are involved in investing in bitcoin and this makes the bitcoin price rise drastically. And I think it's worth it if bitcoin gets the title of digital gold.
Investing in crypto currency is not a rewarding thing. They inflate the price and can subsequently lead to a sharp collapse of prices. It would be much better if we had developed not an investment, and asset turnover. Without this it is impossible the existence of any currency.
Activity: 518
August 22, 2017, 05:40:23 AM
Hello, you know that it's real can shake half of world because to many people's have profit from usually money and bank's, and governments are addicted of this. But the main idea of cryptoworld of course is genial and useful and its great future.
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
August 22, 2017, 05:13:53 AM
Bitcoin as futures investment is now very popular, because it is able to provide large returns to investors. Because many investors are involved in investing in bitcoin and this makes the bitcoin price rise drastically. And I think it's worth it if bitcoin gets the title of digital gold.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 22, 2017, 04:51:47 AM
with the rate at which bitcoin is going, people would soon stop holding fiat and start buying bitcoin. In early January 2017, bitcoin was less than $1000 but today its worth more that $4000. So you see people will rather hold money that is also in a form of investment.

Currently many are holding and are eager to see what will it be at the. Bitcoin as future investment is good and many do this as safe keeping something like retirement fund or they consider bitcoin as digital gold.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 22, 2017, 03:53:39 AM
I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?
Actually, bitcoin is a new currency and I think it will become the world currency in the future. In addition to that, I think the price of bitcoin will increase in the future. Bitcoin is a new currency that you may use in different kind of transaction like paying bills, shopping on online market and many more.

I totally agree with you that Bitcoin will become the world currency in the future,
but I think it's needed for long time, because still many of people don't know anything about Bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
August 22, 2017, 03:44:59 AM
I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?
Actually, bitcoin is a new currency and I think it will become the world currency in the future. In addition to that, I think the price of bitcoin will increase in the future. Bitcoin is a new currency that you may use in different kind of transaction like paying bills, shopping on online market and many more.
Activity: 246
August 22, 2017, 03:43:52 AM
Bitcoin is no longer even a currency, but an investment of the future which is constantly growing rapidly. I am sure that this is a wonderful contribution for the development of its financial future.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 299
August 22, 2017, 03:31:43 AM
with the rate at which bitcoin is going, people would soon stop holding fiat and start buying bitcoin. In early January 2017, bitcoin was less than $1000 but today its worth more that $4000. So you see people will rather hold money that is also in a form of investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
August 14, 2017, 06:32:54 PM
Yeah your right bitcoin will be our future currency so we need to earn alot of it to have a financial freedom in the future
yes there is no doubt about that fact that bitcoin is the currency of the future, but currently as bitcoin very new and most of the people do not know about it, therefore they are not using it as currency but they are using it as investment because of the increasing price of bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 14, 2017, 05:10:22 PM
IMO that's true, it's taking the advantages of regular money as well as an electronic payment system, exchangeable through hundreds of interfaces unlike single-sided payment methods like PayPal.

I couldn't agree more , this and other reasons are why Bitcoin is the currency for the future. It's a blend of fiat characteristics coupled with other fiat payment processing features, anonymity etc. that makes it one unique currency for the future.
I can't expect that bitcoin was become currency of the future but, I'm looking for that. Because bitcoin is a good currency and they can help lot of people. However I think it's a long road to bitcoin before it happen.
Hopefully this will be a currency in the future and as you wanted more people really looking for that great opportunity as well. It has been said really that this bitcoin currency will go further and the comfort and liability was becoming more popular. It wi really take more years as it long road will definitely be challenging and we might encounter such hard adjustments for those people having less education about internet and digital aspects of technology speciall it has now merged with currency.
legendary
Merit: 1004
August 14, 2017, 05:08:40 PM
Bitcoin as a currency will not be a good option as the prices of Bitcoin is not fixed and those who holds l Bitcoin for a longer time get more profit just because of the increase in its prices so people won't prefer to spend Bitcoin much so it won't be in demand

It can be alternative at some point in future. Ok, price is not fixed it cannot be fixed many factor must be in motion for bitcoin to be fixed on price, and this will not happen at all. This is beauty of bitcoin constant price change, and increase of users to buy and hope for bigger rise in price.
High price won't be a big deal anymore when bitcoin become mainstream in the future ,
People will adopt bitcoin in any kind condition ,
Also bitcoin has a lott of denominations so i don't think it could really be a problem ,
The only problem is on how people so slow on accepting a new thing especially technology.
Activity: 686
August 14, 2017, 04:59:45 PM
It is widely accepted to many countries so why not? It is constantly increasing so many people would want to invest and use bitcoin. The growing reputation of bitcoin also increases the possibility that bitcoin will be future currency.

Seems so, Bitcoin will increase rapidly in society and will be used officially for future currency. Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
August 14, 2017, 04:37:59 PM
IMO that's true, it's taking the advantages of regular money as well as an electronic payment system, exchangeable through hundreds of interfaces unlike single-sided payment methods like PayPal.

I couldn't agree more , this and other reasons are why Bitcoin is the currency for the future. It's a blend of fiat characteristics coupled with other fiat payment processing features, anonymity etc. that makes it one unique currency for the future.
I can't expect that bitcoin was become currency of the future but, I'm looking for that. Because bitcoin is a good currency and they can help lot of people. However I think it's a long road to bitcoin before it happen.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
August 14, 2017, 03:53:26 PM

Merit: 265
August 14, 2017, 02:58:34 PM
I guess Yes It will be the universal currency in the future because of the trend of a computer. The online market or shoppine is now available which you can use bitcoin the buy or to shop online. And also bitcoin use to invest,  to gamble and to trade that is why Bitcoin deserve to be a universal currency in the future.
Well, I also think that bitcoin will become our world currency. In addition to that, I think bitcoin will be our future money that you use in different kind of transaction and I hope could use it even in offline store. Lastly, I believe that bitcoin will be consider as a real money like you can use it in investing, trading and many more.
Merit: 258
August 14, 2017, 02:54:44 PM
Yeah your right bitcoin will be our future currency so we need to earn alot of it to have a financial freedom in the future
legendary
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 14, 2017, 02:46:54 PM
Bitcoin as a currency will not be a good option as the prices of Bitcoin is not fixed and those who holds l Bitcoin for a longer time get more profit just because of the increase in its prices so people won't prefer to spend Bitcoin much so it won't be in demand

It can be alternative at some point in future. Ok, price is not fixed it cannot be fixed many factor must be in motion for bitcoin to be fixed on price, and this will not happen at all. This is beauty of bitcoin constant price change, and increase of users to buy and hope for bigger rise in price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
August 14, 2017, 03:17:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: