Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as the currency of the future? - page 18. (Read 8463 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
October 22, 2017, 04:34:52 PM
I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?
Bitcoin is already a virtual currency. But I think in the near future there are more people that will use it. In that case the demand will increase but the supply will just be the same. Then it is a good thing that will affect the price. The higher the better, most specially for the long time holders Smiley

That is correct. That is the thing that makes bitcoin even more expensive in the future. As the supporters of bitcoin are multiplying very fast, the demand also goes along. The direct effect would be the increase of price. The world is becoming digital and bitcoin is getting more useful along with it.
As now bitcoin is frequently used now all across the world and by seeing its profit margin this thing can be predicted easily that one day whole world will accept it as world currency because it has potential to deliver maximum out of it and bitcoin is the key road toward the development and progress and as it is now the most of the countries are accepting it frequently and that day is near when it will be global currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 08:15:00 AM
I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?

Bitcoin's price and popularity are rising day by day and I think it is obvious that, this risings are the reasons of curiosity and interest of the people. Maybe in the future, daily using of bitcoin can be more common, but now, the people are using it as an investment way.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 22, 2017, 07:13:05 AM
if bitcoin become a main currency in the city maybe not because no one digital currencies replace the flat money becuse if the flat money all people can use it without the "equipment" like pc / smartphone internet, there are many people that dont have the "equipment"

Personally, I think bitcoin has the potential to partially replace the currency in highly developed countries. Surely this process will last a certain period of time, but if the bitcoin continues to grow, then who knows what will continue.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 06:41:57 AM
Hope this will help you understand the evolution of the technology over time with adoption.
Activity: 616
October 22, 2017, 06:40:07 AM
if bitcoin become a main currency in the city maybe not because no one digital currencies replace the flat money becuse if the flat money all people can use it without the "equipment" like pc / smartphone internet, there are many people that dont have the "equipment"
Activity: 350
October 22, 2017, 05:45:49 AM
I ma agree with this topic and I am very much confident that bitcoin is the currency of the future. Already bitcoin is the world top popular online digital currency. In Bitcoin many people invest more and it will become currency to the future because it in demand and popularity. There are good reason that  bitcoin will become a currency because of its popularity, demands, value and a surely good investment. Bitcoin value is continue to growing up and demand of bitcoin is increasing. Last four months bitcoin gained 4x increase now people are really interested to bitcoin investment. Many country bitcoin already accepted their currency. That's why bitcoin is the currency of the future
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
October 22, 2017, 04:51:10 AM
Bitcoin is already a virtual currency. But I think in the near future there are more people that will use it. In that case the demand will increase but the supply will just be the same. Then it is a good thing that will affect the price. The higher the better, most specially for the long time holders Smiley

That is correct. That is the thing that makes bitcoin even more expensive in the future. As the supporters of bitcoin are multiplying very fast, the demand also goes along. The direct effect would be the increase of price. The world is becoming digital and bitcoin is getting more useful along with it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 04:49:45 AM
Bitcoin is already currency only in the format of crypto. In future Bitcoin is used by maximume people in the world and the value of cryptocurrency will be very much attractive and of-course it is the future.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
October 22, 2017, 04:42:31 AM
now bitcoin is already a virtual currencyso why wait for the future?. I think in a future the bitcoin will be more expensive and rare not suitable to be a currency because of the problem of transactions.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 22, 2017, 04:21:42 AM
I can not say that because of the increase in cost Bitcoin will be the currency of the future. After all, they do not have much to pay on the street yet. At this stage, it's more like artificial speculation than directly increasing prices because of demand. In addition, bitcoin may not be the only currency in the future, there will be hundreds more Crypto-currency.

Bitcoin is digital currency it will useful the transacting for the future. It will not affect the other currency. So it will help to the future for using the bitcoin it makes give the opportunity for growth your self. It only using for the transaction for the some purposes. So it will change the currency for the transaction exchange for the use to currency. What you need to change for the currency you will change any country currency. It will helpful to future currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
October 22, 2017, 03:16:05 AM
I can not say that because of the increase in cost Bitcoin will be the currency of the future. After all, they do not have much to pay on the street yet. At this stage, it's more like artificial speculation than directly increasing prices because of demand. In addition, bitcoin may not be the only currency in the future, there will be hundreds more Crypto-currency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
October 22, 2017, 03:11:06 AM

I am sure that what you say is true, the increased user demand has a huge impact on the value of bitcoin, because the amount of money is self-contained, so value must increase as demand grows.
Activity: 603
Merit: 255
October 22, 2017, 03:06:24 AM
Bitcoin is already our currency now it is use in lot of ways because it is officially legal to some country. Just wait until all country use it as currency.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 02:56:22 AM
Since the rising of the value of BTC rises and and the adaptation increases there are greater number of chances that Bitcoin will soon become the future viral currency
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 22, 2017, 02:23:06 AM

Indeed bitcoin is becoming the currency of the future. Bitcoin offers many convenient services other than it’s high value. But, the most significant feature is it’s capability to transact online easily.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 22, 2017, 02:18:50 AM
Well, the leader among the currencies is so accurate, there's nothing to argue about, if practically all the competitors are already gone. But clearly in this world everything is not so smooth. so that the beat will soon end and everyone will switch to alternatives.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 02:16:08 AM
I am very much confident that Bitcoin is the currency of the future. The technology help much to Bitcoin to sustain and it is for sure leader of all cryptocurrency by default every body has to follow the foot step of Bitcoin because bitcoin has a proven success record to head towards the future.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
October 22, 2017, 02:07:31 AM
In a sense it would be highly beneficial if it isn't treated like a currency in the future.
Because what significance the currency holds and what significance a cryptocurrency holds ,both are very different thus Its better to let a line between them for good.
Bitcoins are used even now everywhere but I personally feel they are not fit to be a currency, paying with bitcoins and everything might be exciting at first but its not even legit.
There are some charges regarding the conversion of Bitcoins to normal currency that one posses but with time these charges will decrease to a great amount because of the popularity of bitcoins and then we won't have to worry about it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
October 22, 2017, 02:01:31 AM
as the future currency of course the various advantages we can get from bitcoin, in addition to the ease of transactions and low shipping costs, bitcoin has a feature that is more likely to be used as an asset than as a means of payment transactions of course this is because if we are able to take advantage of every opportunity opportunity the business created from bitcoin will certainly have great potential to be able to benefit in its activities.
Activity: 153
Merit: 14
SOLARIS COIN
October 21, 2017, 11:38:52 PM
yes we can say that, because the possibility is high with its performance now bitcoin will literally became morethan just a currency but also an asset to the people using, investing and still believing in bitcoin no one can stop tech advancement so this is possible!
Pages:
Jump to: