Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as the currency of the future? - page 20. (Read 8463 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 04:27:52 PM
Bitcoin day by day win public mind and get public demand, I do not know where it goes in the future.There are have many country who have bitcoin ATM, Bank etc.moreover There are shops that accept bitcoin.So think about me Bitcoin as the currency of the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
October 21, 2017, 03:50:31 PM
It seems like future is about to arrive. we notice that everyday bitcoin is integrating with more industries.
Activity: 518
October 21, 2017, 03:22:57 PM
I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?
Hello author! Hello all people! I think yes and we can talk not only currency also we can talk and about block chain technology for sure can change this crazy world! I think in the future in the world will be situations like this - yuan coins, yen coins, Ruble coins, tenge coins in any possible combinations! Maybe will be some coins with based on smart contracts that allowed use some taxi-coins over around the world and no matter where you are living in Afghanistan or Switzerland! In the Interesting time we are living lady and gentleman's)
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 02:56:37 PM
I see that the more bitcoin the more users seen from the significantly increased bitcoin price increase, is this a sign that bitcoin will soon become the future virtual currency?

Yeah bitcoin is becoming popular especially the youth sector of society (students) who make bitcoin as their source of allowance. For some bitcoin is now a virtual money that is use in gambling sites and as mode of payment for some merchant. I just hope that in the near future bitcoin will be accepted by all merchant world wide.

Yes bitcoin popularity is incrasing, and i think that bitcoin is really the currency of the future. Becasue the new generation are now taking more interest in bitcoin and it is more expected that in futrue when bitcoin will become more popular bitcoin will be use as fiat currency in ourl daily life, both for online and offline shopping and trading.
But the fact, the rich man are the old people and they do not care this field. The new "generation" are still poor and growing, you can not trust them for the future of Bitcoin in short time. And remember, if Bitcoin can not grow in short time, your profits also decrease.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 02:48:22 PM
Bitcoin in its current state, can't be used as a normal currency. It's great for sending money for example to someone in another country. Bank transfers in such situation are much slower and way more expensive. I feel that Bitcoin is much easier to use than convential banking. It's easier for me to use my hardware wallet than access my bank account from web. Bitcoin has a potential but it will take a lot of time before it happens.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
October 21, 2017, 02:31:37 PM

I don't think that in the near future we would be able to see bitcoin as the main currency. There are many reasons for this.
Firstly bitcoin is very volatile. The prices change so fast that you never know. Such an unstable cryptocurrency will never be able to replace the main currency.
Also it is decentralised. Not bound to any regulations. It increases the risk of government taking measures to control it as it has been gaining so much popularity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 02:28:07 PM
I really think that bitcoin is not the currency of the future. it's the perquisite of other cryptocurrencys.
bitcoin can be seen as a store of value hardly. because bitcoin has big problems - long accepting of transactions, big fee, huge blockchain.
Activity: 172
October 21, 2017, 01:54:46 PM
I am not completely agree with you. Bitcoin and bank are both different platforms. But we can say bitcoin can be more popular in future. If Bitcoin will be regulated then there will be a possibility it will be known as future currency otherwise I don't think so it will be a future currency. But I believe it will be widely used.

If bitcoin can not be regulated, then it can not become an official currency. I think that it will always remain an alternative way of payment. The government will not allow bitcoin to oust centralized currency
Activity: 980
October 21, 2017, 01:44:10 PM
I am not completely agree with you. Bitcoin and bank are both different platforms. But we can say bitcoin can be more popular in future. If Bitcoin will be regulated then there will be a possibility it will be known as future currency otherwise I don't think so it will be a future currency. But I believe it will be widely used.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 01:41:31 PM
I guess they will replace classical money.

One big feature cryptos offer is the easy way to send money: I can be sitting here in São Paulo, and send money to a friend in need, for example, in the middle of Germany, only needing that the two of us have internet connections! This is absolutely awesome!

Cryptos also keep track of every transaction ever made, from every possible adress ever created, through the blockchain, and this can prevent political crimes, for instance, bribery.

And one more thing: you will only be able to spend money that really exists, without creating it or giving some way of doing that, witch will make societies more equal and fair.

Of course all of these features have cons, but what doesn't?

I hope I helped!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 21, 2017, 01:10:28 PM
Bitcoin can be used as another medium of exchange in modern world but this does not mean to replace the physical money/cash. Today, we cannot say that Bitcoin will be used in the future because it is not yet regulated by the Government and this can be hacked by others and less secure. May this will happen so many years to go. For now, let's enjoy investing our money to Bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
October 21, 2017, 01:00:17 PM
For online currencies I am sure that in the future bitcoin will be popular like the dollar. and the dollar will still be cash money. will not replace or be replaced by bitcoin
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 12:47:57 PM
yes,bitcoin as the currency of the future. bitcoins value is high and maximum people are accepted it.people use it for investment, in future people will buy products on online and paid bill by bitcoin.
It's a pretty large step to a future currency that does not need to rely on both parties being active in real time. That is what makes Bitcoin so special.
Activity: 364
October 18, 2017, 09:10:07 PM

Yeah bitcoin is becoming popular especially the youth sector of society (students) who make bitcoin as their source of allowance. For some bitcoin is now a virtual money that is use in gambling sites and as mode of payment for some merchant. I just hope that in the near future bitcoin will be accepted by all merchant world wide.

Yes bitcoin popularity is incrasing, and i think that bitcoin is really the currency of the future. Becasue the new generation are now taking more interest in bitcoin and it is more expected that in futrue when bitcoin will become more popular bitcoin will be use as fiat currency in ourl daily life, both for online and offline shopping and trading.

The way on how many students are here of course on their generation it may be morr popular first thingbis this is the currency thatvare exist that we have assurance on this like what some does that cant copy this currency there is a lot of new that trying to copy buti but they are not winning on it so this currency will truly last the future of it are unexplainable.
Activity: 350
October 18, 2017, 07:58:48 PM

Activity: 655
Merit: 500
October 18, 2017, 07:55:24 PM

yes the popularity of bitcoin is no doubt increasing too much. i think that very soon we will be able to use bitcoin even in our offline shops and therefore we can expect that bitcoin will be the currency of the future, as  in near future people will be able to use bitcoin for everything they want to use.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
October 18, 2017, 05:55:33 PM

Activity: 36
October 18, 2017, 05:48:23 PM
It'll take time, but yeah, we're getting there. Everyday, there seems to be progress in the crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
October 18, 2017, 05:44:08 PM
Bitcoin can really be considered the currency of the future, since there will certainly be a bright future for the crypto currency and it will gradually displace ordinary paper money. Already, some countries, such as Sweden and Denmark, want to replace the usual currency in the coming years with a crypto currency. I'm not sure that it will happen in the coming years, but in the future such a process is inevitable.
Activity: 42
October 16, 2017, 05:35:21 PM
Yes , why not. Most people are investing their money. For example I search icobench.com. Sometime it seems to me that all the placements on big sites are payed but we have to find new sources of information. It is just golden fever of 2017. One can make x10 in week or two.
I am going to concentrate on such projects as: Confideal, Peerguess and Simply Vital ICOs. So it's our future Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: