Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin ATM in a gas station - page 3. (Read 941 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
August 02, 2021, 03:21:37 PM
We will hear more of these news day by day. Bitcoin is slowly starting to enter every person's life. Who knows, maybe all cash machines will turn into bitcoin machines in the future.
Bitcoin usage is increasing but I'm not sure the government in the future will allow traditional fiat atm to be replaced with bitcoin atm...

I think atm machines around the world will be able to give users options whether they want to withdraw/deposit money with Bitcoin or fiat. I myself am really looking forward to the bitcoin atm machine being in my country, it will definitely be big news.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
August 02, 2021, 04:01:54 AM
Adoption with Bitcoin is increasing rapidly though out the world. We have read many news and articles about Bitcoin ATM. It's a new revolution to the crypto i think. Car users, Drivers can buy gas and pay with Bitcoin which is good for crypto users. I haven't seen any ATM booth of Bitcoin in my reign but i hope we can see Bitcoin ATM in our Indian Subcontinent very soon.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
August 02, 2021, 03:24:47 AM
ATM in the gas station. Haven't seen one yet although I live in another part of the world. So far we only have them mostly in malls/shopping centers, but I'm sure they'll spread out.
I'm more interested in paying with crypto at a gas station though. Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 57
August 02, 2021, 03:22:36 AM
The number of Bitcoin arm keep increasing globally the awareness of bitcoin keep getting to the mainstream and a lot of platforms keep adopting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. We have about twenty four bitcoin ATMs globally, you can get the real statistics here:
https://news.bitcoin.com/number-of-cryptocurrency-atm-locations-24k-worldwide/
Activity: 332
Merit: 1
May 13, 2021, 12:41:58 AM
We will hear more of these news day by day. Bitcoin is slowly starting to enter every person's life. Who knows, maybe all cash machines will turn into bitcoin machines in the future.

LOL. https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactions.html

My arse.
Activity: 332
Merit: 1
May 13, 2021, 12:40:34 AM
The use of bitcoin ATM is becoming more and more popular in the cities and the latest is a bitcoin ATM installed in a gas station in the Montana and delis, having a bitcoin ATM in a gas station is another milestone for the entire usage of bitcoin what I can tell is if one can pay for gas using bitcoin in the station but the fact is bitcoin is gaining widespread adoption. What are your takes on this new development.

In Tallinn, in Estonia, more condom vending machines can be found in cinemas and sports clubs these days. This must mean that sex is becoming more popular!
Activity: 1848
Merit: 370
May 12, 2021, 10:41:48 PM
Bitcoin ATMs have been existent even before the massive adoption and price pump last year. Although of course because of the aforementioned eventualities there seemed to be an increase in number to cope with the increasing needs of people to transact through bitcoin. But I don't think they will be as ubiquitous as regular fiat ATMs just yet. We needed the adoption to come first before these people see the need for these types of ATM
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 12, 2021, 07:00:27 PM
I want bitcoin atms to increase more and more around the world. With the increase in these ATMs, bitcoin as a coin that appeals to the eyes may be more attractive to people. And as coins, we can also destroy the bad thoughts in their minds by creating a different perspective for people who don't see it as the real thing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
May 12, 2021, 11:43:40 AM
Activity: 1077
Merit: 534
May 12, 2021, 10:45:51 AM
The use of bitcoin ATM is becoming more and more popular in the cities and the latest is a bitcoin ATM installed in a gas station in the Montana and delis, having a bitcoin ATM in a gas station is another milestone for the entire usage of bitcoin what I can tell is if one can pay for gas using bitcoin in the station but the fact is bitcoin is gaining widespread adoption. What are your takes on this new development.
 Read the full details here.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-crypto-currencies-atms-idUSKBN2B714L?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

Bitcoin ATMs aren't a new development, the first one was launched on the strip in Vegas in 2014 (there are many others who claim to have the first one around that time frame in other places). Since then, they've grown rapidly. If you want to learn more about Bitcoin ATMs then check coinatmradar.com - it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
May 01, 2021, 12:47:21 PM
Bitcoin ATM has been a good invention in recent times as it helps people with the ease of making either deposits or withdrawals of their coins. Then people who are travelers get to relate with systems alone leaving out the need for locating fiat ATM machines and driving around town to get  that. The business part of it is also great as you have more passengers patronage as they take advantage of it and save their time and stress.
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
May 01, 2021, 11:41:47 AM
<•••>
The fee involved in doing such transactions will be lesser if carried out with the normal fiat currency. Owning Bitcoin ATM in a gas plant could be a nice business idea not for the sake of paying for gas with it. May be for other purposes like acquiring coin, checking the current value of your coin and lots more but not doing direct business
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 01, 2021, 11:25:41 AM
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-crypto-currencies-atms-idUSKBN2B714L?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
May 01, 2021, 11:22:10 AM
The United States is a good candidate for the massive adoption of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Pomp has been a great spokesperson for this idea in addition to the fact that history claims it. I am referring to the origin of bitcoin and the struggle to exist in that country. As the US dollar is the main world currency, this nation by hegemony could very well adopt bitcoin. IMO the citizens will do it before the rulers prevent it.
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
May 01, 2021, 10:48:33 AM
If there really with Bitcoin atm at the gas station this is a great progress. Bitcoin came to a large number of people. Many people need to dump gas to serve their travel. But many places in the world have not installed ATM Bitcoin gasoline. I am currently in Vietnam and this country is hard to do that.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
May 01, 2021, 10:30:13 AM
To be honest, I am not surprised for a second. We already seeing related news previously. World becoming modern day by day. So it’s normal to see BTC atm in public place. We can expect, We will use cryptocurrency for every payment very soon. Cz, Already Some government becoming interested in btc.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
May 01, 2021, 10:18:33 AM
I dont think that a gas station is a suitable place for a Bitcoin ATM. No doubt it will be convenient to buy some Bitcoin when tou fill up your tank, but I thinj Bitcoin ATM need more popular place. A place with where is a big flow people passing by. People dont usually spend much time on a gas stations. They usually visit them for 5-15min and they wont have a great desire to figure out what ceyptocurrency is, what is crypto wallet and how to buy crypto.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
May 01, 2021, 10:02:37 AM
~
No wonder it is quite rare in my country, though I am not particularly sure if it is taxed by government on those types of businesses in here.
I am even sure that government would require their issued IDs before one could transact in those ATMs. I just hope it doesn't one day cause that is quite annoyance and imagine being in a line and it takes too long to verify one's ID.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 01, 2021, 07:45:28 AM

I believe this is a really great development not only for the crypto community but also for the mainstream world at large. One of the limiting factors in the adoption of bitcoin is that it cannot be used as a currency. However, now we can see that that us changing. The fact that one can buy gas with bitcoin will help fast track the adoption of bitcoin and other crypto which is what every bitcoin users want.
At this rate, I believe so much that it wouldn't be long before bitcoin becomes the number one currency in the world.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 01, 2021, 07:19:10 AM
This will Boost us more , Imagine that now even In Gas station there is an ATM for bitcoin ? so what more if this will be implemented in the whole world now?
In my place there are only limited ATM's that allows cryptocurrencies and only placed in strategic locations but i know that soon we will be having the same as what montana Has now.
ATM bitcoin on gas stations or on shopping complexes doesn't make much difference. Because all are a public place and pretty easy to use as well. Increasing Bitcoin ATM means it easier to use your funds although transaction fees are quite high, at least there is real use. Bitcoin ATM is effective adoption for bitcoin. As much as Bitcoin becomes easy to use the value will increase rapidly. The value doesn't mean the only price, value fully depends on the community. Hope soon we will see more Bitcoin ATMs everywhere.

I'm glad to see reports or updates about bitcoin ATMs spreading in many places that can really boost its adoption.
And this is what we are all looking for , for the adoption .

I remember the first time I've read a certain article about Bitcoin ATMs in Africa, I knew it! That's the start of bitcoin adoption through easy access bitcoin ATMs.
If african countries and asian will have those machines , then this is indication that we are soon be there.
Hoping that I can soon access or experience using it so that I can share to my friends how Bitcoin atms work and how convenient it is.

Is there no available in your place up to now? i have tried several time and yeah its fulfilling .
Pages:
Jump to: