Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 16. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
when i have bitcoin, i will sell in high price. and i take in stable price and than sell it.
i never hold for long time (except the price still low), and sell when get bitcoin.
if you save just for long time, you have 50% chance to get benefit or loss some of bitcoin, because you know bitcoin price is unstable. but if you sell in high price, and buy at low price you will get more benefit. and it can use for long time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
If you want to save bitcoin really for a long time. 5-10 years it's a good idea at my opinion because bitcoins price always increasing every year and you can get good profit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Storing your bitcoin for a long time can either give you higher profits or lower since the value is very volatile which leads us usually to higher expectation as we hold our bitcoin for a longer time. The benefits people can get from storing their bitcoin for a long time is the larger profit and the advantage of getting more income from what you got before. Just be smart and responsible while holding so that you can make the most of it.
BR0
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 13
SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn
Saving bitcoin for a long time will make you get a lot of profit, it's already happened in 2017, where people who have been saving bitcoin for a long time before entering 2014 have saved bitcoin, and it's proven by 2017 to be a billionaire whereas the bitcoin price is actually on the moon. There's no doubt saving bitcoin for a long time will make you earn a lot of huge profits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think what they are doing is called an investment. It could be just short term like weeks or months but there could also be long term that they will just buy some Bitcoins, hold it or even forget about it for years and then gain great profit out of it, remember those Bitcoin holder who had their coins for like $1, imagine that at one point last year it reached $19k. It pays off more than a hundred times when you hold patiently and wait for the best time to sell your coins.
Activity: 420
Keeping your Bitcoin I know that a few years ago, campaigns and calls were paying too much when bitcoin was not so abundant. From that time, those who saved the coins had a good profit. So I think people with Bitcoin will even grow higher to keep their coins.
If you have some extra money in your account and you wants some extra benefits from it so you should invest in bitcoin and hold it for long time because bitcoin price is more increase and it will very profitable for you, it will very good to earn more bitcoin by investment and that's why you will start any physical business from bitcoin's profit.
Activity: 308
Keeping your Bitcoin I know that a few years ago, campaigns and calls were paying too much when bitcoin was not so abundant. From that time, those who saved the coins had a good profit. So I think people with Bitcoin will even grow higher to keep their coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Because they want to reach the higher price in the market to sell their coins to earn a big amount of money this what we called future. Because of Bitcoin we can now have own saving that we are the controller and we can see it anytime and we can sell it when we want. This is the future of our family.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503

Come share your thoughts

If we can all remember, the value of bitcoin wayback when it was just starting was very low and people did not patronized it that much but as years pass by and innovations take place, the value has risen a lot which made some people rich instantly. From there, we can already see how beneficial it is when you are going to hold your bitcoin for a very long time but still you should be careful on making decisions.
I do not agree your idea.
You have to remember no one got profit from Bitcoin instantly like you said, how to get that profit easy like that?
Nothing is easy and those who got profit have spend much times + money to bought Bitcoin at low price.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

Come share your thoughts

There are some people storing their bitcoin in their wallet and saving for long time because it is more beneficial than saving for short term only.This is the most effective way to get more profits.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It is a smart thought to spare bitcoin for quite a while and I'm almost certain that we will profit by it. As time cruises by, the bitcoin is getting outstanding and thus, numerous are contributing on it and its cost goes high every single time with the exception of the red days. In the event that we will spare our bitcoins, we will without a doubt advantage later on.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
It is a good idea to save bitcoin for a long time and I'm pretty sure that we will benefit from it. As time passes by, the bitcoin is getting well-known and as a result, many are investing on it and its price goes high each and every time except for the red days. If we will save our bitcoins, we will surely benefit in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

Come share your thoughts

some people are saving their bitcoin for a long time because they want it to grow more. i am also very positive that bitcoin will go as high as it is today. if i have the capacity i will also be saving my bitcoin. but as of today i am in need financially for the family budget. my bitcoin saving is just little.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Come share your thoughts

If we can all remember, the value of bitcoin wayback when it was just starting was very low and people did not patronized it that much but as years pass by and innovations take place, the value has risen a lot which made some people rich instantly. From there, we can already see how beneficial it is when you are going to hold your bitcoin for a very long time but still you should be careful on making decisions.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160

Come share your thoughts

We all know that bitcoin's value is volatile so it means as time passes by, the value of it changes into either rising up or falling down. If you are going to hold your bitcoi for a long time, only two things can happen to you, it's either your money would go higher or would go lower depending on the volatility of bitcoin. If you are going to save your money, you should think about it carefully first.
Activity: 270
Is it worth to accumulate Bitcoin? In my opinion, investing in Bitcoin is definitely worth it. Simply put, the crypto currency has come to our world and I think forever.
Activity: 112

Come share your thoughts

Yes, the benefits could give you by storing bitcoin in your wallet for a long time, is by the time bitcoin price will reach the highest exchange in the market, it could give you really a big profit to earned.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Come share your thoughts

the benefit are obvious aren't they? by holding your bitcoin become more valuable, and without doing nothing you could be rich!, what you want more than this? only gold offer this same thing but gold is going anywhere anymore, bitcoin has a very potential to go 10x or 100x in 10 years, i'm all for bitcoin
While it is true that it has potential to go 10x or 100x in 10 years, it defeat the purpose of Bitcoin in the very beginning which is currency.
Nakamoto created Bitcoin to be used in daily transactions, as a currency not as an asset.
Activity: 392
To save the life of human beings, it is necessary  to save it. However, it the savings are invested in the bank or elsewhere it will earn 6% or 8%. I think investment in bitcoin is twice the investment.

It's better to sell it at the right time because I see it's no use saving it for a very long time because I'm going to sell it where it lets me make a profit out of it because never selling a coin is also risking if the price goes down in the next few days.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104

Come share your thoughts

I think they store their bitcoin in their wallet because they want to hold it so when the bitcoin goes up the price they will a big profit in their holding bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: