Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 20. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 277
February 19, 2018, 07:23:33 AM
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

I think that bitcoin is advantageous to hold longer. Until recently, its price was not great and everyone was happy with it. Finally, the price has risen and many have paid dividends for their patience.
Agree, if we sell bitcoin at this time then we will regret later, sell bitcoin if we really need money and there is no other way again, I also regret for sell bitcoin cheaply some time ago because there is need that I can not delayed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 19, 2018, 07:01:18 AM
Long time saving is most profitable way of earning and mostly people are giving about bitcoin saving for future. As price of bitcoin is pumping and dumping but mostly pumping with time so if you can hold for long term then surely it will give you huge profit. So keep your bitcoin for long term as price hit your choice then you can sell your coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
February 19, 2018, 06:31:31 AM
Bitcoin is still a very risky trading and investment method comparing with traditional ones. But i still believe that it has no alternative. there is no so many alternative investments that can give you that huge profit in a very short time. Ofcourse opposite situation is also very possible.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 05:18:36 AM
Saving bitcoin for a long won't worry you no more because your sure it cannot be taken away from you a there is assurance that it can be given high appriecal rate if you save it for long long time. It can have high exchange rate you can also put it in some kind of investment or trade it. Using this kind of plan is I think is good and safe at the same time.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
February 19, 2018, 05:10:11 AM
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

People save their bitcoin for a long time because there is a chance that in saving you can earn a profit also. It happens by if the bitcoin value increase your holdings in bitcoin will increase too. But also in this time you still taking risk because if the bitcoin value decrease your bitcoin will decreasing too. But it is still  your choice.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
February 19, 2018, 04:51:54 AM
i think benefits of saving for long time its have a high chance probability the you earn big profit in bitcoin
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 19, 2018, 04:46:55 AM
I think people store their bitcoin is becuase bitcoin is volatile . all of us want a high income . they store they bitcoin is becuasee they want a high profit theyre waiting for the right time that bitcoin price is so very high.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
February 19, 2018, 03:26:06 AM
Bitcoin is the best platform for short or long time investment. If you choose Bitcoin for a long time investment, I will appreciate you to do this.By doing this,you will be benefited in future.
Benefit is only our expectation since it does not come yet or there is no assurance that we will have the success in the future.
As for me, I believe on the future of bitcoin so I am holding it for long term and I am now stronger now even there is a massive dump that might happen.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
February 18, 2018, 08:50:00 PM

Come share your thoughts

the benefit are obvious aren't they? by holding your bitcoin become more valuable, and without doing nothing you could be rich!, what you want more than this? only gold offer this same thing but gold is going anywhere anymore, bitcoin has a very potential to go 10x or 100x in 10 years, i'm all for bitcoin

Yeah, Bitcoin has great potential and can emerge as one of the best security with time.
Yes, you were right saving it for a long time will make us more wealthier if the price goes high and high but if the price drops, we should not be worried bitcoin will go high again.. Let us just continue believing in bitcoins, anyway there were so many secure way in saving bitcoin for a long time. Like any other currency, bitcoin have some benefits same as have many risks.. Let us just be careful in handling it.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
February 18, 2018, 08:30:40 PM
Bitcoin is the best platform for short or long time investment. If you choose Bitcoin for a long time investment, I will appreciate you to do this.By doing this,you will be benefited in future.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
February 18, 2018, 07:58:16 PM
The faith they put on Bitcoin that one day it will go $100,000 per coin. And also, the belief that one day we will be now a cashless society. Then Bitcoin will now be accepted by hundreds of enterprise. It would take time but it is better to be prepared before it gets there.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 18, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

Come share your thoughts

Bitcoin is a crypto currency coin so its alwayes pump and dump.Most of the people try to hold their bitcoi and try to buy bitcoin more because bitcoin price increased day by day and one day this price will be out of control.Bitcoin is the best way to earn more money shortly and will be a rich man
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
February 18, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

Come share your thoughts

Oh... The mantra of Bitcoin during many many years has been to hodl no matter what. People who still believe on this only cash if they think they haver reached their goals.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 11:12:20 PM
Sometimes its much safer if we store our bitcoin on our wallet. As far I know, I never heard about hacking on wallet but so many time wallet on exchanger had been hacked. My personal opinion, its much safe to store our bitcoin our wallet because of it
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 17, 2018, 11:09:32 PM

Come share your thoughts

I think that bitcoin is advantageous to hold longer. Until recently, its price was not great and everyone was happy with it. Finally, the price has risen and many have paid dividends for their patience.
The holders are not getting dividends for your information they are gaining profits because of the price of bitcoin is going up and there is no dividends because their money that are coming in is depending on their bought price so saving and holding bitcoin for long term is worth it because the possible profit is huge and you just need to wait.
Activity: 560
February 17, 2018, 03:14:08 PM

Come share your thoughts

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

Come share your thoughts

Many bitcoiners experience already that saving bitcoin for a long time makes them profit for a million income. I prove it also in my own experience that bitcoin is leading to all source of income. Because this gives hope to all people to get rich. This is the only hope now to improve every lives of bitcoin holders. Our only hope to have a chance to be rich. No one source of income can make us quick millionaire's but only bitcoin. Bitcoin is the only hope of all nations to the whole world.
in my opinion, it is not what already collect gossip, as forecast for so many was that many people вcкpyжилa head of thought about fraternities. to date, they with fear watching pricing bitcoin.
Activity: 588
February 17, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

Come share your thoughts

Many bitcoiners experience already that saving bitcoin for a long time makes them profit for a million income. I prove it also in my own experience that bitcoin is leading to all source of income. Because this gives hope to all people to get rich. This is the only hope now to improve every lives of bitcoin holders. Our only hope to have a chance to be rich. No one source of income can make us quick millionaire's but only bitcoin. Bitcoin is the only hope of all nations to the whole world.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 17, 2018, 02:37:35 PM

Come share your thoughts

We all have different reasons why we hold our bitcoin and it varies depending on our situation. Although we all differ to one another, there's this one same thing we have in common, we hold our bitcoin for a long time to gain positive outcomes. The value of bitcoin is said to be volatile which means as time passes by, there are chances that the value will rise or fall that's why there are plent of people who patiently waits for the pumps.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
February 17, 2018, 02:12:48 PM
The total bitcoin is 21 million pieces, while the mining activity keeps going every day, so it can be ascertained the number of bitcoins present will decrease in number. With this speculation comes some thoughts that lead to volatile "The smaller the supply, the higher the number of requests".

From these assumptions was born initiative between them to hold bitcoin forever.
The benefit they get is a refund greater than the original fund.
Pages:
Jump to: