Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 17. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Long-term investors who are quite optimistic towards the price rise of BTC in upcoming years like to HODL the coins. What I realize that these Investors either don't have time or knowledge of trading so they prefer to remain the silent by holding BTC having a long-term point of view.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

I think they keep it to wait for a big price increase on every coin they save. So it's tantamount to long-term investments. That's how the holders make good profits. I always think about when there will be a great increase from the coins I hold. Like that.
uniquely that Bitcoin store For more favorable prices, but only those who have huge money have it. If a person feels a lack of money every day, He earns Bitcoin and immediately changes them for real money. So we need to understand who exactly expects a rise in prices for cold storage.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

I think they keep it to wait for a big price increase on every coin they save. So it's tantamount to long-term investments. That's how the holders make good profits. I always think about when there will be a great increase from the coins I hold. Like that.
Activity: 512
You need not even be here for a long just a good time, as timing is everything. You could attain results in the stock markets in a single literal day in Bitcoin, so it isn't always a long term game.
unlike other coins, the wait for profits from Bitcoin will be long enough. Therefore, Everyone should choose which investments are better for him. Bitcoin can only make good profits in the long run, while other coins bring in revenue today.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
You need not even be here for a long just a good time, as timing is everything. You could attain results in the stock markets in a single literal day in Bitcoin, so it isn't always a long term game.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
If compared with other types of investments like gold or stock then bitcoin is shorter, I think it does not take more than 1 year to get 100% profit while gold or stock usually takes 5 years to get profit 100%. I agree that bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
You will suprise that bitcoin has a great value if you plan to long term and forgot bitcoin comeback after 1 year and you see the result.
Unfortunately many users are impatient with this, many users panic when seeing prices fall by more than 10% and this is certainly hope to get big profits will not happen, patience is very important when we invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Because they know potential of bitcoin in the future. So they continue to hold bitcoin. I think it's good investment move, because over time bitcoin value increases.
Activity: 87
I think that just keeping bitcoin for a long time now is the wisest act. The price fluctuates very much, so it's better to wait for a significant price increase. If you don't want to take any risky of investing it anywhere then its best to save your bitcoins for future by keeping them safe in your wallet as price is tend to rise in long term but make sure that you manage to hold enough amount of bitcoins as lower amount will not give you higher benefits.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
holders always benefit because bitcoin is deflationary. No more than 21 million btc will ever exist and people are losing them when time passes so it can only become more valuable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 11:02:21 PM
The holders are not getting profits for your data they are picking up benefits on account of the cost of bitcoin is going up and there is no profits in light of the fact that their cash that are coming in is relying upon their purchased value so sparing and holding bitcoin for long haul is justified, despite all the trouble on the grounds that the conceivable benefit is colossal and you simply need to pause.
Activity: 252
February 27, 2018, 10:50:33 PM
It is very useful to keep bitcoins for a long time. Bitcoin prices always go up. The number of bitcoins is constant, not more than 21 million.

It is believed that with the rapid growth of bitcoin, the future costs will be higher.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
February 27, 2018, 10:33:38 PM

Come share your thoughts

If you hold your bitcoin in your wallet for a long time there is a big chance that you can be rich this is because bitcoins price and value will go higher as time goes by and in this way your bitcoin will value very high when you hold it. A lot of people are already became rich in this way based on their testimony.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
February 27, 2018, 10:08:39 PM
Actually i am one of those people who stored bitcoins on my wallet for long term investment. I badly need to save for my children future. And investing bitcoins is more appropriate than saving our money to the bank which only give us a little bit of interest, almost none eventually. While in bitcoin its getting valuable from time to time and can multiple my holdings in years to come.
Activity: 714
BountyMarketCap
February 27, 2018, 09:48:46 PM
very profitable, we can get big advantage in long term investment in bitcoin. let's say when bitcoin prices go up in 2017, that's proof of profitable long-term investment, for example if we've started investing in bitcoin since 3 years ago.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
February 27, 2018, 09:06:30 PM
You will suprise that bitcoin has a great value if you plan to long term and forgot bitcoin comeback after 1 year and you see the result.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 08:41:31 PM
Many people store their Bitcon in their wallet for a long time for emergency situation. The value of Bitcoin increases as times pass by.
If we already buy bitcoin then we should be willing to wait for a long time, we should be optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, maybe we have a sudden need but we do not sell bitcoin, set up good finance is the most important thing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 07:24:07 PM
Its a bit risky since you the market is very volatile, but you have a chance to have a good profit once the market price rise.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
February 27, 2018, 07:06:58 PM
Some people buy a lot and forget that they've bought a lot. Once the price increase then they will be benefited by saving it in their wallet for a very long time.
They rather risk the time and wait till it rises than invest it in some scheme and ponzi investment and lose everything. Some people are just afraid of trading it because of the volatility odf the market. They rather keep it than lose it. These people believe that bitcoin has no place to ho but up.
Activity: 126
February 27, 2018, 06:45:05 PM
no more need to ask more and more people know bitcoin then the value will be higher and surely there will be many benefits that we will produce examples of magnitude that is the advantage that can make us rich.
Pages:
Jump to: