Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 53. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 12, 2017, 05:09:06 AM
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Ofcourse its a yes of you save your bitcoins now i think after a 2-3 years it will double or triple because the bitcoin is increasing so no doubt that maybe you'll become rich someday.
There is no doubt that it will happen because the price of bitcoin is now very high and i think that range of year for holding bitcoin will bring a lot of profit for sure. If you have at least 1 bitcoin then keep it on a safe place and forget it for temporary because the price maybe dump and pump or vice versa but somehow in the incoming years it will go up very high.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 03:36:43 AM
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Ofcourse its a yes of you save your bitcoins now i think after a 2-3 years it will double or triple because the bitcoin is increasing so no doubt that maybe you'll become rich someday.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
November 12, 2017, 03:26:08 AM
Yeah of course Bitcoin is a long term investment it increases in value day by day. Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 02:23:12 AM
bitcoin price keeps rising, there isn't any need to wait for the price down to ensure that the best way to revenue is to find instantly. bit[Suspicious link removed]d for long-term investment.
Activity: 3
November 11, 2017, 11:50:12 AM
dev please update spreadheet. i has join personal resources..old position newbi now my position junior.member
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 11:16:16 AM

Come share your thoughts

As i think this is a good opportunity to save it first specially to newbies like me, because maybe in the near future i can sell it at a higher price. Its very profitable to me and us also if we can do that. But Bitcoin price is not always permanent so that you need to be wise.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 11:01:34 AM

Come share your thoughts

I think the reason why people just store their bitcoin in their wallet is because they are waiting for the price of bitcoin to increase so that if they convert their bitcoin in their wallet, they can earn profit. Also, their bitcoin in their wallet is safe unless theres a hacker that hacked their account or they accidentally given their password to someone.
- Well, most of them have only one reason that is to wait for the price of bitcoin to rise higher and higher, when the price of bitcoin reaches at the highest price possible, they will sell to receive a huge profit margin, they always believe the price of bitcoin will always increase over time
- Although they have a belief in bitcoin is a good thing, but I think they have put too much faith and their time for the wait, the future of Bitcoin is still a big question, no one can predict, if they wait for a long time and luckily, they will have huge profits but if they are unlucky, they will waste a lot of time, so I think if someone is in this situation, they should have a plan to invest and optimize the profits, time is money, should not be wasted too much.
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
November 11, 2017, 11:01:26 AM
they store up their bitcoin for along time thinking they will benefit more by earning..the higher the bitcoin the more profit. The bitcoin is now rising and no one can predict the price of bitcoin,,it's better to invest or store more bitcoin for longer time.
Activity: 122
Merit: 23
November 11, 2017, 10:45:03 AM

Come share your thoughts

From the very start I know that Bitcoin price is continuously increasing by time. this is one of the reasons why there are many users that are storing their Bitcoin in their wallet. They have many purposes why they are doing it but almost the same reason. They wanted to gain a bigger value in the future. Well, practically speaking it is a great technique.
Activity: 588
November 11, 2017, 10:17:57 AM

Come share your thoughts

As l've known to my sister,holding bitcoin is a very  big opportunity to become rich. As she patiently monitor the price Of coins she always get the high price.As price is going down shes buying  and storing her coins.Holding bitcoin for a long time is a very big benefit to a bitcoin holder because there's a big possibility to make bitcoin price times 10 more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
November 11, 2017, 09:47:41 AM

Come share your thoughts

By saving bitcoin for a long time will certainly be beneficial because with rising prices will increase our profits when selling at high prices
You are correct about what you said, at least part of it. So far price of Bitcoin has been rising, which alowed us to earn money from difference in the price. Hopefully that will continue for long time, but don't forget that there is limit to that way of earning. One day Bitcoins price will be steady and it will not bring same amount of profit. Problem is not in amount, but when will that happen. And that no one can tell for sure.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
November 11, 2017, 09:44:39 AM

Come share your thoughts

I think the reason why people just store their bitcoin in their wallet is because they are waiting for the price of bitcoin to increase so that if they convert their bitcoin in their wallet, they can earn profit. Also, their bitcoin in their wallet is safe unless theres a hacker that hacked their account or they accidentally given their password to someone.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 11, 2017, 09:35:16 AM

Come share your thoughts

The thing about bitcoin is it's value consistently changes from time to time, thereby making it a good investment. The same with buying a property, when you wait for quite some time, eventually the value gets high.
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 11, 2017, 08:03:01 AM

Come share your thoughts

Hoping that bitcoin last for a long time because lot of people are leaning on this . Many of us are believing that bitcoin is the key to be a successful in life .
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
November 11, 2017, 07:40:54 AM

Come share your thoughts

The value of bitcoin is known to be volatile and it is either decreasing or increasing over time. If you are going to save your bitcoin, you should make sure that thw pump is occuring so that you will be able to reach your target as soon as you want it to be. You can make sure that your income will grow if ever you are going to save it for a long time. Many people are already doing it and they find it ideal for those who are aiming large profit.
Right! You never know what will happen in the future. The thing is if we look at the past record of the bitcoin, then we’ll observe this thing that the market price of bitcoin has increased significantly most of the times since the time it was introduced to this world.

Holding the bitcoin and that too for quite a long period of time is guarantee of this thing that you are going to be rich in your future.
Activity: 392
November 11, 2017, 05:09:45 AM

Come share your thoughts

By saving bitcoin for a long time will certainly be beneficial because with rising prices will increase our profits when selling at high prices
Activity: 53
November 11, 2017, 03:14:48 AM
The only thing i know that advantages us in keeping bitcoin for extended time is the huge revenue that we can achievable receive in extended term keeping. There is practically nothing fascinated issue about keeping aside from income, we are using bitcoin, we are keeping bitcoin, we are acquiring bitcoins due to the fact we want income and we also want that in holding or preserving bitcoin for a lengthy time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 11:18:58 AM
Unfortunately, proven yes. Bitcoin has been beneficial for people who have been patient with bitcoin for long time. And, I am may include people who experience a loss opportunity because always do sold bitcoin every month that i get from trading.
The fact that you have made mistakes in the past does not mean that you need to keep making those mistakes, now that you know that you can save bitcoin and obtain long term benefits then you need to follow your own observations and save all the bitcoin you earn I know it is not easy but if you want a better future it must be done.
Activity: 65
November 10, 2017, 09:16:48 AM
Bitcoins are stored in the wallet as savings for waiting for the timing to convert it to fiat.The crypto is changing their value,when the value of bitcoin is very high that is the right time to convert it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
November 10, 2017, 08:20:39 AM

Come share your thoughts

The value of bitcoin is known to be volatile and it is either decreasing or increasing over time. If you are going to save your bitcoin, you should make sure that thw pump is occuring so that you will be able to reach your target as soon as you want it to be. You can make sure that your income will grow if ever you are going to save it for a long time. Many people are already doing it and they find it ideal for those who are aiming large profit.
You are right the value of the bitcoin is the volatile because it keeps on changing and this is the reason why the people take the interest in the bitcoin at the same time I hope the bitcoin price and the value will increase more and more, I can see how fast the bitcoin is increasing and it is the best time for the people to buy the bitcoin when they will see the bitcoin price and the value increasing so the bitcoin ventilation is the best thing for me.
Pages:
Jump to: