Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 54. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 07:19:48 AM
Holding is best investment way in bitcoin with low risk on it.  Holding bitcoin for several years can bring a big profit.
Holding your bitcoin is good, it's like invest your money into bitcoin but you need to aware that the price of bitcoin is not always go up, the bitcoin price can also going down. So you must know when to withdrawal all your bitcoins before the price going down.
Of course there is a risk and you have to accept whatever the result will be, if you believe bitcoin will be a success
and you see the price dump you need to continue trusting bicoin and just hold because it's going to be a roller coaster ride, you will only win when
you keep holding until you sell it for a profit.
I think of holding of bitcoin and that too for quite a long period of time as the best possible thing to do for the ones who are having bitcoins in their wallets. The biggest advantage which you can have is this that you are going to make more and more money with each passing second. In addition to this, you can also do some other kind of job as well. All you need is to remain patient.
It's too hard! You can't have any profits while you holding Bitcoin for long term. I know the price of Bitcoin can increases more, but to be honest, I need money for pay my bill every month. Sometimes, the price of Bitcoin never increases in few months, how to hold my Bitcoin in that time?

This is why the money you should invest to bitcoin is the excess money you have. Where once you have invested, you don’t have something at the back of your mind thinking I need this money.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 07, 2017, 10:22:57 AM
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

They are the holders of bitcoin, they are investing in bitcoin for the long term, so they must be waiting for a price at which they have decided to sell.
There are many cases in which the owners forget their wallet password and their bitcoins are lost forever. So that's advised that you should always have a backup of your private keys made in order to have a second option in case you forget your wallet password.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 10:16:46 AM
Yes , Bitcoin get enough benefits.. most of the people are need a lot of money.. Bitcoin help them.. we are saying Bitcoin and next time we sell it high price.. day by day increasing price of Bitcoin. So we got a lot of profit of sell Bitcoin. If you saving be long time, you have a big profit.. so it is very important for users life
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
November 07, 2017, 10:05:24 AM
as you can see bitcoin in 2015 is around $500 but in 2017 Q4 bitcoin price is $7000 its mean that bitcoin price in last 2 years have increases 10 times. it will be a good investment for long term,  some people want to join investing in bitcoin because they have a speculation that bitcoin price will rising up
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
November 07, 2017, 09:53:27 AM
many people saving their bitcoins in their wallet for this reasons;

1. Bitcoin value always increases
2. They want a bulk of coins in their wallet
3. Some people just want to see what they had earned for the period of time
4. For business purposes also like investment, so they need to collect all coins
5. So people can save their bitcoin and avoid from unnecessary expenses
6. and others
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 09:33:14 AM
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Some people.storing their bitcoin in a long time because it will get some profit when bitcoin price is increasing. bitcoin is a long term investment if the price of bitcoin will increase in the future you will have a big profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
November 07, 2017, 09:25:54 AM
It's pretty simple, those holding since $100 would get 7000% ROI, holding means they have a higher expectation on its price. Preserving value would be another major factor, bitcoin could counter fiat inflation as they are growing faster and seems to be more stable even than luxury goods like gold. However, holding a small amount of bitcoin wouldn't be significant though as 50% of $1000 worth of bitcoin would just stay around ~$1500. Depending how 'long' is your context, months are really not storing but investment, holding hundreds or thousand worth of bitcoin would really make you millionaire in years. Sometimes it's good to not being influenced by the current market trends, holding for years might be more profitable than those trading frequent which could result in some losses. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
November 07, 2017, 07:38:36 AM

Come share your thoughts

Actually I also do this. I save all my bitcoin in my wallet for a long period of time. Because we all know that one of the nature of bitcoin is being unstable in terms of its price. Sometime its high, sometime its low. So if you have a bitcoin in your wallet the the price of it move up, you could exchange it in a higher rate than if its at the lowest. By that bitcoin users can earn more.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 07:33:57 AM
Really, the profit can we get if we want to be patient, bitcoin will feel profit if we keep for a long time like 5 years, I'm sure the price of 5 years will reach at least 50k so this is a good time to invest bitcoin.

One thing that you should understand in the world of cryptocurrency is a profit and loss we can get in time that can not be ascertained. So if indeed we want to get big profit then surely we have to work harder, then we will feel it. Bitcoin is beneficial, but we also do not have a permanent guarantee of the benefits that bitcoin can provide. Because bitcoin can be destroyed in a very short time or anytime, just keep monitoring and not lose control.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
November 07, 2017, 05:51:11 AM
There is a great benefit if you store bitcoins! Imagine the price before is already big, and if you saved bitcoins that time, you have made bigger bitcoins by now because bitcoin's price today is much bigger than before. Maybe know, you cannot see the effect of storing bitcoins but after weeks or months, you will see the good difference.
Patience is the only key to be successful because bitcoin is already unstoppable, it's going in an uptrend way although there is a possible that it will dump.
Put your trust on bitcoin when you invest and be optimistic that this will become the most popular payment method online in the future.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
November 07, 2017, 05:37:43 AM
There is a great benefit if you store bitcoins! Imagine the price before is already big, and if you saved bitcoins that time, you have made bigger bitcoins by now because bitcoin's price today is much bigger than before. Maybe know, you cannot see the effect of storing bitcoins but after weeks or months, you will see the good difference.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
November 07, 2017, 05:23:13 AM

Come share your thoughts

Bitcoin is really a good long term investment because bitcoin price is really volatile which makes it really profitable. A lot of people were able to gain a lot of income because of bitcoin. Bitcoin price will continue on growing because it's market demand is growing.
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
November 07, 2017, 04:46:02 AM
of course many benefits, they must have been thinking about what happens to bitcoin in the future or 10 years to come. has predicted bitcoin will continue to grow as technology develops I think this is the right decision, save bitcoin will be rich after 10 years to come.
legendary
Activity: 1106
November 07, 2017, 03:43:01 AM
To date, I have seen couple of those who have been disappointed in keeping Bitcoin for a long time. But this isn't an easy task... right now Bitcoin is more stable, but years back, unpredictability was insane.
There are lot of factors why bitcoin price is up now, one is the hard fork which makes people buy bitcoin hoping they can make easy money.
Bitcoin was never stable, price will be back to normal, it will dump then it will pump, but in general it's an uptrend situation.
Activity: 4
November 06, 2017, 11:05:47 PM
Within the last couple of months, we saw the advantage to buy and hold BTC. We have to bear in mind that it is provide is restricted. Therefore, if more people wish to have BTC, much more it will really worth. Just watch the road forward and then try to identify the best moment to ignore it (a project that you would like to take a position the cash, a holiday journey, etc.)
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
November 06, 2017, 09:26:50 PM

Come share your thoughts

This question is very basic. Anyone who knows even a little about Bitcoin knows the correct answer. We are storing Bitcoins in out wallets because they are growing in value over time. Bitcoins, even if they are sleeping idly in wallets, desktop or online, are getting bigger and bigger in terms of value. Some others are actively buying and selling Bitcoins. But it could also be held purely and stored for at least a year. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
November 06, 2017, 08:04:19 PM
Really, the profit can we get if we want to be patient, bitcoin will feel profit if we keep for a long time like 5 years, I'm sure the price of 5 years will reach at least 50k so this is a good time to invest bitcoin.

You gain more if you save  for the long term because bitcoin is always growing in value and people all over the world are  jumping to its praise by the day and this creates a consistent demand  for it  and so those that are holding  for the long term tends to grow their investment almost everyday.
Activity: 3
November 06, 2017, 07:20:24 PM
Bitcoins advantage of saving it for a long time?Nicely, it has high chances of spreading its worth when saved for a longer period of your time. Investors as well would believe that it is easier to gamble with the money they've than leave it not generating at all. This situation presupposes the monetary capability of investors are in tact. 
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
November 06, 2017, 04:31:03 AM

Come share your thoughts

holding bitcoin for a long time is beneficial but also risky if the price also goes down for a long time, but judging from the history of bitcoin prices always go up from year to year and that's what makes people interested in investment for a long time
There is a risk in long term investment but let's forget the risk and focus on the reward, there is nothing to worry as long as you are only
investing what you can afford to lose. If you compare the risk and the reward, in overall the reward is very attractive so I would risk my money for the reward. The price will rise and we know that, so it's good to be optimistic and make money in bitcoin.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 06, 2017, 03:28:01 AM
Yes it's because the flactuation of bitcoins are always going up for these past years and maybe if we hold out bitcoins for more longer time we can able to earn some good money with it. And you can take a look on the snapshot of the past early adopters on it they earn millions of dollars already by buying cheap bitcoins before and maybe if we hold it today maybe we can get the same faith to them when the time bitcoins price stretch so hard on more future comes.
Pages:
Jump to: