Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 57. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 02:11:23 AM
It depends on what will happen to bitcoin it was so unpredictable it changes its value from time to time, for now, bitcoin is booming up and reaches its high value and still goes up, but I believe that bitcoin will continue to grow so I've been saving some of my bitcoin for the future. I need to see how my investment to bitcoin will go. Investment is kind of risky but as long as you monitor your bitcoin investment you'll be fine. All I can say is don't put all your bitcoin to an investment. save for your self just in case the price of bitcoin goes down in the near future but I think it has a small chance to happen, just to be safe.
Activity: 311
November 03, 2017, 10:47:49 PM
certainly people who do that think that it is used as an investment for the future or in the sense that it is always sure if it will continue to grow
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
November 03, 2017, 08:56:33 PM
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

The only thing that encourages bitcoin investors to hold it longer is because they know that bitcoin's value will keep rising in the coming few years. This is the best benefit they can get from bitcoin.

Yes, bitcoin keeps rising because of that some are just do some investment for a long term and stay with it and wait until bitcoin price rise continually by that situation, investors have the chance to get a profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
November 03, 2017, 08:50:39 PM
Ahead of when i was starting in this BTC neighborhood, my colleagues told me to save some BTC and I failed to recognize what for. I am just preserving it for no reason because i don't evidently recognize what is the goal of it, and then all of a sudden i commenced to understand tiny by little that i got rewards from preserving as nicely.

Wether you recognized what bitcoin is for or not, its better to save bitcoin. Im actually saving bitcoin for no reason but I knew that its the wisest way to do. Im sure that eventually, I will know where to use my savings. For now I trust what bitcoin says about its demand and ever changing value. There is a big possibility that once I save now, I can gain good amount of return in the future. Bitcoin has a bright future, its gaining more and more popularity thus, there is no reason for it to dump but pump.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 03, 2017, 08:43:47 PM
Saving Bitcoin is also investing, there is a misconception that Bitcoin users only hodl for a long time and will cash out once the value reaches it's peak, I think that is a stereotype comment, since there are a lot investments out there that people holds for a long time, and there is no difference when it comes to bitcoin, I think they only say that way, since Bitcoin is popular, and that:s the only investment they know of. The benefit of saving Bitcoin for a long time will also give you more capital gains since bitcoin's value is going up through the years and, the good thing about it, is with bitcoin's value we can have financial freedom to do what we want and also, Bitcoin will be a fortune and will make our net worth even higher.

Yes true, most of us can not wait to wait a long time, we will be tempted to sell immediately when the bitcoin prices skyrocketed because not sure prices continue to rise, I think this is wrong because bitcoin will continue to rise so if we wait patiently then we will get huge profit.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
November 03, 2017, 06:43:23 PM
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?
Come share your thoughts
The answer to this is simple. people are holding bitcoin because the more you hold your bitcoins the more profitable it will be.
When you buy bitcoins and save them for long time the value will double or triple itself over certain period of time.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 12:58:53 PM
Ahead of when i was starting in this BTC neighborhood, my colleagues told me to save some BTC and I failed to recognize what for. I am just preserving it for no reason because i don't evidently recognize what is the goal of it, and then all of a sudden i commenced to understand tiny by little that i got rewards from preserving as nicely.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 02, 2017, 12:49:15 PM
Holding is best investment way in bitcoin with low risk on it.  Holding bitcoin for several years can bring a big profit.
Holding your bitcoin is good, it's like invest your money into bitcoin but you need to aware that the price of bitcoin is not always go up, the bitcoin price can also going down. So you must know when to withdrawal all your bitcoins before the price going down.
Of course there is a risk and you have to accept whatever the result will be, if you believe bitcoin will be a success
and you see the price dump you need to continue trusting bicoin and just hold because it's going to be a roller coaster ride, you will only win when
you keep holding until you sell it for a profit.
I think of holding of bitcoin and that too for quite a long period of time as the best possible thing to do for the ones who are having bitcoins in their wallets. The biggest advantage which you can have is this that you are going to make more and more money with each passing second. In addition to this, you can also do some other kind of job as well. All you need is to remain patient.
It's too hard! You can't have any profits while you holding Bitcoin for long term. I know the price of Bitcoin can increases more, but to be honest, I need money for pay my bill every month. Sometimes, the price of Bitcoin never increases in few months, how to hold my Bitcoin in that time?
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
November 02, 2017, 12:26:57 PM
Saving Bitcoin is also investing, there is a misconception that Bitcoin users only hodl for a long time and will cash out once the value reaches it's peak, I think that is a stereotype comment, since there are a lot investments out there that people holds for a long time, and there is no difference when it comes to bitcoin, I think they only say that way, since Bitcoin is popular, and that:s the only investment they know of. The benefit of saving Bitcoin for a long time will also give you more capital gains since bitcoin's value is going up through the years and, the good thing about it, is with bitcoin's value we can have financial freedom to do what we want and also, Bitcoin will be a fortune and will make our net worth even higher.
Activity: 448
November 02, 2017, 03:01:23 AM

Come share your thoughts

The only thing that encourages bitcoin investors to hold it longer is because they know that bitcoin's value will keep rising in the coming few years. This is the best benefit they can get from bitcoin.
Activity: 334
November 02, 2017, 02:38:35 AM
Holding is best investment way in bitcoin with low risk on it.  Holding bitcoin for several years can bring a big profit.
Holding your bitcoin is good, it's like invest your money into bitcoin but you need to aware that the price of bitcoin is not always go up, the bitcoin price can also going down. So you must know when to withdrawal all your bitcoins before the price going down.
Of course there is a risk and you have to accept whatever the result will be, if you believe bitcoin will be a success
and you see the price dump you need to continue trusting bicoin and just hold because it's going to be a roller coaster ride, you will only win when
you keep holding until you sell it for a profit.
I think of holding of bitcoin and that too for quite a long period of time as the best possible thing to do for the ones who are having bitcoins in their wallets. The biggest advantage which you can have is this that you are going to make more and more money with each passing second. In addition to this, you can also do some other kind of job as well. All you need is to remain patient.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 06:16:40 PM
Very True.
That's something government can not manipulate.

Come share your thoughts

the benefit are obvious aren't they? by holding your bitcoin become more valuable, and without doing nothing you could be rich!, what you want more than this? only gold offer this same thing but gold is going anywhere anymore, bitcoin has a very potential to go 10x or 100x in 10 years, i'm all for bitcoin

Yeah, Bitcoin has great potential and can emerge as one of the best security with time.

Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 01, 2017, 06:05:06 PM
I think BTC occurs only for a short period of time if they keep guessing on BTC for long time, they could earn much money and at the same time helps you for benefit needs. You are also holding the future because it could be a natural way and best for trading for a higher price.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 05:58:16 PM

Come share your thoughts

Of course you can benefit in bitcoin if you will save it for a long time because its value is keep on increasing. By the time that you sell it, you gained a lot of money.
Activity: 87
November 01, 2017, 03:35:20 PM
they actually store because they see it as an investment opportunity
Activity: 378
November 01, 2017, 03:29:35 PM
bitcoin does not have to hold for too long, because the bitcoin price increase for now is so high, so bitcoin can give you a profit in just a short time, and my prediction of bitcoin prices will continue to rise until the end of this year.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
November 01, 2017, 03:05:49 PM

Come share your thoughts

Saving money for a long period period of time is actually an accomplishment. It's just like preparing for the future early than it's supposed to be. Saving is necessary for us because we don't know what will our future might bring because nothing is permanent in this world. We'll get a high profit if we save as early as possible. We'll be more prepared to all the possibilities in the future.
AE
Activity: 27
November 01, 2017, 02:54:01 PM
I think that BTC correction will occur soon.Monero is already overtaking BTC in the dark web as payment. Somewhen BTC will decrease drastically, this hype of the only 1 currency will end sooner or later.

The best currency will make it. Bitcoin is in indeed in many minds now so the price increases. Wallstreet wants to invest in crypto, they put money into BTC.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 02:19:18 PM
If it says long time seems unsuitable, bitcoin is decentralized so anything can happen, if at this time bitcoin prices skyrocketed, but we never know with a day, a week or a month, so I suggest to sell when we feel get big profit.
Activity: 196
November 01, 2017, 01:54:01 PM
They just getting lazy to trading daily/ such an event of drop or rise the prices. They believed in bitcoin stable and surely price growth rate. it counted as long term investment and not trading. the benefit is just the same as trading, but more effortless. that's my opinion though Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: