Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 59. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Yes saving bitcoin for a long term is so beneficial..that,s why people keep on saving bitcoins believing that it will give a big profit in the future Kiss Smiley

I can not wait to wait and prefer to sell when I think get profit more than 15%, if less than 15% then I will hold, and usually after the price reaches the highest position the price will drop and I will buy.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

When you look at prices of bitcoin in the past, it is rising in a year rapidly. Therefore you may think bitcoin as an investment and it has many benefits in a long time period. You don't have to do anything such as hold or sell. Bitcoin is now 6200 dollar and it still continues increasing by 80 percent changes. In 2018 bitcoin will be 10000 dollars. I don't know anyother investment that increase value in a few months. This is one of bitcoin benefit. Also it has many.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
The benefit that i now that is coming from saving bitcoin for long time is the chance to get the benefits of the pumping market because if you saved a lot of bitcoin then you will get a lot of profit also because when the market pumps then it is automatic that you will make a lot of profit and that is why it is good for saving bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Yes saving bitcoin for a long term is so beneficial..that,s why people keep on saving bitcoins believing that it will give a big profit in the future Kiss Smiley

Thats true saving bitcoin for long term can give you good profit because of its volatility. Many are convince that if you invest in btc your money will grow and its actually proven by users who invest in the early stage of btc.

Indeed it has a potential to be a big thing in the future so investing in btc is really worth it however we must not forget that it has also risk so invest only the amount you can afford to say goodbye.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

It will benefit you bigtime if you have stored your bitcoin for a long time, say for example if you have stored some bitcoins  last year and have a thought of looking at it only by this time, then you'll be surprise on how much it profits. As of now bitcoin value has already raised to $5000+ and that is no joke if you have stored a bitcoin for a long time and also we can say that this is the year for bitcoin.

The reason why bitcoin is keep on increasing its price is because of the demand and the supply is few. Everyone is holding their coins because they are all waiting for the highest value to come up.
I agree with you and a lot people or mining too everyone wants to keep it because everyone knows it is going to rise so everyone is holding and not selling because they want more profit.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Yes people who have saved from the start now have a 2000% profit and that is what we all want even if people bought it at the price of 3.2k they still have 200% profit now profit is profit you just need to be sure you don't make loss.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I do not see any point in preserving it for a truly lengthy time as I will promote them on the spot when its enabling me to make great revenue from it as in no way selling coins can be also dangerous in scenario if cost crashes in coming days so its far better to sell them at a appropriate time.

You should see how the history of bitcoin price until it reaches the highest price. a few years ago many people regret having sold bitcoin at very cheap prices.
We can learn from that experience, that in fact, bitcoin is very profitable when saving in a long time. bitcoin has a great potential in the future at a price that will continue to increase from the current price.
Activity: 130
The once storing btc for longer term/time get more profit as the price is going high so it's a good long term investment. The longer you hold the higher will be your benefits.
Activity: 84
I do not see any point in preserving it for a truly lengthy time as I will promote them on the spot when its enabling me to make great revenue from it as in no way selling coins can be also dangerous in scenario if cost crashes in coming days so its far better to sell them at a appropriate time.
Activity: 555
They save bitcoin in their wallet so when the time bitcoin price get higher in the market the money they saved with move to higher value.
Best way of earning money. And these people are just making their way in a right place. There are so many people who are very new to this trading. I suggest them not to hold until they become well-known with the profit, loss and risk factors. Then, buy bitcoin and hold them until the prices are going double and triple. Wait for very good time to come and then sell and enjoy.
Yes, The best way of making money is to buy bitcoin and let them rest in wallets for long time period. Don’t take out them until and unless your coin has not reached your target price. What I personally think about trading is that it is not for everyone especially for those who are new to crypto world. You need a lot of knowledge and experience in order to make money by this method.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto

Come share your thoughts

It will benefit you bigtime if you have stored your bitcoin for a long time, say for example if you have stored some bitcoins  last year and have a thought of looking at it only by this time, then you'll be surprise on how much it profits. As of now bitcoin value has already raised to $5000+ and that is no joke if you have stored a bitcoin for a long time and also we can say that this is the year for bitcoin.

The reason why bitcoin is keep on increasing its price is because of the demand and the supply is few. Everyone is holding their coins because they are all waiting for the highest value to come up.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
Bitcoin is potentially profitable, having or holding it for a long time it could give you more profit as its price are still increasing. But if you really want to multiply your btc, investing will might work for it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Come share your thoughts

It will benefit you bigtime if you have stored your bitcoin for a long time, say for example if you have stored some bitcoins  last year and have a thought of looking at it only by this time, then you'll be surprise on how much it profits. As of now bitcoin value has already raised to $5000+ and that is no joke if you have stored a bitcoin for a long time and also we can say that this is the year for bitcoin.
Another benefit is that when you store bitcoin, the prices can get really high. So far what they have said, bitcoin price in philippine peso last april 2017 was just 50,000 php but now to date it is approximately 300,000 php. Who knows, the longer you store bitcoin, one day you may end up selling your bitcoin at a very high amount! A definite rich homerun for you! Smiley victory is sweet by then!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
They save bitcoin in their wallet so when the time bitcoin price get higher in the market the money they saved with move to higher value.
Best way of earning money. And these people are just making their way in a right place. There are so many people who are very new to this trading. I suggest them not to hold until they become well-known with the profit, loss and risk factors. Then, buy bitcoin and hold them until the prices are going double and triple. Wait for very good time to come and then sell and enjoy.
If you are not good in trading then maybe holding your bitcoin would be the best option then.
The price will increase overtime and all you need is just to be strong since there are times the price will dump and you must focus on your goal as eventually the price will be up and it will reward those who trust it.
Activity: 1236

Come share your thoughts

Well I think if they want to use bitcoin n long them then its ok but I think bitcoin can change its price in a week you can also sell bitcoin when you come to know that the price is high and there are a lot of people including me which are going to invest for a little time and then we see if the price is high so I think both the things are good.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I think the only reason they are saving bitcoin is because of a high return of investment. They buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time because they believe that the price of bitcoin after a year or two will increase which is a good strategy.
Saving bitcoin will get a big profit in the future. I buy some bitcoins when they were 400 usd but now they nearly get 10.000 usd. So i belive in kepping bitcoin is the best way for investment and profit growth

Yup even I bought when the price of bitcoins was around $300 2 years back and I am still saving those coins in my wallet and if I sell them now then I will be making huge profits but I believe that price can go much higher in coming months and that would be the best time to sell bitcoins.
I could sell my bitcoin and obtain profits but for what purpose, I do not need anything in my life and bitcoin is only going to go higher, if bitcoin went up this much in a single year can you imagine the value of bitcoin in 10 or 15 years, we are going to make a fortune with bitcoin if we keep holding.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502

Come share your thoughts

If you want to play a safe game and you don’t want to take any kind of risk, then you should for holding of bitcoin and that too for as long time as you actually can. Holding of bitcoin will help you in multiplying the amount of money with each passing second.

The way market price of bitcoin is increasing is a proof of this thing that the one who will hold his bitcoins patiently will going to become rich in the future.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
yeah there are so many things that will happen if they just save bitcoin in a long time, just think that it is for your own future right Smiley bitcoin has the biggest potential in increasing its own price in the cryptoworld. for sure it will be worth it.
It is all about the dream and the bitcoin will give the saving as the long time, saving the bitcoin and the best thing will give you the saving it is the long time so you will be able to have the fun for sure and the a lot of the things are begin save from the long time and the value will be more and more high so have the bitcoin and hold it till the value will be more and you be able to save the bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: