Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 66. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 120
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

I think people tend to store bitcoin maybe because if it feature of being volatile in nature in the possibility for you to have the double amount of profit that you have gain is high due to the fact that bitcoin doesn't decrease people but strong enormous count of forum user who strive to earn here. The benefit of strong bitcoin for a long time is the the more you store the more chances of  gaining higher profit.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
I think saving it for a long time can have a negative and positive impact. The negatives could be that bitcoin prices go down dramatically and positively when bitcoin prices soar that we can profit by selling them or converting into local currency. Better if you keep long bitcoin don't be too long, afraid later bitcoin prices drop and you will regret, want to profit but even loss. But we must be sure that future bitcoin will keep increasing and hopefully there will be no price offspring on bitcoin.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
The longer you hold the BTC in your wallet, the larger the value gets, just compare the BTC value in its previous years, who would have thought that it will grew up to $5.5k, that's the reason why tons of people hold their BTC for a long time, the value grows over time, easy profit.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

The reason why many people are holding and storing their bitcoin is because they will earn many money in the future. I also storing my bitcoins because I believe that I can become successful person in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
It's the same with my mind, because if only the first time there is bitcoin and the price is still very cheap and if I knew the price would go up like now, I would definitely buy a lot of bitcoin back then. Maybe it will happen again for some time to come, so bitcoin is great for long term investment.

Yes bitcoin is a good investment but for a long term investment it is not because it is fluctuating from time to time. As you said "if only the first time there is bitcoin and the price is still very cheap and if I knew the price would go up like now, I would definitely buy a lot of bitcoin back then"

So this conclude that bitcoin is not preferably good for long term investment right now because it has high price now and you cannot know when will it fall to make a good investment. I think the new altcoins is best for long term one because it has very cheap price. You just have to pick the one with potential to grow after 2 years or more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
It's the same with my mind, because if only the first time there is bitcoin and the price is still very cheap and if I knew the price would go up like now, I would definitely buy a lot of bitcoin back then. Maybe it will happen again for some time to come, so bitcoin is great for long term investment.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Mainly because of profit which it brings. For sure trading could give them higher earning but it is simultaneously much harder and you need to pay attention + spend you time. Long time investment are more comfortable, you only buy crypoto and hide somewhere for few months/years. Then sell and repeat doings.

I disagree with you.  We cannot always guarantee the price hike of the coins and even for bitcoin.  I am willing to make a long time investment but unlike you I wouldn't just depend for the volatility of the coins in going higher and higher so that I may earn profit.  Trading is still much better for me since I can control whether of I am going to earn or not.  Another thing is that while waiting for the profit in my investment,  I prefer earning bitcoin at the same time.
Yes that's true, rather than just holding its good to make an additional profit with what we have in our wallet. The price growth on long term holding gives a profit, but the trading involvement will surely benfit bigger. Also we're not sure of the reality after years, so making use of it at the present seems effective.
Activity: 395
Since the inception the bitcoin network shows a continuous growth in the crypto market like normal financial market there will be ups and downs or bubble and burst, if you observe the bitcoin chart the prices have increased drastically now it has reached $5576, the prices keep on fluctuating like in normal financial market. So I would say if you invest for longer time you will be able to make huge profits out of bitcoins, like there are lots of people who have become live examples on how to be a billionaire with all their investment on bitcoins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Mainly because of profit which it brings. For sure trading could give them higher earning but it is simultaneously much harder and you need to pay attention + spend you time. Long time investment are more comfortable, you only buy crypoto and hide somewhere for few months/years. Then sell and repeat doings.

I disagree with you.  We cannot always guarantee the price hike of the coins and even for bitcoin.  I am willing to make a long time investment but unlike you I wouldn't just depend for the volatility of the coins in going higher and higher so that I may earn profit.  Trading is still much better for me since I can control whether of I am going to earn or not.  Another thing is that while waiting for the profit in my investment,  I prefer earning bitcoin at the same time.
Activity: 196
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better

Come share your thoughts

People hold their bitcoins for long time because they  want to make their savings more profitable and if they think that it's hign enougn to sell, they only sell it into higher price than the price before they put their savings in their wallets.
Of course, why do I need to sell my Bitcoin at the price lower than my buy price? It means I will not have profits from Bitcoin after invested into it, unless I know the price of Bitcoin can falls down and I can buy back more amount of Bitcoin, I will accept to sell my Bitcoin with small loss.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Yes of course!
Bitcoin gives us savings facilities for a long time. Because if you spend long time investing in bitcoin, you can save and even earn a lot of money. Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day.
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
There is a clear benefit of saving bitcoin for a long time, obviously you make huge profit this way. Check the Bitcoin's price chart since 2010 until now, it is increasing from less than 1$ to over 5000$ actually. You can imagine how much profit generated the people who bought in 2010 for example
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Bitcoins advantage of saving it for a lengthy time?Effectively, it has large possibilities of multiplying its worth when stored for a more time interval of time. Traders alike would feel that it is much better to gamble with the cash they have than go away it not earning at all. This situation presupposes that the financial capacity of buyers are in tact. 
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
The benefit could make you a millionaire. Remember way back when bitcoin cost only 50 dollars and you bought even 1 coin. That coin today almost cost a 6000 dollars which your 50 dollars could have been. Also this is because bitcoin is constantly growing since then.
The most important factor of saving bitcoin for long time is that it keeps increasing in value and in the way the owner keeps getting profit without doing any hard work. Bitcoin even in the passive form i.e. while hibernating in the wallet can generate profits that no other coin can do with trading, holding etc. in short, if you really want to be a millionaire, keep holding bitcoin for years.

Bitcoin is beater to save the future purposes. It will become grownup the process it the easy to work and you will learn you will get more information for the future income gaining. Bitcoin is the future currency it will incress the prices value. So it will use the all country some country is not accept. But it will accept the coming future. It good for the future growth.   

Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
The benefit could make you a millionaire. Remember way back when bitcoin cost only 50 dollars and you bought even 1 coin. That coin today almost cost a 6000 dollars which your 50 dollars could have been. Also this is because bitcoin is constantly growing since then.
The most important factor of saving bitcoin for long time is that it keeps increasing in value and in the way the owner keeps getting profit without doing any hard work. Bitcoin even in the passive form i.e. while hibernating in the wallet can generate profits that no other coin can do with trading, holding etc. in short, if you really want to be a millionaire, keep holding bitcoin for years.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101

Come share your thoughts

they keep bitcoin in the wallet because they wait for the right price to sell it, they wait for the high price according to the profit they want to get, the person who keeps the bitcoin for a long time is the one who has patience and they will get the result of his patience
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

Come share your thoughts

People hold their bitcoins for long time because they  want to make their savings more profitable and if they think that it's hign enougn to sell, they only sell it into higher price than the price before they put their savings in their wallets.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
In the dream of Bitcoin will benefit of saving for a long time will be true because the rate of Bitcoin is giving confident to invest in long term we can book the profit anytime whenever we required.
Activity: 505

Come share your thoughts

Maybe you are asking about, what benefits did people who stored their bitcoins in their wallets for a long time got in doing so. Then the answer is very simple, they go rich!, their stored bitcoin gave them so much profit that now they are just having financial freedom, being able to buy thing they want whenever, wherever and with whoever they want. Thats the benefit that they've received.
Pages:
Jump to: