Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 68. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
If we want to get profit hundreds of percent do not need to wait a year maybe just need 7 months, but if we keep for long term then we will get profit up to thousands of percent. it's up to you, bitcoin really proves to be the most profitable investment.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
If you have purchased bitcoin 1 year back and still holding then you know how higher profits you have made till date and if you continue to save it longer then you will be making some really good profits as the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing over a period of time and you will get only positive results if you save it for a long term and for the same reason I am not at all spending my coins at a moment.

That is true only if you look one year back, but this will create temptation to all when they see how high price is will they sell now or wait if the price go down why didnt they sell at this moment and many other scenarios on this topic. For the moment everyone are trying to save and accumulate as many as possible cuz price is rising high fast, and many expect to see bitcoin going even higher then this by this year end.

So this is the fact it high for buying at the moment for normal people but big players see this opportunity to invest and make more.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
Yes. Because, i heard alot stories about people who hold bitcoin get a very good advantage with current price conditions. Bitcoin is very popular, and my friend says bitcoin is more profitable than gold.
It is a fact that bitcoin is more profitable than gold, there is not a competition there, gold almost does not move and bitcoin moves up and down very rapidly and this creates the perfect scenario for a trader if they are able to figure out how and when the price of bitcoin is going to move then they are going to get big profits.
Yes you are right. Keeping for more time means a huge profit. As long as we hold bitcoin in our wallets the more earning will we get, because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. May the time come very soon that one bitcoin will worth more than 10000 dollars. Then the investors who invested in this day means would be billionaires. Then you can enjoy the rest of your life.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
If you have purchased bitcoin 1 year back and still holding then you know how higher profits you have made till date and if you continue to save it longer then you will be making some really good profits as the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing over a period of time and you will get only positive results if you save it for a long term and for the same reason I am not at all spending my coins at a moment.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
yes of course i will save my bitcoin until bitcoin reaches the highest price point and that I think takes time till decades.
Activity: 490
Yes agree, bitcoin profit will be felt if we keep for a long time or at least a year, so we can get profit at least 100%. I will also do so, which keeps bitcoin for a long time.
All the experts who are very well educated in the world of bitcoin says that bitcoin is best coin for the one who is planning for long term investment. I believe there is no other better way of making a very good amount of profit if you are dealing with bitcoin than holding it for a long time. Market price of bitcoin will definitely increase with each passing day, thus adding more money in your account.

I think that wonderful words about the fact that Bitcoin needs to be saved. Of course, we need to add that this is a good period for investments, given that the forecasts of Bitcoin's growth can reach as much as $ 100,000. But even if this is not so, then Bitcoin is the currency in which it very much wants to save its revenues.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Yes agree, bitcoin profit will be felt if we keep for a long time or at least a year, so we can get profit at least 100%. I will also do so, which keeps bitcoin for a long time.
All the experts who are very well educated in the world of bitcoin says that bitcoin is best coin for the one who is planning for long term investment. I believe there is no other better way of making a very good amount of profit if you are dealing with bitcoin than holding it for a long time. Market price of bitcoin will definitely increase with each passing day, thus adding more money in your account.

Activity: 686
Merit: 277
The most logical thing to do is to save/hodl it for a long time since bitcoin is deflationary and will increase in price in due time but it is probably a case by case situation. Say, a person might cash out his coins if he really needed the money or spend it on gambling sites or just needed the money to start another business.
Yes I agree with you no need to hold it for a long time because bitcoin change his in a week so we need to keep our eyes on market and when we come to know that the price is high then we need to sell I am also doing the same thing I keep coins with myself and then waiting for right time when it comes to high price then I sell it out and it really help me.
I have a total dfferent opinion in this matter. I don't deny that the price keeps on fluctuating within small intervals but the point is if a person would hold on for long, the value would be much more than the one he bought it for and in between those years, there would be downfalls for sure. The smartest way to become rich by bitcoin is holding on it for a very good duration.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
Bitcoin is Volatile, So if you invest bitcoin For A long Time Then You will be called Millionare,
All bitcoiners Know What Bitcoin Can Do. And We Are All Expecting to it's price.
From An employee into An Employer, This What bitcoin can do.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
it is because they think the store bitcoin in a long time was a promising investment judging from bitcoin prices that every year has increased significantly
in my opinion bitcoin will always increased or at least stable, many people take advantage of this situation because it is so extraordinary. investing is a good way for the future, but if we need to have it wrong to trade it at the right time, or just some of it in the store.bitcoin is very good for the present or in the future, in the economy.
Activity: 140
It increaes the value of bitcoin over the longterm.

Because bitcoins are limited in supply - only 21 million will be produced.

So if a lot of people DONT sell their bitcoins, there is less supply.

As a result, there is a constant increase in value of bitcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
1. Richer
2. Richer
3. Richer
If youd save bitcoin in a long time or long term the current rate will be ofcourse increased so much if you started about 4 or 5 years ago the rate was so low unlike now if youd save it until now no doubt about it youll get rich all of a sudden
The good thing is that you can replicate that success with another coin, if you look a round for a project that is good, that has great developers and that has a new concept that may work and if you buy into the project and hold for 4 or 5 years then you can replicate that success and make a lot of money that way.
Activity: 511
yes I agree bitcoin is our savings in the long run. now bitcoin has become an investment for some people. but I also suggest to also invest other than bitcoin because a lot of coins are also very potential
Activity: 196
You can start the cycle again by buying low and holding it for a bit then if there is another price run or price rise then sell it again bitcoin's price will continue to grow because due to technology bitcoin will be known worldwide and that will make its demand to be very high
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I think if we save Bitcoin for a long time there is a chance of its fluctuated nature. So if we invest bitcoin instead of saving this will good. If we are risk taking personality we should save it for a long time in wallets. There are so many reasons to save it for a long time if we have huge amount of bitcoin and its price goes up there is a chances of growth in profits.
There are lot of advantages and benefits of bitcoin in the long term. The most attractive one is the high margin of profit because if I hold my bitcoin in blockchain wallet and wait for long time then the price will be very high and I will earn a huge amount of money, due to which I can buy all the necessities and luxuries of life, and I will do it because I am waiting for a high rebate of bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

This is all because bitcoin's price is rising. So they hold bitcoin to gain profit from it. Based on history, bitcoin's price way back 2009 was only equal to 1 pizza. So see the benefit of it? If only I had time machine l, I am now a millionaire! Years form now, bitcoin's price will continue to grow because due to technology bitcoin will be known worldwide and that will make its demand to be very high and so is the price. Law of Supply and demand will always be the golden rule.

To even confirm the futuristic increase, more financial houses and government departments are discussing bitcoin in their jurisdictions and advising the adoption of bitcoin. I mean, this is an assurance that bitcoin would make an "imprint in the sand of time ".

Investing in bitcoin or holding will benefit anyone who catches this insight. It is never too late, we are just commencing.

I would have had so many extras BTC now though  Angry
Activity: 293
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

This is all because bitcoin's price is rising. So they hold bitcoin to gain profit from it. Based on history, bitcoin's price way back 2009 was only equal to 1 pizza. So see the benefit of it? If only I had time machine l, I am now a millionaire! Years form now, bitcoin's price will continue to grow because due to technology bitcoin will be known worldwide and that will make its demand to be very high and so is the price. Law of Supply and demand will always be the golden rule.
Activity: 476
The most logical thing to do is to save/hodl it for a long time since bitcoin is deflationary and will increase in price in due time but it is probably a case by case situation. Say, a person might cash out his coins if he really needed the money or spend it on gambling sites or just needed the money to start another business.
Yes I agree with you no need to hold it for a long time because bitcoin change his in a week so we need to keep our eyes on market and when we come to know that the price is high then we need to sell I am also doing the same thing I keep coins with myself and then waiting for right time when it comes to high price then I sell it out and it really help me.
Merit: 251

Come share your thoughts

Some bitcoiners just store their bitcoin for long time in their wallet because they are all waiting for a big pump so that they will be profiting on their investment. For example let say they invested 10 BTC last January, 2017 which the price is around $1000 per BTC and they keep it if they will sell or convert it to local fiat today at $4700, they have already have $3700 profit per BTC thats why they only save it.
the right reason to do hold is because we believe if we keep it for a long time in the wallet then over time the coin we hold will increase in price and make us get a lot of profit, but not all coin we hold will give us profit.
Pages:
Jump to: