Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 69. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 268
The most logical thing to do is to save/hodl it for a long time since bitcoin is deflationary and will increase in price in due time but it is probably a case by case situation. Say, a person might cash out his coins if he really needed the money or spend it on gambling sites or just needed the money to start another business.
This is acceptable if person really needs that money and investment in bitcoin is last resort. Apart from that it is beneficial to arrange the money by some other means. HODLing bitcoin for long run is the best way to rip the great rewards. It is important for users not to panic when situation is not looking good. The  bitcoin has distinct feature which makes it more attractive compared to other alt currencies. People with knack for trading should play with 10 percent or 5 percent of their bitcoin cache. This way they may make some profit and keep on increasing bitcoins in their cache.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Most of us will sell bitcoin when we get profit, for example is like now, the price reaches $ 4800 and this is the highest price record after a drop, I recommend to hold bitcoin because we will get a higher price, maybe next week will raise at least $5000.
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
Yes agree, bitcoin profit will be felt if we keep for a long time or at least a year, so we can get profit at least 100%. I will also do so, which keeps bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

The reason why people are storing bitcoin for a long time is because they believes that the value of bitcoin will increase. In 2014 the price of bitcoin was cheap and if you started storing bitcoin on that time until now you will have a huge profit.
That's definitely the reason, I am one of the believers so I am stocking bitcoin for my future, I have a dream that bitcoin will help me to achieve it.
Bitcoin is very promising and although it's risky to hold this but looking at the bright side will make you risk money to gain financial success in the future.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
If you appear at the historic performance of bitcoin, even the very last number of years, we have observed how obviously it has been able to outperform most other investments out there. If that is not good enough reason to hold bitcoin for a prolonged time, then I really do not know what is. As with any other kind of expenditure, there will be volatility and dangers involved but as long as the price keeps its lengthy time period growth intact, I will keep a part of my bitcoin stored.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Prior to when i was starting up in this BTC neighborhood, my colleagues instructed me to conserve some BTC and I didn't recognize what for. I'm just conserving it for no explanation simply because i never obviously realize what is the purpose of it, and then out of the blue i started out to realize little by tiny that i received rewards from saving as properly.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
since bitcoin is dominating the crytpo market and signs show that it will continue to rule the cryptocurrency for the next 10 years, holding bitcoin will give you a good amount of money after a long period because the price of bitcoin always goes up. If you think that holding bitcoin can not give us anything, you are wrong. Many people have become rich thanks to bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

The reason why people are storing bitcoin for a long time is because they believes that the value of bitcoin will increase. In 2014 the price of bitcoin was cheap and if you started storing bitcoin on that time until now you will have a huge profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
The most logical thing to do is to save/hodl it for a long time since bitcoin is deflationary and will increase in price in due time but it is probably a case by case situation. Say, a person might cash out his coins if he really needed the money or spend it on gambling sites or just needed the money to start another business.

If you compare saving your money in banks and saving it in bitcoin then there is a huge difference. Savings in bitcoin can have a nice return especially if you save it for the long time because you may already have multiply your money many times whereas when you save your money in bank then your money would have lesser value because of inflation and tax as well that is charge against your interest. I consider saving bitcoin as long as it is profitable because there are so many people who are positive about the price going up and because it is not yet in mass adoption, there is still a room for it to increase much higher because also of the limited supply and strong demand.

There are times when I need to cash out because of some unavoidable expenses but most of the time I would just save my bitcoin earnings as investment for it to grow in value and still accumulating as much as I can because there is still a lot of opportunities especially in this forum with signature and bounty campaigns.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Bitcoin users tend to store the coins in their wallet because they are waiting for the value of bitcoin to increase. Thru this, the users were able to earn profit from a small investment that they have. You can compare it on the usual staff trading in stock market where stock holders monitors their account in case of inflation on the value of stock market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Activity: 87

Come share your thoughts

Many people store bitcoin in their wallet for a long time because they know that it will benefit them in the future their investments might triple or more than that. Bitcoin has a very good reputation in the market and as of this time it still grow and grow. If i were a holder as well i will hold it.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
saving bitcoin in a long time can provide an advantage because bitcoin prices increase over time no doubt to put big amount of money. but this has a big risk
Activity: 73

Come share your thoughts

They are the so cold investors in which the store bitcoins or other currencies for a long period of time. Yes they will benefit from it because bitcoin has a positive outcome in the market and it continues to grow and lots of investors are investing bitcoins thats why it keeps on growing and the value becomes even more higher.
Activity: 140

Come share your thoughts

Many people store their bitcoin in their wallet because theyre waiting for the bitcoin price to grow higher and thats the time they will sell all of their bitcoin and gain their profit. Thats what many other people do why their store their bitcoin their wallets. They must also know how to manitor the price of bitcoin so that they will know if the price goes down or goes up.
Activity: 81
many people choose to save their bitcoin until they find the right time to sell it. they are waiting for the higher price of bitcoin in the market to get the profit. and I think it is good choice if they don't need to sell it too much.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

Come share your thoughts

For savings I would say. Bitcoin today has the reputation of continuously climbing the charts. So naturally someone who has bitcoins would tend to hold on to them until the full potential has been reached.

To be honest no one knows what is the full potential of bitcoins as may be tomorrow we see price of $5k and in next few months it can climb even to $10k and so on as no one knows which is the highest price of bitcoins and people will sell their coins when they are making huge profits from it and buy it back when price drops and I think that is the best way to play with your coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Come share your thoughts

For savings I would say. Bitcoin today has the reputation of continuously climbing the charts. So naturally someone who has bitcoins would tend to hold on to them until the full potential has been reached.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
yes, it's good that we have bitcoin hiding but for ordinary person would rather use it especially when the value is higher than the price they bought.
I believe it all depends on the skill set and planning of the person. For me, saving the bitcoins for a long is far more beneficial than any other thing especially for the one who is not good at trading. We all know this thing very well that the market price of bitcoin will keep on increasing in the coming days. So, holding bitcoins actually mean that you are going to have more profit at the end.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120

Come share your thoughts

I think the reason behind it is they are waiting for the right when should they exchange it to fiat. Maybe they are waiting to move up the value of BTC. Because in that case them bitcoin that they are holding can earn a big profit. And since the bitcoin is already boom in the digital currency many user are choose to hold their bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: