Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 72. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
this is actually happen to me around two weeks ago, when i just busy looking form my old account on blockhain, i just keep find the blockchain inbox in my email almost 5 email i try, then i got jackpot.. last transaction made on 2014 and the last balance is 0.0236BTC wow, i didn't believe it but is the truth, i can't say anything except withdraw all  Grin  Just try with input hard password on it then you will forget it. Good Luck

Well saving a long time coins makes the right decision be made because we all know that the value of every coin is always increasing so they are far from risk. And it could be a nice strategy like investing.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
this is actually happen to me around two weeks ago, when i just busy looking form my old account on blockhain, i just keep find the blockchain inbox in my email almost 5 email i try, then i got jackpot.. last transaction made on 2014 and the last balance is 0.0236BTC wow, i didn't believe it but is the truth, i can't say anything except withdraw all  Grin  Just try with input hard password on it then you will forget it. Good Luck
You are lucky enough to have old bitcoins from your old blockchain account and it is good that you forgot it and still remember it after a few years. 3 years is not a joke and it is a very long time and just imagine if the other people will do the same and they will have a huge gain for sure for their bitcoin because of long time holding.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
this is actually happen to me around two weeks ago, when i just busy looking form my old account on blockhain, i just keep find the blockchain inbox in my email almost 5 email i try, then i got jackpot.. last transaction made on 2014 and the last balance is 0.0236BTC wow, i didn't believe it but is the truth, i can't say anything except withdraw all  Grin  Just try with input hard password on it then you will forget it. Good Luck
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
That's the thing that many people do not know, when they get a little profit then they immediately sell and buy again and so on, but with an easier way we can get a profit that we keep for a long time (at least 3 years).
I myself believes in holding of Bitcoin for a long time, this will no doubt be more profitable than any other thing. But I think this all depends on the person himself, like what he has in his mind. For me, holding of Bitcoins is the best way of earning a good amount of money at the end with little amount of hard work.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
People store bitcoin for a long time in order to get more profit. For example, to buy a large house you will need a lot of bitcoins, and not all have such a large number of coins.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

The benefit that we can get from storing bitcoins in wallet are the big profit we will earn from it. I we had invested a year ago and stored the coin and never trade or invest to other currency most probably that we already gained a very big profit. Profit is the benefit that anyone is longing for.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

These people stored bitcoins in their wallet as a savings for them and when the time bitcoin price will reach higher price in the market, they will sell their holdings so that profit will be earned. In this way of holding bitcoin amount is really a profitable aspects of investments and you will have mo hard times convicing other people to buy products, and you only need is bitcoin balances in your wallet.
Saving bitcoin for a long time is one of the best option if you buy your bitcoin in low price, theres a benifit if you saved bitcoin for a long time because we are have reason to save bitcoin and we are believe that when we are saving there are so many benefits that we are gained on it
There is a big benefit for saving bitcoin you can see that in a year it has grown so much so if people bought it a year ago and selled it now their profit would be huge.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If you search at the historic functionality of bitcoin, even the final handful of a long time, we have witnessed how obviously it has been in a position to outperform most other investments out there. If that is not great sufficient explanation to keep bitcoin for a lengthy time, then I don’t know what is. As with any other kind of investment decision, there will be volatility and hazards involved but as extended as the value keeps its extended phrase development intact, I will maintain a part of my bitcoin stored.
Activity: 135
September 29, 2017, 09:44:46 AM

Come share your thoughts

The reason why is because they patiently wait for bitcoin to have a higher value and as of this time that is worth the wait because the value of bitcoin really boost up and they are lucky to keep those bitcoin for a long time and i think that they are already richer by now.
Yes, in fact! I think there is no other better way of becoming a millionaire than just buying as many Bitcoins as you can and then holding them for quite a long time.

If we see the past graph of market price, then we’ll get to know one thing that the market price of Bitcoin has and will increase in the future. So you can actually become rich by keeping your Bitcoins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
September 29, 2017, 02:35:09 AM
1. Richer
2. Richer
3. Richer
If youd save bitcoin in a long time or long term the current rate will be ofcourse increased so much if you started about 4 or 5 years ago the rate was so low unlike now if youd save it until now no doubt about it youll get rich all of a sudden
Activity: 98
September 29, 2017, 02:14:09 AM

Come share your thoughts

These people stored bitcoins in their wallet as a savings for them and when the time bitcoin price will reach higher price in the market, they will sell their holdings so that profit will be earned. In this way of holding bitcoin amount is really a profitable aspects of investments and you will have mo hard times convicing other people to buy products, and you only need is bitcoin balances in your wallet.
Saving bitcoin for a long time is one of the best option if you buy your bitcoin in low price, theres a benifit if you saved bitcoin for a long time because we are have reason to save bitcoin and we are believe that when we are saving there are so many benefits that we are gained on it
Activity: 168
September 29, 2017, 01:41:51 AM

Come share your thoughts

yes. Theres a benifit if you saved bitcoin for a long time. Like now. If you saved a bitcoin in 2013 you have a lot of money, for exchanging bitcoin. So you are a lucky man, if you have a lot of bitcoin now.
Activity: 102
September 29, 2017, 01:28:20 AM

Come share your thoughts

It is good to save bitcoin and after a long years we are get some benefits on it. Many, people are holding bitcoins in there own wallet and it will wait for the time that the price of bitcoin so very high in the market. And it will have a chance to double the value of our money if the price is so high. In the way of holding bitcoin is good, we are save our bitcoin to because we are have reason to save bitcoin and we are believe that when we are saving there are so many benefits that we are gained on it so others people are willing to save their bitcoin. In saving it have a chance that soon we are become millionaire,  and it is not impossible that may happy happen. So, for now try to save and tomorrow will become rich.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
September 28, 2017, 06:16:18 PM
There is a clear benefit of saving bitcoin for long time, look at the history of the bitcoin's price , it is multiplied several times within few years. The holders which bought bitcoin in 2010 and 2011 created wealth by saving their coins and beinf patients.
Truth there always a good benefit for saving and holding bitcoin for too long example of the one who became millionaire because of bitcoin he hold bitcoin from the start of this journey as see where he at now. If you have lot of patience then this won't be a problem but for me nowadays since trading is there and investment you can do what ever you want in your money while your holding.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
September 28, 2017, 06:13:43 PM
There is a clear benefit of saving bitcoin for long time, look at the history of the bitcoin's price , it is multiplied several times within few years. The holders which bought bitcoin in 2010 and 2011 created wealth by saving their coins and beinf patients.

That's the reason why bitcoin is good for long term.

We have seen presently how bitcoin price grows over time despite of lots of negative news and attempt to make it crash. Now do we have other reasons to believe that bitcoin will not be benefited if we save it for long time?
[/quote

The past 8years has shown that bitcoin has the potential to keep increasing. Imagine when it newly came out that it was almost nothing to a dollar and compare the growth to date. It is a savings plan itself.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 28, 2017, 05:26:16 PM

That's the reason why bitcoin is good for long term.

We have seen presently how bitcoin price grows over time despite of lots of negative news and attempt to make it crash. Now do we have other reasons to believe that bitcoin will not be benefited if we save it for long time?
Activity: 95
September 28, 2017, 05:22:27 PM
I think if we save Bitcoin for a long time there is a chance of its fluctuated nature. So if we invest bitcoin instead of saving this will good. If we are risk taking personality we should save it for a long time in wallets. There are so many reasons to save it for a long time if we have huge amount of bitcoin and its price goes up there is a chances of growth in profits.
That's nice spirit from you if we are saving then we are actually doing good if we are not saving for long term then we should go for selling because there is will be no benefit if they are not talking on long term.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
September 28, 2017, 05:17:01 PM
The benefit of storing bitcoin in a long time is definitely going to be very profitable, why benefit? because every year bitcoin prices are always on the rise, so if you keep bitcoin for at least a year then you will definitely get a good profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 28, 2017, 05:15:55 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
September 28, 2017, 05:08:13 PM

Come share your thoughts

The reason why is because they patiently wait for bitcoin to have a higher value and as of this time that is worth the wait because the value of bitcoin really boost up and they are lucky to keep those bitcoin for a long time and i think that they are already richer by now.
The truth is that we do not need to be that patient, someone that bought bitcoin in the last year got incredible profits, if that person is really patient then he will hold for many years and then he will see the huge results of waiting for a long time, do not forget those that believe in the bitcoin technology are going to be rewarded with great profits if they just hold.
Pages:
Jump to: