Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin: Best investment in 2017? - page 12. (Read 11161 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
August 20, 2017, 05:59:23 AM
Bitcoin has already bringed a lot of profit for those people who invested in it this year. The price raised four times high from the beginning from this year and it's just August. Who know which surprizes bitcoin will bring during the remining part of the year?! I chose bitcoin for investment and I'm not disappointed yet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 20, 2017, 05:01:30 AM

With confidence, it can be said that bitcoin is the best investment not only in 2017, but also in the next five years. It has a fine development perspective that will bring good profits to the owners.

Yes it will be best option for investment to the next five years, but I believe it will be more than 5 years, because it is just start for the bitcoin and everyone become happy to invest on it, as we know there is limited number of bitcoin so there is no chance to decrease the price of bitcoin, and demand continually increasing.

Lets just hope that with limited number of bitcoin it doesn't start falling down when the coins are distributed completely. Just imagine what happens when the ICO coin is distributed completely? The propose of fund raiser is finished and coin are dumped n the market which makes it worth zero value. There is also one more thing, in next five years we have security of bitcoin because the supply won't be draining that early. We still have 50% more supply in the market and lets just hope new ways come to use bitcoin where the system will not be limited. For now bitcoin stands amongst all as king and it will be king forever looking at the current rate of development.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
August 20, 2017, 04:03:24 AM
Bitcoin price has outperformed every reserve and fiat currency across the world year to date, yet again. By outperforming the US dollar by over 30 percent, Bitcoin surpassed the growth of the Mexican Peso, Silver, Gold and Russian Ruble to become the best performing currency so far in 2017.

Thus far, 2017 has been a successful year for both Bitcoin investors and alternative cryptocurrency (altcoin) traders, with leading altcoins or crypto assets such as Ethereum achieving a $5 bln market cap in early April. The Bitcoin market, however, experienced some major changes in its ecosystem earlier this year. The major driving force of Bitcoin price in 2017 is suspected to be the resolution of the Bitcoin network’s current scalability problems.

The Bitcoin network’s one MB cap on block size is causing Blockchain congestion, a drastic increase in fees at times and long confirmation times. If Bitcoin scalability issues are addressed within this year, with innovative solutions such as Bitcoin Core’s Segregated Witness (SegWit), Andrew Lee’s Extension Blocks or other potential emerging solutions, Bitcoin price will most likely demonstrate an exponential mid and long-term increase.

Would you invest in BTC this year?
It seems that you are right. If we invest today there is a big possibility that we can be rich in the near future. Bitcoin is very good investment nowadays and you can see the good progress of it in the market as a proof.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
August 20, 2017, 04:00:00 AM
Bitcoin is not just the best investment in 2017 but is the best investment since its inception and will remains the best in terms of high return on investment of all the time. Those who invest in bitcoin in 2016 are all counting their profit and who ever invest his/her capital this year will all count their profit by next year if not before of the year.
Amazing information indeed! No doubt bitcoin is the best investment for the year of the 2017 as the price of the bitcoin is going higher and it will be more high and more valuable when the year of the year will be up to finish if you will buy bitcoin today then you will earn good profit till the end of the year 2017so yes the bitcoin is surly a good investment. 

I think that bitcoin will surprise us by the end of the year and its price will be very high.
But right now you can sum up and say that bitcoin is an excellent investment for several years now
we are so sure about that, since we can all see its potential that it can go up to more than $5000 by the end of the year, so there are some posibilities that you can double you money just by investing on it.  like what i did after the hard fork.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 19, 2017, 02:18:00 PM
Bitcoin is not just the best investment in 2017 but is the best investment since its inception and will remains the best in terms of high return on investment of all the time. Those who invest in bitcoin in 2016 are all counting their profit and who ever invest his/her capital this year will all count their profit by next year if not before of the year.
Amazing information indeed! No doubt bitcoin is the best investment for the year of the 2017 as the price of the bitcoin is going higher and it will be more high and more valuable when the year of the year will be up to finish if you will buy bitcoin today then you will earn good profit till the end of the year 2017so yes the bitcoin is surly a good investment. 

I think that bitcoin will surprise us by the end of the year and its price will be very high.
But right now you can sum up and say that bitcoin is an excellent investment for several years now
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
August 19, 2017, 02:10:34 PM
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
www.thegeomadao.com
August 19, 2017, 12:56:48 PM
Bitcoin price has outperformed every reserve and fiat currency across the world year to date, yet again. By outperforming the US dollar by over 30 percent, Bitcoin surpassed the growth of the Mexican Peso, Silver, Gold and Russian Ruble to become the best performing currency so far in 2017.

Thus far, 2017 has been a successful year for both Bitcoin investors and alternative cryptocurrency (altcoin) traders, with leading altcoins or crypto assets such as Ethereum achieving a $5 bln market cap in early April. The Bitcoin market, however, experienced some major changes in its ecosystem earlier this year. The major driving force of Bitcoin price in 2017 is suspected to be the resolution of the Bitcoin network’s current scalability problems.

The Bitcoin network’s one MB cap on block size is causing Blockchain congestion, a drastic increase in fees at times and long confirmation times. If Bitcoin scalability issues are addressed within this year, with innovative solutions such as Bitcoin Core’s Segregated Witness (SegWit), Andrew Lee’s Extension Blocks or other potential emerging solutions, Bitcoin price will most likely demonstrate an exponential mid and long-term increase.

Actually I have invested heavily in Bitcoin this year. I also get some profit from buying and reselling BTC. However, most, it is a number too small compared to the value of Bitcoin achieved. Therefore, I still want to invest in it in the future
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 19, 2017, 12:16:28 PM

Agree , Here already the bitcoin proved that it is better option for the investment , and also right now much fluctuations in the price of the bitcoin making us more greedy to invest in the bitcoin and also people are making investment in the bitcoin daily because they know that what the bitcoin is in really and making profit .
Here personally i also like to have the bitcoin for the investment purpose but for long term because here i am thinking that price is much high then why not to think about the other coins ( altcoins ) because i also made much profit in the bitcoin cash and Digibyte coin with the net profit of 1.6btc .
So overall here we are going at last for the btc earnings before to cash out , In these days i am not going to sell even a small amount of the bitcoin , so here instead to buy , using my earnings directly in the bitcoin for long term investment .
Activity: 434
August 19, 2017, 07:52:41 AM
It seems that with the limited number of bitcoins, this will definitely have good potential for bitcoin price movements that will continue to increase when compared to few years ago, even today the popularity of bitcoin is higher so it may be for the next few years bitcoin demand Will be much larger than the year This and bitcoin investment is still open to have good progress for the future
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
August 19, 2017, 06:04:54 AM
With confidence, it can be said that bitcoin is the best investment not only in 2017, but also in the next five years. It has a fine development perspective that will bring good profits to the owners.
Yes it will be best option for investment to the next five years, but I believe it will be more than 5 years, because it is just start for the bitcoin and everyone become happy to invest on it, as we know there is limited number of bitcoin so there is no chance to decrease the price of bitcoin, and demand continually increasing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 02:15:27 PM
We are on august 16 2017 and Bitcoin made a x3,5 profit since january 01 2017.
I think we can tell that Bitcoin is the best investment in 2017 :-).
Hehe, if say best investment in this year, I think still have many altcoin helps us earned a huge profit.
Example LBC in early this year just around @1k sat per coin, look at the price and enjoy your profit.
Altcoins are kids of the crypto land. They are not capable of producing profits like bitcoins making people rich in short time. Altcoins still need at least a score to be among the best investments of the world. Whether we admit or not, we all know that bitcoins are the best investment of 2017 so far.
In the fact, if Ethereum is best investment in 2016, really Bitcoin is best choice for investing in 2017. Because after growth to the moon, the price of Ethereum has dumped to base price and stand still this price while Bitcoin continue the bullish strongly every day.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
August 17, 2017, 02:07:06 PM
Hehe, if say best investment in this year, I think still have many altcoin helps us earned a huge profit.
Example LBC in early this year just around @1k sat per coin, look at the price and enjoy your profit.
Altcoins are kids of the crypto land. They are not capable of producing profits like bitcoins making people rich in short time. Altcoins still need at least a score to be among the best investments of the world. Whether we admit or not, we all know that bitcoins are the best investment of 2017 so far.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
August 16, 2017, 06:44:03 AM
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
August 16, 2017, 06:33:45 AM

Well,  it seems like 2017 is the most profitable year for Bitcoin ever. My advice here is we should try to invest more on Bitcoin for years to come in future because it's gonna worth much more higher, I guess! Cool
Activity: 308
August 16, 2017, 05:44:38 AM
Yes bitcoin for me is the best investment I ever did this year when I started bitcoin was just around $800-900 but now the price is almost x4 and I am happy that I invested in bitcoin and also with other altcoins that had a great performance this year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 16, 2017, 05:11:23 AM
Yeah, no doubt in it, bitcoin is best investment in 2017 but only on online world. Actually, in 2017 bitcoin price increase rapidly. Even sometime, i need time to believe on it that bitcoin has been cross $4000. Because i thought in this year 2017 bitcoin couldn't be cross at $3500. But unbelievable, bitcoin suddenly cross $4000 and it was happened within week.
Activity: 632
August 16, 2017, 05:06:09 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
August 16, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 16, 2017, 04:32:41 AM
There is not doubt Bitcoin price is heading to the moon. 2017 is the cryto year it seems. I wouldn't be surprised if the price crosses $6k by the end of this year. It already is at an all time high -- $3364!!
The price of bitcoin is slowly getting more expensive and i think that the price of $6,000 for bitcoin can be reach or even surpass that before the year ends because there is no impossible thing in bitcoin as long as the demand is keep on rising then we can easily see a higher prices for bitcoin and more all time highs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
August 16, 2017, 01:26:58 AM
Yeah now its the best investment. Im looking forward to have more savings into it as compared to last trades. Bitcoin is headed up towards the ear where it will be (and it is) the most valuable assets in the world. We can just hold big amount of fiat into bitcoin form and that would decentralised. So its advantageous for the coming future. Hope to see some more implementation in the future for retail stores and supply chains. With this life would be more easier as we can use bitcoin directly to spend on real life needs. Of course I believe that someone must be working on the idea on how to spend the bitcoin directly from blockchain to real world.

Pages:
Jump to: