Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin: Best investment in 2017? - page 13. (Read 11161 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
August 07, 2017, 05:53:34 PM
Bitcoin is not just the best investment in 2017 but is the best investment since its inception and will remains the best in terms of high return on investment of all the time. Those who invest in bitcoin in 2016 are all counting their profit and who ever invest his/her capital this year will all count their profit by next year if not before of the year.
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
August 07, 2017, 04:38:53 PM
There is not doubt Bitcoin price is heading to the moon. 2017 is the cryto year it seems. I wouldn't be surprised if the price crosses $6k by the end of this year. It already is at an all time high -- $3364!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 28, 2017, 04:44:35 AM
Of course bitcoin will be the best investment in 2017. as more and more people are aware of bitcoin. With many people following the trading in bitcoin. This will make the bitcoin value high. Of course bitcoin will be the best investment in 2017. I hope so and more and more people are familiar with bitcoin. Especially when every country is willing to accept bitcoin. This can add investors who want to invest in bitcoin. I hope that by 2017 bitcoin will be the most preferred choice
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 27, 2017, 03:45:55 AM
Certainly,bitcoin has almost tripled in its price since past six months.There could be no asset in this time which has given this much huge returns to its investors.Now,since solution is found for scaling problem,its price has started to increase in rocket speed.Soon it would pass over $3000.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
July 25, 2017, 08:48:03 AM
Bitcoin price has outperformed every reserve and fiat currency across the world year to date, yet again. By outperforming the US dollar by over 30 percent, Bitcoin surpassed the growth of the Mexican Peso, Silver, Gold and Russian Ruble to become the best performing currency so far in 2017.

Thus far, 2017 has been a successful year for both Bitcoin investors and alternative cryptocurrency (altcoin) traders, with leading altcoins or crypto assets such as Ethereum achieving a $5 bln market cap in early April. The Bitcoin market, however, experienced some major changes in its ecosystem earlier this year. The major driving force of Bitcoin price in 2017 is suspected to be the resolution of the Bitcoin network’s current scalability problems.

The Bitcoin network’s one MB cap on block size is causing Blockchain congestion, a drastic increase in fees at times and long confirmation times. If Bitcoin scalability issues are addressed within this year, with innovative solutions such as Bitcoin Core’s Segregated Witness (SegWit), Andrew Lee’s Extension Blocks or other potential emerging solutions, Bitcoin price will most likely demonstrate an exponential mid and long-term increase.

Would you invest in BTC this year?

I would and already have. BTC's breakthrough had pushed the world of investment to anothe level. Nevertheless, it is not the best but ONE of the best investments for 2017.  While it is in its peak, its better to invest. Ride with the wave. Even if the price flactuates from time to time, bitcoin has proven to be a worth of investment. The small earnings we have now has a great potential to huge up in the future. Aside from bitcoin, altcoins are also rising up and are constantly developing. They can also be a good investment. Aside from cryptos, investing on stocks, real property and lands are great investment but they require large amount of money. For now, start with what you can afford. Try to grow it, then go bigger.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 01, 2017, 11:11:53 PM
Bitcoin price has outperformed every reserve and fiat currency across the world year to date, yet again. By outperforming the US dollar by over 30 percent, Bitcoin surpassed the growth of the Mexican Peso, Silver, Gold and Russian Ruble to become the best performing currency so far in 2017.

Thus far, 2017 has been a successful year for both Bitcoin investors and alternative cryptocurrency (altcoin) traders, with leading altcoins or crypto assets such as Ethereum achieving a $5 bln market cap in early April. The Bitcoin market, however, experienced some major changes in its ecosystem earlier this year. The major driving force of Bitcoin price in 2017 is suspected to be the resolution of the Bitcoin network’s current scalability problems.

The Bitcoin network’s one MB cap on block size is causing Blockchain congestion, a drastic increase in fees at times and long confirmation times. If Bitcoin scalability issues are addressed within this year, with innovative solutions such as Bitcoin Core’s Segregated Witness (SegWit), Andrew Lee’s Extension Blocks or other potential emerging solutions, Bitcoin price will most likely demonstrate an exponential mid and long-term increase.

Would you invest in BTC this year?
Bitcoin has been a great investment in this year but many other cryptos earned a lot more in this year, all the crypto in the top 10 outperformed bitcoin, it is not really a surprise by the way since it is more difficult to grow when you are already big like bitcoin, altcoins had  a low market cap and had a lot of room for growth.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
July 01, 2017, 04:59:42 PM
Doing it already. Although my investment is too limited because I don't have much money. How I wish I have a lot so that I can make my bitcoin investment very big. Bitcoin was a good investment from the year it was invented until today.
You shouldn't be thinking like that, as even relatively small numbers of coins right now, may end up being quite a bit in a few years time ~ it has always been like that.

I used to buy like $100-$200 worth of Bitcoin on a monthly basis, which back at sub $500 levels didn't look like much, but look at the market right now to see where we stand.

I am confident that this will continue in the coming years, so even if you hodl small numbers, eventually you'll look back happily at how you have gained a decent bit of money.
Totally what i was trying to say that. You are right but some when you are investing from now you will get a decent income in a future which can provide you do everything in a future face new people invest in local trades vice versa and so on. You will be rich. And will be in your hand that's why I am saying invest from now and enjoy in a future.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
July 01, 2017, 04:49:32 PM
I don't think bitcoin was the best investment in 2017. There were many other coins performed a much better performance than bitcoin. For example ethereum and ripple.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
July 01, 2017, 04:25:13 PM
Doing it already. Although my investment is too limited because I don't have much money. How I wish I have a lot so that I can make my bitcoin investment very big. Bitcoin was a good investment from the year it was invented until today.
You shouldn't be thinking like that, as even relatively small numbers of coins right now, may end up being quite a bit in a few years time ~ it has always been like that.

I used to buy like $100-$200 worth of Bitcoin on a monthly basis, which back at sub $500 levels didn't look like much, but look at the market right now to see where we stand.

I am confident that this will continue in the coming years, so even if you hodl small numbers, eventually you'll look back happily at how you have gained a decent bit of money.
It seems to me that it will be possible all the same to invest its Bitcoin money all summer long, because for this period the price of Bitcoin really will fall by several hundred dollars. And by the end of the year we can expect a very active growth on Bitcoin. I believe that investing in Bitcoin will bring very huge dividends.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
July 01, 2017, 04:04:14 PM
So far it looks that Bitcoin realy is the most profitable investment in 2017. Just look how the price was moving from the begininig of the year. The tendency and some predictions are in favour of this trend so if you invest now by the end of the year your could put nice percentage in your pocket.

Indeed. There hasn't been any investments to match btc's achievements in only the first half of this year. If we'd have the foresight to keep our btcs from last year we could've earned way more. I don't a lot of people expected this price to move this quickly.

I compare Investment in BTC like a leap of faith and I have faith in them.
After my 3rd purchase of Bitcoins at Paxful. I've learned to trust again in
what people of the free world have brought to my doorstep.

But they should've come sooner, might have made them dinner LOL!
Yes you are right bitcoin a like a leap of faith it is trusted since it has launch in a market look at the previous information about bitcoin. It is 100% right and trusted bitcoin never let down someone or harm some companies. Bitcoin always showed the real image of crpyto currency. That yeah Bitcoin is the one and it is exist to give benefits to people.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
June 30, 2017, 05:10:16 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 30, 2017, 05:02:04 AM
As bitcoin is so high recently, I personally prefer to invest in other crypto currencies with an unlike lower price level. This will give you the chance to make a higher profit percentage.

Actually the price of bitcoin also affect the price of that altcoin though. So it's like no different, the only different is the price of bitcoin is more higher than other altcoin. Both investing on altcoin and bitcoin are good actually, trading is trading. For me, bitcoin is still the best investment in this year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 30, 2017, 04:48:52 AM
It's been a lot of evidence from some people in the year 2017 it's the right time to invest because it looks price movements that tend to rise. I have done it though still in small quantities, and someday i want to invest even more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
June 30, 2017, 04:22:27 AM
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
June 30, 2017, 04:14:53 AM
No. Ethereum's growth has outpaced Bitcoin this year...from $10 to $300. I can't say wheter this is the best investment of 2017, it's possible that some low priced stock had a break out. But Ethereum and Butcoin have to be in the top 5 best performing public investments of 2017 this far.

Private investments are a different story...theyre riskier and this when they win they can often return gains that may excerd the 3000% growth we've seen from Ether.

Tgis year a lot of people have always said that Bitcoin is on the decline, but I think that in all business especially in this kind of ventuire, everything can go down and up without us knowing. What is sure is that our fears are being validated and that also contributes to its prices being lower.

But I still believe in Bitcoin and its possibilities and a lot of people still. Even if its risky its worth a shot.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
June 30, 2017, 02:18:38 AM
No. Ethereum's growth has outpaced Bitcoin this year...from $10 to $300. I can't say wheter this is the best investment of 2017, it's possible that some low priced stock had a break out. But Ethereum and Butcoin have to be in the top 5 best performing public investments of 2017 this far.

Private investments are a different story...theyre riskier and this when they win they can often return gains that may excerd the 3000% growth we've seen from Ether.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
June 30, 2017, 12:14:05 AM
This's an interesting question?? But everyone will have their own plan, but with me, I think in this year the rate of bitcoin is increased, everyone told we should invest to Ethereum! Why you don't try Cheesy
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 29, 2017, 09:47:41 PM
If there is capital I will invest bitcoin this year.
Considering the very high bitcoin prices and rising so rapidly.
This is the right year for bitcoin trading.
I don't think this year is good for bitcoin trading because it is better to just buy or get a lot of bitcoins and hold it for long term and that is better  for aside rather than trading because trading is not a good idea for this year because i believe in the incoming years, bitcoin will become a very big currency and if you are just trading it then you will lose the opportunity.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin?affiliate=ePn
June 29, 2017, 05:35:21 PM
So far it looks that Bitcoin realy is the most profitable investment in 2017. Just look how the price was moving from the begininig of the year. The tendency and some predictions are in favour of this trend so if you invest now by the end of the year your could put nice percentage in your pocket.

Indeed. There hasn't been any investments to match btc's achievements in only the first half of this year. If we'd have the foresight to keep our btcs from last year we could've earned way more. I don't a lot of people expected this price to move this quickly.

I compare Investment in BTC like a leap of faith and I have faith in them.
After my 3rd purchase of Bitcoins at Paxful. I've learned to trust again in
what people of the free world have brought to my doorstep.

But they should've come sooner, might have made them dinner LOL!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 22, 2017, 05:49:15 AM

Pages:
Jump to: