Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Boom to $100K Will Destroy Altcoins - page 9. (Read 1977 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
It won't destroy altcoins.

They will just lose value compared to ethereum not fiat if they have a product of course.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
I would say he may die when price will reach 100k usd. It's easy to say anything you want but personally I can't see any valid argument that can protect his opinion. If we look in past, altcoins were always following bitcoin's price. Logically that has to happen in future, not only because it was like a habit but because bitcoin has huge influence on them. But at the same time there are coins that are independent at some point, for example ethereum. It may rise/fall without looking at bitcoin.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
There will be always a place for good projects. I repeat: for GOOD projects.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
The capitalization of the altcoin market today is so insignificant that it is not worth worrying about the future of the surviving altcoins. I am sure that before the beginning of the growth of the cost of Bitcoin, we will see a tremendous growth of all altcoins.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I think it became already obvious to many that most of the Altcoins who were leaders during the past bullish race can now stay on the bottom. This is due to the fact that they have invested too much money and too many people want to get their investments back.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Yes, many of my crypto assets from yesterday to today have become cheaper for BTC and ETH. This is repeated every time bitcoin and ethereum rise in value. The trouble is that if the main coins falls, other altcoins are in no hurry to recover.
Apparently, this is one of the ways of dying altcoins.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
Of course there will be many altcoins that will die and only those altcoins who don't have much trust and potential for the future. What's more to reach $ 100k will definitely require a lot of time for bitcoin to grow and that's when weak altcoins won't be able to survive.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
With Boom, Bitcoin reaches $ 100,000, it's terrible because it sacrifices a lot of assets and Altcoin is really weak to die. I don't know Crypto critically if that happens and maybe everyone will start thinking with consideration. I have not thought so far there are still many things that I need to improve now.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
it's doesn't need to 100k to even destroyed an alts, Looks at the current btc price, most of the alts has been retraced to support, I can't imagine if we even break 6k in all over exchange, there will be more blood on alts then, but if we go to 100k in bitcoin, I think we can still see some recovery along the way for alts, I mean some profit in btc will go some to alts .
Activity: 686
What a stupid man who thinks so. It happens the other way around, because it is BTC prices that set the market. As soon as it happens that today BTC will cost $ 100k, then altcoins will cost much more. This is my advice.
yes, if we look at the market record then we can conclude if Bitcoin plays an important role in the market and so far the development of Bitcoin has always been followed by altcoins so I am sure that if Bitcoin develops well it will make Altcoin well developed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
I am 100% sure that all Altcoins will not die, that's for sure. But I do not exclude that when the price of Bitcoin reaches $100K, some of the Altcoins may die. Let's first wait for the price of $100K.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
What a stupid man who thinks so. It happens the other way around, because it is BTC prices that set the market. As soon as it happens that today BTC will cost $ 100k, then altcoins will cost much more. This is my advice.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
I'm primarily Bitcoin Maximalist, but still, think if you truly believe every other crypto asset is going to die off (let's not forget assets in the future backed by new technological advancement and tokenized assets) - you may want to reevaluate your thesis
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Market rejecting everything can change from one day to another. Anyways, it would be nice that many shitcoins disappear, but you forget that some of them have strong fundamentals, strong partnerships, real use case, working product and they 'll grow.
Activity: 565
BountyMarketCap
100k is a very big value I think bitcoin won't be worth that much in the near term if it happens it takes years, yes it might destroy some altcoins but not all altcoins will be destroyed because there are several altcoins that are quite strong in the market in 2017 bitcoin rises you can see altcoin has increased a lot.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Bitcoin Boom to $100K Will Destroy Altcoins, Predicts Crypto Firm – BTC, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin Forecasts

A crypto venture capital firm led by Wall Street veteran Max Keiser says Bitcoin will rise to $100,000 at the expense of all other crypto assets.

https://dailyhodl.com/2019/05/06/bitcoin-boom-to-100k-will-destroy-altcoins-predicts-crypto-firm-btc-ethereum-xrp-litecoin-forecast/

I think only some useless altcoins will die.

Do you think all altcoins will die if bitcoin reach $100k?

If we will see the same it will be great. We don't need 80% of current altcoins. So many garbage. But I have many doubts that such a way is real. What must happen to such price up? All stable coins death? Or fiat restriction in the whole world? No chance
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
The thing is bitcoin will not boom to $100k in a period of a few days or weeks. It will probably take years and during that time altcoins will also grow along with bitcoin meaning when bitcoin reaches its destination at $100k altcoins will also reach their destination whatever that would be. Surely a lot of altcoins will die and be destroyed along this way but I don't think it's possible that all of them will be destroyed.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
Surely not all altcoins will die, some altcoins still have that strong team that is capable of pushing up their project anytime the market dumps or pumps!! So definitely not all altcoins will die.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Altcoins didn't die when Bitcoin rallied from $10 to $1,100. What does Keiser know? He's a hack. As long as people believe in innovation and technology, there will always be a challenger. Nokia and Kodak learned that quite well.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Bitcoin Boom to $100K Will Destroy Altcoins, Predicts Crypto Firm – BTC, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin Forecasts

A crypto venture capital firm led by Wall Street veteran Max Keiser says Bitcoin will rise to $100,000 at the expense of all other crypto assets.

https://dailyhodl.com/2019/05/06/bitcoin-boom-to-100k-will-destroy-altcoins-predicts-crypto-firm-btc-ethereum-xrp-litecoin-forecast/

I think only some useless altcoins will die.

Do you think all altcoins will die if bitcoin reach $100k?

In 2017 when the price of bitcoin reaches $20K lot of altcoins were born but most of them were just hyped due to the bull market so if there a boom on the prices were are going to see new coins but not much useful coins.
Pages:
Jump to: