Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin bubble - page 10. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 254
November 22, 2017, 01:14:27 PM
Bitcoin is never a balloon. a real payment system.
But how many users are actually using bitcoin as payment system?
I think there are much more people who invested money in bitcoin just because they heard or read somewhere that it will go to moon. I can't imagine what would happen when those investors decide to get out.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
November 22, 2017, 01:09:25 PM
Bitcoin now is too big for a bubble or the risk is ever the same?

I thinks so, but just as much as dollar is a bubble...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
November 22, 2017, 01:03:54 PM

"too big for a bubble"? No, it is different - as it grows bigger faster, the bubble is expanding further which means that the crash will also be bigger

I don't think bitcoin is in a bubble but what can happen is that countries regulating
bitcoin or even worse placing a ban on it.

I guess that is the only way the bubble will burst.
Activity: 273
Merit: 18
November 22, 2017, 05:55:33 AM
btc is 40* the value of the last bottom.

btc is not used for transactions

btc will not replace fiat

yeah, bubble. Who's going to sell first?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 05:47:20 AM
Looking around at the culture of any community associated with crypto has me very pessimistic about it's near future. Most people really have no understanding of what they are buying or what use it has. In many cases the value of these tokens is almost completely irrelevant, as the cost of the services are designed to be tied to fiat value anyways. But People race them to the top based on tweets and youtube shills without thinking.

That's why this is a bubble, because the money here is dumb. That doesn't mean that dumb people won't make lots of money here, but I'd guess that most probably won't. Eventually the house of cards gets too high, the early buyers sell and suddenly there are no buyers any more. HODL all the way up and all the way back down again.

I get the sense that a lot of people are putting in way more than they afford and many of these people are lower income people who have been squeezed by the rising cost of living since QE was implemented and haven't benefited at all from the recovery because after 2008 and the HFT scandals most people don't trust the regular markets, they are being priced out of traditional assets like homes... Speculation has even driven up many collectibles.

People have some vague sense that crypto is the opposite of wall street and banks. Well guess what? Many of you are those people now, blindly buying and selling things you don't understand or even care to understand beyond just enough to have something you can say at a party because you think it makes you seem smart.

People chasing pump and dumps and Jordan Belfort memes lol. This was meant as an answer to 2008?
Activity: 27
November 22, 2017, 05:12:13 AM
because its price is rising with great pace, we cannot call it a bubble.

This is exactly why we call it a bubble.
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
November 22, 2017, 05:01:24 AM
Bitcoin is never a balloon. a real payment system.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
November 22, 2017, 04:57:38 AM
I am not agree to consider Bitcoin is a look like bubble.Why Bitcoin is bubble?
Bitcoin price is anytime big increasing that means it's not a bubble coin.
Bitcoin very soon reach 10,000$ i hold tightly my Bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 22, 2017, 04:52:17 AM

an unusual bitcoin price increase due to market and speculation. Now, big companies and big investors who usually choose stocks start switching to bitcoin. This is what makes the price so high and risk becoming bubble. in addition to all, for now bitcoin is the best option to supplement income from the digital world.
Activity: 2
November 22, 2017, 04:37:45 AM
btc is future now its going to up and up if you really want to earn money you can invest in btc some off time its get back is it risk also but be patience at this time
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
November 22, 2017, 04:34:02 AM
Firstly some people called bitcoin as a internet fraud, now they are saying it as a bubble.

Oh don't worry. It can be perfectly capable of being both at the same time
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 22, 2017, 04:27:25 AM
After success of any new concept a group of community starts criticising it. Bitcoin is the fastest growing cryptocurrency among 1000 and more cryptocurrencies currently operating in the world. It has started its journey from $0 and now reached $8000. Every year bitcoin raised gradually. Its limited supply and growing demand is helping its price rising. Firstly some people called bitcoin as a internet fraud, now they are saying it as a bubble. After seeing bitcoins usefulness and its strong security system, many countries are planning to introduce their own cryptocurrency. We know there are some drawbacks or loopholes in bitcoins. But because its price is rising with great pace, we cannot call it a bubble.
Activity: 28
November 22, 2017, 04:04:02 AM

"too big for a bubble"? No, it is different - as it grows bigger faster, the bubble is expanding further which means that the crash will also be bigger

If you think it is a bubble, that is. The price is rising, yes, but what exactly makes yoı think it's a bubble?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Recession
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_housing_bubble
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_United_States_foreclosure_crisis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007%E2%80%9308

Crypto coins are identical to worthless mortage derivative bundles.

I agree with you!
Activity: 364
Merit: 118
Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3
November 22, 2017, 04:01:34 AM
Yes, it is a bubble but it can recover, Don't mind the other people spreading FUD here but that's true Bitcoin is a bubble and always been in a bubble but the most important thing you should know is that Bitcoin can recover from these bursts and no one can set aside the face that we are already moving on $8K++ which means from the bursts and price dip on Bitcoin it always manages to recover.
Activity: 84
November 22, 2017, 03:55:10 AM
It is possible that it is a bubble and it will crash very ahrd, or for some strange reason it might continue growing. Its all in the psychology. But certainly bitcoin itself does not warrant such incredible growth in the past year, its just popular.
copper member
Activity: 69
November 22, 2017, 03:53:59 AM
It depends on your definition. Bitcoin investment is certainly speculative; that doesn't make it a bubble by definition. Looking at the history of bubbles, they typically inflate and burst and that's the end of it. The interesting thing it the bitcoin "bubble" has burst multiple times and returned stronger. Can't say that of tulips or beanie babies. A better analogy may be the dot-com boom - prices got ahead of the tech, but at the end of the day the underlying tech really was transformational. If you held Amazon through the dot-com crash you'd be quite happy today.
Activity: 51
November 22, 2017, 03:49:39 AM
Yes, yes, it is a bubble. Don't touch our bitcoins and we get more...
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
November 22, 2017, 03:47:40 AM
saying random words and making them long doesn't mean you are using valid arguments.

If you can't handle words with more than 4 letters, everyone else needs to be warned that you are not in position to talk about Bitcoin as your capacity to understand that must be very limited indeed.

I have never had such dreams of getting rich over night or without work.

Good for you. But that is clearly the case for many in here.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 22, 2017, 03:44:54 AM
Bitcoin has a finite number of coins which helps it not become worse than fiat at least. The banks print more and more money but Bitcoin is more like a finite asset class piece of technology that has the same components as gold but has a technology behind it that is steering a revolution world wide. Just look at what blockchain applications are doing right now disrupting mainstream financial systems and you will realize that 8K USD for this tech is still very cheap. What Bitcoin is offering the world is priceless. I couldn't even put a price on it for what it can do the next ten years bringing millions if not billions of people out of poverty and slavery and into real financial freedom.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 03:44:24 AM
Please stop it telling bubble already It’s been telling from 500$ now about to reach 20k still the same I am tired of telling the answer to people.
Pages:
Jump to: