Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin bubble - page 3. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 02:27:14 AM
Bitcoin now is too big for a bubble or the risk is ever the same?
Yes now bitcoin is too big for a bubble. But this is main reason for every investor. If bitcoin price low down so everybody fall to a big loss. But i think bitcoin rate also increase.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 02:17:38 AM
No one knows if it's a bubble or not — what we're seeing at the moment is unprecedented, as we've never had the technology to enable something like crypto before.
Activity: 175
December 21, 2017, 02:14:17 AM
If I think again, I agree that bitcoin is a bubble of cryptocurrencies now, but we have to admit that this is one of the greatest bubbles of all time and history, investors are getting too many advantages of bitcoin enhancement, more people know about bitcoin making. they buy more bitcoin. While the demand is too large We may see an increase in bitcoin in the future whether better or worse but we want better for future bitcoin members to be bright.😉
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 10:59:48 PM

"too big for a bubble"? No, it is different - as it grows bigger faster, the bubble is expanding further which means that the crash will also be bigger

I can't wait for that "BIGGER CRASH" of Bitcoins. I'll sell my car, and buy more of it if that happens! Smiley
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
December 13, 2017, 10:56:00 PM
There are many stories about bitcoin. About the bitcoin bubble, I think the bitcoin is the bubble. However bitcoin has not become a bubble because the capital of bitcoin is big but still small compared to other markets.

many of us say bitcoin is a bubble but if it is true, we cannot do anything. the price is up and down and makes many people trying to get bitcoin in many ways. but for me, I don't take too serious about this and I think it is better if we can enjoy the price whenever it is up or down and we can try to make a profit from this. if we only follow the news without watching what is happening in the market, then we can be too late to take action and we can lose our chance to be a part of the market.
Activity: 350
December 13, 2017, 10:50:44 PM
There are many stories about bitcoin. About the bitcoin bubble, I think the bitcoin is the bubble. However bitcoin has not become a bubble because the capital of bitcoin is big but still small compared to other markets.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
December 13, 2017, 10:47:00 PM

Bitcoin is always too big. Bitcoin is always a bubble. When Bitcoin reached $5, it was already too big and will explode anytime soon. And then Bitcoin reached $50. Again, it was already too big a value and will definitely burst soon enough. And then Bitcoin finally reached $500, people are again saying it was the right time to convert to fiat because the price is already very high that the bubble will most likely burst. But Bitcoin goes on to hit $1,000. The remarks are the same. And so on and so forth until Bitcoin will hit $1,000,000.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 10:18:21 PM
Don't think that it is bubble at all. Maybe bitcoin will cost less than now, but it won't crush. Cause there a lot of project that are based on btc.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
December 13, 2017, 09:59:12 PM

There are still no news nor speculations regarding bitcoins popping in the market. The bubble may burst any time but as of this moment, I highly doubt that bitcoins will pop now because of how much investors are involves in the blockchain. The risk is still there but it's still palatable to invest into.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
December 13, 2017, 09:06:46 PM
When we say it is a bubble it means that the real value of an item or investment is much lower than its current value, it is hollow in the inside and will burst at any moment. Bitcoin is not a bubble, I think is current price is still lower thank its real value. I think since its designed market so big and with fix quantity of bitcoin, its real value may be closer to $1M per bitcoin

You have a point on that but my opinion literally the meaning of bubble,  grows its value which is positive output and it may burst which is negative side. Well, lets say that kind of bubble having a huge space to expand further, just like the situation of bitcoin. Having a huge space to expand as its value is still increasing that already proven many years ago which is value is so small unlike on todays value. I believed that it can bubble up more since many people gets interested on bitcoin though we can't predict the possible happenings but I still prefer to believed that bitcoin will overcome all of downfall situation.
Activity: 30
December 09, 2017, 09:57:05 PM
One can see clear parallels between the bubbles they've studied and Bitcoin's current rally. Bubbles tend to be driven either by new technologies (like railroads in 1840s Britain or the Internet in the 1990s) or by new financial innovations (like the financial engineering that produced the 2008 financial crisis). Bitcoin, of course, is both a new technology and a major financial innovation.

A lot of bubbles historically involve some kind of new financial technology the effects of which people can't really predict.These new financial innovations create enthusiasm at a speed that is greater than people are able to reckon with all the consequences.

Maybe we're seeing classic signs that often occur near the end of a bubble. The end of a bubble often comes with "a high amount of volatility and a lot of excitement."
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 09:45:10 PM
Do you think that bitcoin is a bubble? Then you're wrong because if you sa the markep cap of bitcoin i think no one can destroy or defeat that maybe it become more famous in the next year so dont think that bitcoin is only a bubble just believe that bitcoin will increase more.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 09, 2017, 09:27:35 PM
When we say it is a bubble it means that the real value of an item or investment is much lower than its current value, it is hollow in the inside and will burst at any moment. Bitcoin is not a bubble, I think is current price is still lower thank its real value. I think since its designed market so big and with fix quantity of bitcoin, its real value may be closer to $1M per bitcoin
Activity: 93
December 09, 2017, 09:15:47 PM
Bitcoin has a finite number of coins which helps it not become worse than fiat at least. The banks print more and more money but Bitcoin is more like a finite asset class piece of technology  Grin Grin. So that is why the price increase.
Activity: 14
December 09, 2017, 09:11:27 PM
time to sell  Cool
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 09, 2017, 09:04:14 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin is a bubble. The appreciation of its value is a testament that it would continue to exist and gather more and more support as it grows. There is no way Bitcoin would suddenly burst and loses all its value instantly. That is what a bubble means. Bitcoin is definitely not like that because the backing of real people and investors are the ones that fueled its continued existence and growth.
Activity: 434
December 09, 2017, 08:58:58 PM
I think that the risk of a bubble is still the same as it was eversince people started to invest in crypto. However even if Bitcoin is a bubble, its one that is supposed to stay. Blockchain technology is real and cant be wiped away again. Bitcoin can crash, but the tech and the advantages the distributed ledger technology brings to various industrys and to people in general will stay and therefore it will recover sooner or later if a crash happens. Im very confident about Bitcoin and blockchain tech.

Bitcoin bubble up due to massive invrstors around the world. I would say, it might have several problems that will encountered on the system and I believed they will find a way as much as they can. As what happend on the previous days that the system getting slow because of the crypto kitties and definitely they find a way to solved. Soon, if there might be happened in the system like bitcoin crash, they will find a way to resolved the issue since many people are hoping that the bitcoin is the future for everybody.
Activity: 238
December 09, 2017, 08:27:01 PM
I think that the risk of a bubble is still the same as it was eversince people started to invest in crypto. However even if Bitcoin is a bubble, its one that is supposed to stay. Blockchain technology is real and cant be wiped away again. Bitcoin can crash, but the tech and the advantages the distributed ledger technology brings to various industrys and to people in general will stay and therefore it will recover sooner or later if a crash happens. Im very confident about Bitcoin and blockchain tech.
Activity: 280
December 08, 2017, 10:00:39 PM
Investment bubbles must be respected. They do not come from thin air, but rather from a reality that has been misperceived.
This is a truth that springs from the most famous bubbles of the past. Internet stocks, canals, railroads and motor cars all had a great future ahead of them when they were at the centre of bubbles
Activity: 4
December 08, 2017, 09:54:25 PM
This is a bubble but itll be awhile before it pops
Pages:
Jump to: