Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin bubble - page 8. (Read 3075 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 105
November 29, 2017, 09:25:31 AM
Most of these people are the epitome of boiling frogs.  They will sit in the pot watching the bubbles rise and swirl around them...distracting them from the heat that will overcome them as the bubbles begin to burst violently around them.  This is an enormous bubble that exploits the poorest and the most vulnerable.  When the bubble bursts none of those holding 1 BTC OR LESS (and that's most of those depending on campaigns for their incomes) will sell.  THEY WILL GO DOWN WITH THE SINKING SHIP WHILE ALL OF THE WHALES ARE LONG GONE WITH THE PROFITS OF THE HOPELESSLY NAIVE!!!  The poor, barely literate, and otherwise unsophisticated in the world of REAL investing and finance will stand there HODLING an empty bag wondering what went wrong.  They will find every excuse to deny the fact that they have been the sweatshop labor that was just injured on top of that insult that they were the victims of one of the largest wealth transfers in recent history with respect to a single financial instrument.  Not only did they do most of the work promoting BTC but all of their labor will be for nothing since, again, they don't understand what it means to sell at the top.

It's really this simple.  When the mainstream realizes that BTC is a failure as an everyday CURRENCY and is ONLY viable as a store of wealth due to unrealistic fees and processing times the BUBBLE WILL BURST VIOLENTLY.  Those that don't lose everything will simply move into other cryptos or tangible investments.  Let me say that another way:  When the mainstream realizes that BTC is not operating in the way it was intended to operate (in that people are NOT using it as a currency), they will dump and run.  They'll either move to a better crypto or they'll abandon cryptos for the foreseeable future.  It's just like what ended Tulip-Mania....when the average person realized that everyone was buying and holding tulip bulbs but NO ONE WAS PLANTING THEM everyone collectively realized that there would be no more bulbs to sell...because everyone already was HODLING them and didn't need any more!  So what happened?  All the bulbs that so many staked their life savings in became worthless and they ended up throwing them on the ground all over the countryside.  Hundreds of years later these tulips that were worth the value of horses, houses, businesses, etc are now freely growing almost as ironic reminder of what can happen when greed overcomes the average person.  I hear the annual bloom is a beautiful thing to witness.  Someday cryptos will probably have their own beautiful equivalent when they live up to the promises of the idealists.

BITCOIN IS NOT IDEAL.  I intend to be short when the bubble bursts.  People can hate me and the others who said what we've said on this thread.  But no one can say that we were the dishonest ones with delusions of grandeur.  We did what we could to help people see the truth of yet another case of the rich raping the poor.  It's not our fault if you all choose to remain blind and unfeeling to the reality that you are frogs in a pot that is about to boil...and you won't be able to jump out.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 08:39:51 AM
bitcoin is a pretty big bubble for its kind, and if this bubble continues to grow endlessly, that bubble might pop one day, affecting all the investors in a devastating manner, so bitcoin is pretty risky but at the same time profitable.

If it is really a bubble, if you invested on it then you should know your limit. Control your greed and you will not loss the battle. But I really can't see that all the people who already invested on it will let it pop. If the price goes down there will be investors that will buy at low price that will bring the price up again.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 370
November 29, 2017, 07:55:43 AM
bitcoin is a pretty big bubble for its kind, and if this bubble continues to grow endlessly, that bubble might pop one day, affecting all the investors in a devastating manner, so bitcoin is pretty risky but at the same time profitable.
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
November 29, 2017, 06:57:05 AM
Bitcoin is never a balloon. a real payment system.
But how many users are actually using bitcoin as payment system?
I think there are much more people who invested money in bitcoin just because they heard or read somewhere that it will go to moon. I can't imagine what would happen when those investors decide to get out.

Both of you are correct in my opinion. I'll it explain better.

It is true Bitcoin was made to be a payment system and you can already actually buy lots of stuff with Bitcoin. But it's also true Bitcoin is rarely used to buy stuff nowadays, because of high fees, long confirmation time and also because many people just use Bitcoin for speculative purposes or for long-time hodling.

Right. The only way to prevent this so called "bubble" to explode is more adoptions from different countries and business institutions. And in order to be really accepted, they need more upgrades on its systems. High fees and slow confirmations are unacceptable. Well, who knows bitcoin gets replaced by other solid contenders like BCH.
Everyone has his own way of looking up at the things but I think otherwise. I don’t really think so of bitcoin as bubble. Yes, bitcoin is a volatile currency just like all other coins which are there in the world of crypto currency but this is the thing which is helping bitcoin in gaining this much of fame and popularity amongst the people. It is because of the reason that many investors are making huge amount of money because of that.
Activity: 882
November 29, 2017, 04:00:36 AM
Bitcoin now is too big for a bubble or the risk is ever the same?

When I first came to know about Bitcoin and its value is double,Seeing with my own eyes.
But then there was no money to hold my bitcoins,If I could hold it then now I could get double value.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 03:59:41 AM
Yes as we can see that value is like a bubble to pump giving us hope to earn more money before Christmas i think we should keep our bitcoin intact in our wallet and let it to grow. But i do trading method to increase my income i know that doing regular trading will helps me to gain more profit in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 03:55:34 AM
I hear bitcoin bubbles many times when bitcoin increases. But the truth is that the bitcoin is still very stable despite some bad reviews. Bitcoin has now surpassed $ 10,000. I think the year 2018 will be the boom of the Crypto market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
November 29, 2017, 03:53:47 AM

"too big for a bubble"? No, it is different - as it grows bigger faster, the bubble is expanding further which means that the crash will also be bigger

If you think it is a bubble, that is. The price is rising, yes, but what exactly makes yoı think it's a bubble?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Recession
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_housing_bubble
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_United_States_foreclosure_crisis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007%E2%80%9308

Crypto coins are identical to worthless mortage derivative bundles.
Thats good arguments but they are useless for people who saying
- Dollars have the military protection
- With bitcoin i can't to buy food
- I can buy anything with dollar
and else
Activity: 266
November 29, 2017, 03:48:34 AM
Bitcoin reached $10k today.
I can say, we are in a bubble.

Bitcoin keep rising to the new ATH every hour. Honestly, if it keep rising for the next 3 days, I will cash out.
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
November 29, 2017, 03:44:58 AM
I dont think that BTC is a bubble. People WANT Cryptos, and BTC is the old king of cryptos, and will continue to reign.

WHY do people want "cryptography" ?

The practice and study of techniques for secure communication in the presence of third parties called adversaries

Why again is the crowd out there who are computer illiterate idiots clutching cash interested in SHA256 ?

SHA-2 (Secure Hash Algorithm 2) is a set of cryptographic hash functions designed by the United States National Security Agency (NSA).[3] Cryptographic hash functions are mathematical operations run on digital data; by comparing the computed "hash" (the output from execution of the algorithm) to a known and expected hash value, a person can determine the data's integrity. For example, computing the hash of a downloaded file and comparing the result to a previously published hash result can show whether the download has been modified or tampered with.[4] A key aspect of cryptographic hash functions is their collision resistance: nobody should be able to find two different input values that result in the same hash output.

ohhhh becasue it's a currency that has horrendous wait times and horribly high fees and only gets worse by the day.

AHHHH i see  Cheesy

WRONG.
You are full of shit noob.
You are all 100% here "investing" because it is in fact one giant massive ponzi / pyramid scene facade that is run illegally with no requirements.. except when you sign up at an "exchanger" as you dipshit pajeets like to call them.
THEN, they are govt AML / KYC compliant.
Which is yet another point that takes a fat stinky rotten shit all over the *REASON* Satoshi created the fucking thing in the first place.

I could go on and on and on.. but you all do not care.
You are all 100% greedy deceitful little ponzi idiots clutching FIAT.
Hoping to pour FIAT into Bitcoin so you can "invest" and then dump your Bitcoin and get FIAT *again.
You did not come here to support or use cryptoz as you put it investard.

I will enjoy the IRS and REV-CAN audits and when you all scramble to cover your tracks.
The no regulations and no laws massive free for all will have to come to end end eventually.
I will be cheering for the police because you all deserve it.
You ruined crypto.. forever.

And i don't give a shit what any of you think.. it is a bubble.
It is not natural growth.. when it pops is another discussion all together.
Investards, currency adoption is not a crypto circle jerk for profits.

PS:
DeepOnion is a confirmed scam coin.
Regardless if the noob above me commenting is participating in the SIG campaign.
Yup i prefer my investment advice from nameless shady noob accounts flogging scam coins.  Cheesy

You don't have any Bitcoins, do you?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
November 29, 2017, 03:35:19 AM
Bitcoin is a future technology so no wonder why its value is increasing so rapidly. In my opinion, we haven't reached the real value of Bitcoin yet. People are slowly being convinced that cryptocurrencies may replace fiat in the future. Cryptocurrencies have a lot of advantages such as ease of use, security, fixed supply (not in every case) etc. Despite all these facts, nobody can tell the final price of Bitcoin.
Besides this, I think the real reason behind bitcoin progress is the increasing demand and limited supply which has turned into a very limited rather a scarce supply now. Crypto currencies are the future of money and bitcoin is going to rule that world.

It will be the most expensive asset and still is. No other digital coins has the ability to take its place and yes you are right we yet have to see the real price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
November 29, 2017, 03:29:34 AM
yeah maybe now, the Hype on Bitcoin now is so high, so many are thinking that it take over the fiat currency, but for sure it takes a long journey for that to happen, but for sure bitcoin will grow and grow on its fame and its value.
Activity: 350
November 29, 2017, 03:23:24 AM
As it is now , I trust we are yet to reached the real value of Bitcoin. People have being to be convinced that cryptocurrencies may replace fiat in the future. Cryptocurrencies. People also have started to see lots of advantages such as ease of use, security, increase in the price and profits etc. Despite all these facts the prediction can not tell the final price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 263
November 29, 2017, 03:09:32 AM
Yes, i agree bitcoin is a bubble of cryptocurrencies now, but we have to admit it is one of the greatest bubbles of all time, investors have earn too much benefits from bitcoin rising, more people know about bitcoin make them buy bitcoin more and more while demand is too big. We will probaly see bitcoin rise more in the future.
Activity: 106
BITCOIN
November 29, 2017, 03:00:58 AM
Too many people say bitcoin is a bubble, but is it really a bubble?The blockchain industry is booming along with the price of bitcoin, which may be a good thing.Today the price of bitcoin reaches $10,000, a day of remembrance.
Activity: 196
November 29, 2017, 02:57:18 AM
Bitcoin too many time broke the rules... and now the thresol look like broken
Activity: 378
November 29, 2017, 01:32:32 AM
To date, no one can understand what bitcoin is. Therefore, it is too early to say about "bubble".
This is a completely new phenomenon in modern economic realities. And this bitcoin fever involved  whole the world.
There are no people here who could blow up this bubble.
Because this is a real decentralization in action. If someone decides to lower bitcoin, there will always be those
who will buy up cheaper and hold. So BTC will continue to grow for a long time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
November 28, 2017, 10:35:16 PM

"too big for a bubble"? No, it is different - as it grows bigger faster, the bubble is expanding further which means that the crash will also be bigger

If you think it is a bubble, that is. The price is rising, yes, but what exactly makes yoı think it's a bubble?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Recession
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_housing_bubble
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_United_States_foreclosure_crisis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007%E2%80%9308

Crypto coins are identical to worthless mortage derivative bundles.

crypto coins (altcoins) =/= bitcoin

these days the only reason why people say bitcoin is a bubble is because they look at the price and see it is a big number, they have no understanding of what that number is, why it is there and why it keeps on rising and where all the money is coming from.
I have not yet seen any valid argument apart from this to prove bitcoin is a bubble! and yet they keep repeating it.

This ^^^^^

November 28, 2017, 09:29:52 PM

There is a form of technical analysis called Elliot wave principal.  It states that their are repeating patterns in financial markets. These patterns are called waves.  Five waves form a complete sequence.

Now take a look at the Bitcoin market from this year.

November 28, 2017, 07:05:39 PM
10k is real I think this a threshold psicologic value... we'll see in the next if bitcoin go foward or this threshold pull back the value and many of last user new wallet lose money and trust in cryptoworld... this day are a important test for cryptocurrency world.
Pages:
Jump to: