Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin bull run begins now? - page 5. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
July 28, 2018, 06:04:42 PM
the bull run has been initiated as we can see from graphs that it has broken all the resistance. One thing we expected was the influence of the EFT which many crypto analyst suggested that a rejection could see us around the 7Ks again but that isn't what we are experiencing right now. This really proves that the bull run has been initiated and nothing can stop it.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 05:58:32 PM
Dont get fooled ba mid-term technical analysis. Short-term might work but thats it. 50K BTC is simply a guess based on the idea that it goes up for sure towards the end of the year. So whatever people tell you here, all numbers are guesses.

My guess: ATH by the end of 2018 and a sharp increase throughout 2019.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
July 28, 2018, 05:52:24 PM
Nobody knows when it will happen. It can be very long correction actually, even longer than in 2013 but if it recovers already in this year, then I think 50k+ it's possible in 2018 as well as 2k+ for Ethereum and a lot of Xs for many alts. But don't rush with these things, invest only what you can afford to lose. A lot of projects especially ICOs will scam and disappear from the market.
Activity: 812
July 28, 2018, 05:50:00 PM
⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Read the text here: https://goo.gl/WzcTrV
Why not there's nothing in wrong in that prediction and I know all of us wants it that bitcoin hit the a highest price this year. If bitcoin continuously to increase there's possible that we can reach a 50k goal this year.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
July 28, 2018, 04:44:39 PM
Sometimes listening to news like this is good as they create a lot of encouragement, yet we must be realistic as we are talking about money. If a person loses so much because of a belief that was never correct, such action will be a real discouragement. While it is good to hear some overstatement and extreme predictions, I think it is better to hear forecast that are very much possible. So personally not to offend anyone here, I don't believe much in exaggerated forecasts. I think it will only destroy ones interests in cryptocurrencies should he fail and lose so much because of wrong predictions.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 04:26:21 PM
The bitcoin bull run still has to time to be beginning the financial analysts say that since the bitcoin price is revolving around the same price for the past few days sit will have one another small correction phase and that is why the bull run is expected to take place in 2 weeks or more
Activity: 32
July 28, 2018, 05:41:03 AM
Be careful with all your trade orders, the game has just started, according to my analysis, the price will still be in the 6200 to 8100 until the end of December.
Activity: 33
July 28, 2018, 05:32:15 AM
Technical indicators are on the downward trend most in months. Based on the current price structure, breaking down is more likely to happen. Admittedly, trend-based indicators such as Cloud are more interfering with price action than trend and are therefore less reliable to act. However, even when zoomed in on price action, many of the indicators are still falling.
Currently, the trend indicator needs to be monitored. Although it is too early to define, a ray of hope is the ability of the entire consolidation stage to represent accumulation. Basically, the whole upward trend from 2015 has been re-established. Trends may be unclear, but momentum based on volume is evident.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 11:48:06 AM
Now you can meet a lot of forecasts about the price of bitcoin, but none will be true, no one can predict this.
Activity: 58
July 27, 2018, 11:37:01 AM
Let us all see how far BTC will go this year, with ETF news that everyone is expecting and prediction from optimistic analyst that see BTC above $50,000 this year.
Activity: 397
July 27, 2018, 11:08:52 AM
Yes we can see a major jump in the BTC's value from last few days and we can say that bitcoin bull runs begins now.We can see that the graph is showing green which indicates that bitcoin is recoving and bear market is changing into bull and soon BTC's value will jump to a new height.If we compare the graph of may and june month with present day graph we can see a major and positive change in BTC's value.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
July 26, 2018, 11:45:39 AM
⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Due to the fact that in 2017 the price of bitcoin has increased to almost$20 000. There are many rumors that in 2018 the price of bitcoin will rise to cosmic heights. However, I believe that this is more of a fairy tale than the real price of bitcoin. If this year's bitcoin will be worth $ 25 000 It will be a great achievement for all crypto-currencies.
Activity: 266
July 26, 2018, 11:44:25 AM
In the long run, the encrypted bull market should be coming. The price of BTC has started to rise slowly, and gradually more and more funds enter the encrypted market, and the bull market will come.
Activity: 98
July 26, 2018, 11:04:42 AM
I'm still not convinced that we'll maintain this climb. I feel like the recent news hasn't been strong enough to maintain a significant climb. I'm expecting another dip or keep at this price for a few more weeks/months. Patience is key.
Yes. This is not a good time for the market to rise sharply. The more gloomy the market is, the more exciting it will be at the end of the year.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 26, 2018, 11:02:23 AM
That might be true that the bull run is beggining  now ,so this is the time now for bitcoin holder to start making their coins moving , so it is time  ow for trading activities ,selling and buying coins in the trading sites ,for it is now a good price value  of coins in the market.

Yes, It's true that everything will happen in crypto and this price increase of bitcoin is just only an initial recovery of its normal price. Hope it will continue to rise so that the market could leave the bearish weather and will go bullish again soon like what had happen in year 2017. 
Bitcoin may rise sharply during this period, but that also leads to a sharp decline in other altcoins in the cryptocurrency market. I think that this time traders can trade short term and quickly take profits or cut losses to preserve their capital.
Activity: 13
July 26, 2018, 10:58:27 AM
I'm still not convinced that we'll maintain this climb. I feel like the recent news hasn't been strong enough to maintain a significant climb. I'm expecting another dip or keep at this price for a few more weeks/months. Patience is key.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
July 26, 2018, 10:47:23 AM
We seem to be over the bear market now, and the price should go higher now. I would not be surprised if it hits 10k again very soon.

Well it will absolutely hit that price and it will rise higher than that just keep hodling and wait because we know bitcoin will rapid rise if the year is about to end. We expect that bitcoin will increase in ber days, ber days mean september until december.
Activity: 166
July 26, 2018, 10:22:24 AM
That might be true that the bull run is beggining  now ,so this is the time now for bitcoin holder to start making their coins moving , so it is time  ow for trading activities ,selling and buying coins in the trading sites ,for it is now a good price value  of coins in the market.

Yes, It's true that everything will happen in crypto and this price increase of bitcoin is just only an initial recovery of its normal price. Hope it will continue to rise so that the market could leave the bearish weather and will go bullish again soon like what had happen in year 2017. 
Activity: 196
July 26, 2018, 10:01:41 AM
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

In my own opinion, the market today is just running good and the prices is not bullish since it was continuing to increase and there's no hard price drop's today.
Pages:
Jump to: