Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin bull run begins now? - page 9. (Read 2987 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 08:42:34 AM
Sometimes we need to wait for some longer time than before. So bye now I can say that cryptocurrencies market is experiencing one of the most hard periods of time for it. Hopefully it will survive completely.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
July 18, 2018, 06:29:02 AM
It's funny that the OP said that in February. I mean in the start of 2018, that is when the bear market started. You will see it all over this forum about the market being all red and stuff. Then again, at the beginning of July the bull market started. I mean I doubted it but then three weeks in and we see all green. I hope it lasts.
Activity: 448
July 18, 2018, 06:19:58 AM
I think we will probably slowly rise with a few dips along the way. Steady slow growth is more healthy than a massive bull run... I’m in crypto for the long run... There was never a set date... people are just assuming because of some 45 day thing... which wouldnt really be the 10th it might be the 16th... but wither way its not been set. and they do not have to accept or deny by that date either.. they ask for more time
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
July 18, 2018, 06:04:39 AM
Good time starts to bitcoin from yesterday itself the price starts to increase, it makes bitcoin holders very happy.  Many people now ready to invest in bitcoin, bull run of the bitcoin starts. The price will increase continusouly like this in upcoming days surely by the end of this year bitcoin bull run will create a record. Hereafter it will not go down I think so,  but we cannot judge let's wait and see how the market moves.

Their will always be the fluctuation in price but it is also good as if it increases 15% and then decreses 5% and then increases in this way we can tell this the bull run is started and very soon we can see $10000 price as if that resistance is crossed then next resistance will be nearby $14000 to $15000.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
July 18, 2018, 04:54:00 AM
⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Read the text here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/WzcTrV

I think that the main factor in order to even hope for such enormous growth is getting new money in if it will happen the 50k could be in reach.
Also the 1 trillion market cap is reasonable if you take a look at some stocks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 04:53:26 AM
Good time starts to bitcoin from yesterday itself the price starts to increase, it makes bitcoin holders very happy.  Many people now ready to invest in bitcoin, bull run of the bitcoin starts. The price will increase continusouly like this in upcoming days surely by the end of this year bitcoin bull run will create a record. Hereafter it will not go down I think so,  but we cannot judge let's wait and see how the market moves.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 04:24:48 AM
A continuous increase in the market price has been observed from yesterday until today. It is a good sign that market price will begin a bull run. If no more hacking issues encountered then this bull run might go all the way and its gonna be a happy ending for us at end of this year.
Activity: 64
July 18, 2018, 04:04:48 AM
⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Read the text here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/WzcTrV
Its hard to do a perfect predict of bitcoins that's why i never follows any predictors.We can just hope of its great price i already heard that it will reach 50,000$ in December but after watching the price chart i am bit worried.
Activity: 197
July 18, 2018, 03:45:19 AM
I'm kind of in the same pool as those predictions as I'm expecting bitcoin to repeat it's history of having a bull run around mid-year onwards to the holidays. 2016 and 2017 seems to have the same pattern so we'll just see what happens.
Activity: 476
July 18, 2018, 03:30:28 AM
I guess he didn't see the hellish bear market of the first and second quarter. That time was all red. But now? We're just 3 weeks into the third quarter and I'm seeing green all the way. This must be the start of the bull market and i hope it gains momentum and exponentially increase crypto currency prices.
Activity: 74
July 18, 2018, 03:05:15 AM
History repeat itself, and i guess yeah bull run is already starting when I check the market this morning all are green means they are slowly bounce back from few weeks of declining, and hopefully green days continue.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
July 18, 2018, 02:04:07 AM
It is most likely that some of crypto experts' prediction will be in favor to them as bitcoin looks surging forward towards the next resistance at 8,000$. We still have more than 5 months left before we can see if their predictions will exactly hit the target.
Activity: 120
July 17, 2018, 11:20:07 PM
no one really knows for sure, but I think its a bull trap  Grin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
July 17, 2018, 11:00:18 PM
I see some improvement of bitcoin price this month , its almost 600$ up today and i think its a signal of bitcoin to bullish run again , but its only my inference but its always up to you even you go to hold or sell . I feel green market this month , be always updated about the news.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
July 17, 2018, 10:47:11 PM
just do your own research, indeed every person different opinions about bitcoin.
which obviously may be the time to run the bull run market from now on.
and answered all the patience of people who hold bitcoin to date.
Activity: 135
July 17, 2018, 10:45:01 PM
yeah that's right, it can be seen that the graph is getting better today, the average 6% increase / day, hopefully this trend continues and bitcoin reaches its highest point by the end of 2018 or maybe as soon as possible.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 17, 2018, 09:44:51 PM
there are so many predictions about the price that will go very high and predictions that the bubble will burst but in reality the future seems uncertain and we must keep and rely on more stable and accurate analysis.
Don't believe to those people who think that the cryptocurrency is just a bubble because if it is a bubble then it will not last for this years and the price of the cryptocurrencies will just go down into zero or a very low price but it is not what is happening right now and we are seeing growth in cryptocurrencies which is the best.
Activity: 243
July 17, 2018, 06:53:33 PM
there are so many predictions about the price that will go very high and predictions that the bubble will burst but in reality the future seems uncertain and we must keep and rely on more stable and accurate analysis.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
July 17, 2018, 06:18:28 PM
Did anyone notice the sudden pump on bitcoin price? First time this year that I have seen it jump around $1K in 24 hours. Is this the bull run that we all have been waiting for or is it just another bull trap? Anyone aware as to what news drove the price today? So I advise everyone to look at the price because its a massive run, its now $7300 so probably this is all what we have been waiting for so just continue to HODL.
copper member
Activity: 252
July 17, 2018, 05:00:52 PM
very difficult this happens because probably in a few years if it had reached 50k my prediction is that at the end of the year it had reached 10k
Pages:
Jump to: