Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin bull run begins now? - page 6. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 09:07:11 AM
Absolutely yes, the bull run just starting up, if you checked the price for the last few weeks the price of bitcoin is $6000+ and the price now is $8000+, from that movement we can conclude that bull run is already starded.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
July 26, 2018, 08:38:14 AM
With how slow the market move up this year, this is something wonderful to know. It is something that we need to look forward to. But for me personally, I think that $50k this year as a price of Bitcoin is far too much, I think that around $20K-$30K would be more possible at the end of the year. The low value of Bitcoin this year since we started the year would just be a minor setback and it will end the year with a bang for sure.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 08:32:34 AM
⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Read the text here: https://goo.gl/WzcTrV

Well it is not impossible that it would reach the predicted amount this year. Now as of July 26, 2018, the price is already huge enough having $8k compared to last year in month of july which is only $1k. Although not that strongly possible enough to reach the amount that's too high as $50k as expected, it could still be doubled the price or even tripled it if it reaches its peak this year.
Activity: 114
July 26, 2018, 08:20:23 AM
We seem to be over the bear market now, and the price should go higher now. I would not be surprised if it hits 10k again very soon.
Activity: 191
July 26, 2018, 08:20:12 AM
We are careful about it and it is better not to venture into investing especially in pump prices. Because it can be just a bull trap. We should be wise to invest only in the fall of the price especially if our capital is small and our plan is just short term trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
July 26, 2018, 08:15:24 AM
Very interesting that the thread was started when BTC price and the market cap was very high.

At this point I am not even convinced that this mini bull run is sustainable, I dont see new money ad ETF is not as close as a lot people thinks.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 07:52:36 AM
yeah that's right, it can be seen that the graph is getting better today, the average 6% increase / day, hopefully this trend continues and bitcoin reaches its highest point by the end of 2018 or maybe as soon as possible.
In my opinion, this bull of the bitcoin will keep on running forever and that we will never see the graph of the bitcoin going downwards for longer time. All we need to do is that we must plan the things according to the situation and that we must keep all the things in our minds before making any kind of final decision. There is no point of making hasty decision as this will only result in loss of money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 26, 2018, 05:16:01 AM
We can call it bull run if bitcoin can go to $10000, but i'm so happy to see the market now because all coins are green now. I hope it continues until bitcoin achieve $10000 and we're ready for bullish trend.
maybe its level can be reached for next month.after goes up from arounf $6200 to $7400 bitcoin need positive trigger to make its price go higher again above $10k.
I hope so. Bitcoin will also be held by some institutional investors this year.
If it's around > $ 10,000, that's great for investors.
Trust is strong only so we have high revenue gains to improve our lives.
However, it will gradually stabilize that new stable.
Activity: 225
July 23, 2018, 05:16:43 AM
Good to see bitcoin price in this week. The price slowly rising and bitcoin domination in market increasing to more than 45%. I am believe it will followed by altcoin. Bitcoin price right now give more confident to crypto investor and hopely this will continue
Yes, i have the same opinion, Bitcoin price is increase slowly now and that is the good news for all investors. The slowly increasing the strongly price.
I also see a lot of good news on internet this week, we can hope a good future when the price of Bitcoin is going to break the resistance trendline at $7700. Let's waiting Smiley
Activity: 700
July 23, 2018, 05:08:11 AM
Good to see bitcoin price in this week. The price slowly rising and bitcoin domination in market increasing to more than 45%. I am believe it will followed by altcoin. Bitcoin price right now give more confident to crypto investor and hopely this will continue
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 05:04:56 AM
I'm thinking that we would not see another bull run for some time from now, because the things on the market seems to be very slight, but it is also clear for me that we are moving up.
We are moving up but very slowly. the article that OP linked is very doubtful.and  like you said we wont be seeing a bull run anytime soon.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 04:36:48 AM
⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

We can never know what will be happening but for me, it is so much easier and pleasant to believe and that good news than to fall into fake and bad news around.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
July 21, 2018, 01:32:48 AM

I don’t have time to be reading all these stuffs, they don’t make sense. I see it many times in this forum and all I do is simply neglect all of them cause I tried following these predictions of a thing and they never worked out when I was a newbie.

I have even seen some so called experts make predictions on the price of Bitcoin on Twitter and other social medias, I tried to follow but ended up with the worst. So they all don’t work, Bitcoin is just volatile and you should expect anything to happen.
Activity: 15
July 19, 2018, 11:35:27 PM
If you are being slobbered by the negative news then you have to grow up and think aloud.
Activity: 350
July 19, 2018, 10:42:54 PM
The price now is the same price couple of months ago.So I think its not bull run yet. Once it goes up to 9k or 10k , that would be the start I believe. For now its just retracing back from where it was 2 months ago
Activity: 41
July 19, 2018, 10:39:05 PM
The bull has never stopped for me ad it has always been running.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 02:25:03 PM
We can call it bull run if bitcoin can go to $10000, but i'm so happy to see the market now because all coins are green now. I hope it continues until bitcoin achieve $10000 and we're ready for bullish trend.
maybe its level can be reached for next month.after goes up from arounf $6200 to $7400 bitcoin need positive trigger to make its price go higher again above $10k.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
July 19, 2018, 02:17:48 PM

It's hard to predict that the bull market is starting but I am one of those who stands firm and believing that the market recovery is a good thing. I believe that good things are coming and is about to happen so it is necessary that we'll all have our patience with us and let's hope for the best.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 19, 2018, 02:02:57 PM

i think the bull run not yet happening. Lets just wait the etf on august. Bull run will happening if it approved and also this could be biggest bull run.
The bull run is indeed starting now.As this week is seeing bitcoin stabilizing at 7000$ almost throughout the week.As many predictions await the year,we hope this trend continues until we reach the moon soon.
i hope this could keep happening but i do think there might be a market correction and its common things that happens after the market rise significantly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 19, 2018, 01:09:18 PM
The bull run is indeed starting now.As this week is seeing bitcoin stabilizing at 7000$ almost throughout the week.As many predictions await the year,we hope this trend continues until we reach the moon soon.
Pages:
Jump to: