Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin business success - page 18. (Read 6813 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 11:05:58 AM
Integrating a business to bitcoin is a both success and innovation in an owners perspective. I have owned a business but still I'm not doing it yet since most of my customers aren't into technology but if someone talks to me if I'd be willing to accept their payment in bitcoin then I would love to do it. I have some enterprise and merchandise and other businesses too and most of my customers aren't into technology but they have their own business too but not associated with computers or technology
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 11:25:41 AM
Some of them are allowing only bitcoins and they are making nice profit letting players gamble anonymously, good for who lives in countries where gambling is forbidden.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 10:38:37 AM
I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
      I personally trade my bitcoins to others.  I treat that as a business because  it is very much profitable in my part  and also it became my job  as well
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
June 12, 2018, 09:01:29 AM
The success rate of bitcoin business is very good because it is very much that has been successful with the existence of this bitcoin and with bitcoin too much has become a billionaire means with this we can conclude that bitcoin has a very good profit.
indeed the existence of bitcoin from the first it gives a big advantage for us. because until now btc users have also been given a considerable amount of income. so we as btc users should be grateful for what we have got to date.
Activity: 32
Merit: 3
June 12, 2018, 07:41:17 AM
I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

I think that we have two of the most critical factors:
- Some businesses need working capital;
- Any businesses need target audience (I mean people who have cryptocurrency).

It is easier when people sell their services. It is a little tricky when people sell goods. Because they need working capital and volatility plays a bigger role for them.

On the other hand, you can easily try it yourself. https://quickly-cheaply.com/ - here you can create site with payment system for bitcoin, you can handle it in an hour. In a week you will get experience and answers more than from any discussion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 12, 2018, 07:31:23 AM
in my opinion, the success of the bitcoin project because of the trust in many communities and investors who join it. I'm sure in the next few years, bitcoin will be used all over the world and become a global currency that anyone can use.
Bitcoin business is successful due to few reasons that are described. Firstly the risk factor associated to Bitcoin is not high and is low because it has gotten stabilized. Second is the future profitability that really is the first priority of all the potential investors which further leads to price rise.

Third is the liquidity that is the readiness of an asset to convert into cash. These things determine the rank of assets to be invested in.

Activity: 488
June 12, 2018, 07:24:46 AM
Yes bitcoin is successful  now and I must tell you is a good business to invest.

I think for example in a similar service I can mention two of them for you: CoinBase and Circle.
CoinBase is fine, they offer wallets, exchanges and some other services and their business has gone well so far.
Circles on the other hand are planning to provide similar services to buy coins and expand, ... but they fail miserably and give up their share to buy bitcoin.
it depends on many things, you can not just say they are doing well or bad in general.

Risk is always involve in trading, but we can reduce the risk having good trading experience and skill, our good strategy and trading planning can also be too much helpful in trading crypto, in fact we need to get some good experience about trading crypto and after that should invest money there.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 12:13:03 AM
Until now I have not successfully worked the bitcoin trade, here I am still a beginner and still learning, hope that I want to succeed work in bitcoin trading, success is everyone's dream.
Its part of the process to become success we need to learn a lot of thing and we need a lot of experience to become better and better, Everyone here in this crypto industries want to become success so we need out more hard work, time and effort to achieve all those dreams in life.
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 11:23:03 PM
I think, in a way, accepting bitcoin on your business can positively impact one's business - the coin is becoming popular and popular as time pass by, very limited companies and businesses accept them due to their volatility. Cryptocurrencies are the future of fiat and going in the game is advantageous.
Profit still depends on your business concept.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 11, 2018, 10:44:38 PM

If by "bitcoin business success" you are referring to businesses that started accepting bitcoin as payment, then I would say, Yes, those merchants or establishments that started accepting bitcoin or other crypto payments successfully boosted their revenues. I'm talking from experience because i saw a local cafe thrive ever since they started accepting bitcoin. It went viral at our local crypto scene and people started going there to pay, talk about bitcoin, and generally show support for the new innovation.
Activity: 264
June 11, 2018, 10:40:38 PM
At the time of writing, the BTC market cap is over $16.2 billion. Clearly the BTC market is flourishing.
However, the success of independent businesses is very much dependent on the nature of the business itself. One company could be making a lot of profit while others could be running at losses. It all really depends on what the business is and what goods/services they are offering.

True enough. I've been thinking if people who received money out of bitcoin, do a business to make it a bigger amount. Hope that if they do business, they will also encourage other people to support bitcoin and the cryptos. Because it is where the business and the investment came from and we should share it to people who are really in need.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
June 11, 2018, 01:26:43 PM
Presently day we have current innovation. Working together in this industry is more better particularly if your business is regarding the new age of cash that is a digital currency due to this the request you're fabricating a business, you must design it in the area. The objective and the target of the business. If you have a business that is totally disconnected to request to this present, at that point, I can't see your business achievement on the future.
Activity: 182
June 11, 2018, 01:12:11 PM
It all depends on how to manage it, if you start bitcoin business now with the lowest price maybe it will profit a lot later on. but remember not everything is fixed on bitcoin, there is still a real job more clear the result.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
June 11, 2018, 11:06:27 AM
I think if associated with a company like selling goods with bitcoin payments or payment services with bitcoin.. it depends on the country that legalizes it or not, because actually bitcoin still in the consideration of many things in terms of acceptance until it's more in admitted to being able to do business with calmly and profitable.
Activity: 252
June 11, 2018, 11:06:10 AM
I don't know business people who uses btc as their business but I guess this is a chance for them. If a person is knowledgeable and financially stable then he can use btc as business. We all know that btc helps us to earn high profit and most users are growing rich every now and then. I strongly agree with that, with bitcoin many people are in the range of success in their life. Bitcoin is such a good thing happens for a reason
June 11, 2018, 11:06:03 AM
Bitcoin bussiness is a surely way of success because bitcoin give us opportunity to earn high profit,as far as i know many bitcoiners become rich because of bitcoin they are the earliest bitcoin holder that have a big patience to keep there bitcoin,because they know that bitcoin has a big potential and highly demand in the market and now they are very successful and millionaire. I think you should get into business where the payment processor is bitcoin or any other altcoin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
June 10, 2018, 07:46:07 PM
in my opinion, the success of the bitcoin project because of the trust in many communities and investors who join it. I'm sure in the next few years, bitcoin will be used all over the world and become a global currency that anyone can use.
hopefully it all happened. because our desire is very make friends agree. let alone btc has given us a pretty high profit. so we must support the existence of btc in the future

Agreed, Bitcoin will also be spread worldwide, I mean if the countries accept bitcoin as their secondary currency it would be nice and great for the users .
Activity: 81
June 10, 2018, 07:31:31 PM
If you dare to do or make a business related to bitcoin, it seems you will succeed dikarenak according to your opinion where bitcoin is still not too widely used as a business tool. But you need confidence and be ready to bear the risks that exist, and you do not easy to give up because somehow it would take a long time to achieve kesukesan and profit to be achieved.
“The Future of Security Tokens”
June 10, 2018, 07:23:05 PM
There's no easy money, I should say. Of course, there are various ways to work with BTC, but I can't image an independent business built only on BTC.
Activity: 328
June 10, 2018, 06:33:40 PM
The success rate of bitcoin business is very good because it is very much that has been successful with the existence of this bitcoin and with bitcoin too much has become a billionaire means with this we can conclude that bitcoin has a very good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: