Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin business success - page 13. (Read 6813 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 04:56:35 PM
Bitcoin runs through an autonomous software program that is 'mined' by people seeking bitcoin in a lottery-based system. Over the course of the next 20 years, a total of 21 million coins will be released.
Yes it has strong future but in bitcoin business there are a lot of opportunities to make bitcoin business, like we can buy at low price and hold it for long term to sell high, with passage of time people earn and know about bitcoin so risk not be there anymore, now is the best time to buy some bitcoin and hold for long term, to become a good bitcoin businessman you need to have patience, skills, and hard work.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 11:37:16 PM
The success of my Bitcoin business has never succeeded in bitcoin work, I trade any profit if I do not profit too much, I will continue to learn until I can successfully work in bitcoin.
for bitcoin trades, i think it takes experience, and the experience takes time, so we can keep a record of our mistakes ever made, so that later we can become a consistent profit trader
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 10:30:58 PM
Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss had billion-dollar assets when Bitcoin set a record $ 11,700 a bronze. It is the symbol of success in the business of bitcoin investment in bitcoin you have the opportunity to become millionaire
Activity: 448
July 04, 2018, 12:18:10 PM
The success of my Bitcoin business has never succeeded in bitcoin work, I trade any profit if I do not profit too much, I will continue to learn until I can successfully work in bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
June 24, 2018, 01:32:16 AM
bitcoin opens great opportunities for working online and easy to use by anyone, bitcoin can also benefit more quickly than other businesses, so we believe in online work with bitcoin.
But to make a business be successful you need to be a professional, need to be dedicated to your site, service, only this way you will achieve your goal
Activity: 256
July 04, 2018, 10:41:09 AM
I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

In order to achieve bitcoin business first, you may trust the campaign you've been working on. Second, have a patience because it takes time and a long a process. Third, you should be smart or knowledgeable about this thing. And lastly, you must be careful especially when it comes to transactions because bitcoin is a bew business in this world. Those I said are the tips in order for you to success in the bitcoin business.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
July 04, 2018, 10:40:15 AM
  if you meant the drivers, then the wines will pay off but not as soon as you want. After all, with each extracted coin the weight rises.
  if at the expense of companies that accept payments in bitinoes, the eaters, in my opinion, they accurately pay for themselves. After all, if this business was going down, they would not have done any more.
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
July 04, 2018, 09:05:23 AM
In my opinion, it has profit. Of course, you can sell your coins and buy a little company or something else but you must be smart about doing this thing. You can lose much money if you sell it all. The serious profit you can get only if you invest serious money in it. it is simple
brand new
Activity: 0
July 03, 2018, 08:10:44 AM
In August 2008, the domain name bitcoin.org was quietly registered online. Two months later, a paper entitled 'Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System' was passed around a cryptography mailing list.
Activity: 8
July 03, 2018, 12:03:17 PM
Bitcoin is inherently traceless, a quality that made it the ideal currency for facilitating drug trade on the burgeoning internet black market. It was the equivalent of digital cash, a self-governing system of commerce that preserved the anonymity of its owner.
Activity: 9
July 03, 2018, 11:40:02 AM
Among Bitcoin's earliest enthusiasts was Hal Finney, a console game developer and an early member of the "cypherpunk movement" who discovered Nakamoto's proposal for Bitcoin through the cryptocurrency mailing list.
Activity: 9
July 03, 2018, 11:31:59 AM
Bitcoin runs through an autonomous software program that is 'mined' by people seeking bitcoin in a lottery-based system. Over the course of the next 20 years, a total of 21 million coins will be released.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 03:47:05 AM
Japan's BTC application is very common, many merchants accept BTC payment methods, and some companies even use BTC to pay wages!
A German bank uses BTC to make a loan transfer!
As people's awareness of the blockchain deepens, BTC applications will become more and more common!
Activity: 224
June 27, 2018, 03:28:07 AM
If you have large capital you can save Bitcoin and use your fiat currency to re-supply your business. Then when the Bitcoin price increases, you can sell the BTC to earn additional income. And when the price of Bitcoin increases, of course, it can make us profit.
Activity: 162
June 27, 2018, 03:08:51 AM
We all know bitcoin is not a money now. At this time, everyone curiously wants to start their business with bitcoin to achieve success in short duration of time. Bitcoin investment business is a money making business when compare to other bitcoin businesses. The success of business comes from the bitcoin. Business man are tend to used it and do it strategic in their field.Thats why they earned bigger money from it
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
June 27, 2018, 02:50:29 AM
The ultimate goal is to generate profits every time. With the presence of bitcoin is not too broad but with the existence of various information about the world of cryptocurrency there must be who can hear it and want to invest
I think the easiest way to earn money is to invest in bitcoin because it is well developed currency and its price will strike back soon. I agree that now a day it is going down but it will not remain the same forever. Everyone can  easily become successful in bitcoin, people just need to be patient in the process. If someone is interested in bitcoin, then he must try his luck with that.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
June 26, 2018, 03:44:32 AM
I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
We all know that we are here to succeed and we want all to be rich someday I support cryptocurrency not capitalism cause rich, and technology o hindi the best thing that we are democratic national convention, and technology. Cause bitcoin are just as I am not a fan, the future of cryptocurrency
You must know about the business success where you are good and from where you will get the most possible profit. In this modern world all the sights are towards the crypto market and especially the Bitcoin’s market which is considering the best ever market for investment.

Besides the Bitcoin there are several other currencies favorable for huge profit like Ethereum and Altcoin etc. furthermore some are more profitable for long term while some are less profitable for short term.

The success really depends on how hard working you are and what kinds of services and products you are offering not just in this industry but also in others. But obviously, making a business in this industry is more better specially now that the numbers of people getting involved in cryptos are increasing. This will only mean that they would want to use their bitcoins into getting the services they want or buying the things that they want without the hassle of converting into fiat as well.
Once a person enters into the market he needs just to survive and to lead himself to a high market and nothing more. He just have to hold the Bitcoin or another coin of his desire but the common and basic procedure is to hold for long term if you are investing in Ethereum or Bitcoin because these two are favorable for long term. You will be a successful person if you just hold for long term and sell out in a high market.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
June 25, 2018, 06:16:59 AM

A lot of mainstream companies are now realizing the value of bitcoin especially when in comes to payment methods so in this sense those companies who pioneered bitcoin will definitely see a huge growth on their portfolios.
Bitcoin is attractive because it is cheaper. Bitcoin is better than currency because you will not need anything bigger, and of course, for big, more convenient transactions, other currencies.
Now we are in the modern era and all the transactions and systems are based in technology which are also using as source of investments. The Bitcoin is a source of investment and is using as mode of payment due to its responsive actions towards people. It is frictionless and easy way of payment and also a lot of people are rich now after getting huge profits from its investments.
Activity: 196
June 25, 2018, 05:50:58 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency in the current market. Its usage is gradually increasing. Its time to achieve success in betting, we have to be brave to start this business. Because in the present world, the first one is used as a colored coin.
Activity: 117
June 23, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
It is depends on what price you bought your bitcoin and what price you want to sell your bitcoin. The profit is depends on the market flows.

In my opinion when there are no more than 5 10 competitors in the market so now the business is looking for growth, not profit in my country and I think the case is similar in international level also with the difference in the numbers.
In my country, domestic Bitcoin exchanges are still putting their capital for growth and they may not think about profits at this point because a country with a population of over 1.30 billion people is a great opportunity
Pages:
Jump to: