Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin business success - page 16. (Read 6813 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
June 19, 2018, 05:42:14 AM
I dont know any company, that accepts Bitcoin in my country so far, exept only Amazon, that is providing a worlwide shipping, also to my country, if it is counted Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
June 19, 2018, 03:09:10 AM
Blockchain technology users are more and more daily, so be fast and dont miss your own opportunity for your business! Tranfering it to blockchain would be highly beneficial!
A lot of people here are having positive opinions about the Bitcoin and even the whole world is wondering at the Bitcoin and its success in a very little time. It will go higher in future and this is possible as we have seen the potential and strength of the market which is increasing with passage of time. A person if enter in the present situations will get success easy as the situations are favorable.
Activity: 350
June 18, 2018, 11:40:23 AM
I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
We all know that we are here to succeed and we want all to be rich someday I support cryptocurrency not capitalism cause rich, and technology o hindi the best thing that we are democratic national convention, and technology. Cause bitcoin are just as I am not a fan, the future of cryptocurrency
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
June 18, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
Yes it is really good to make some business using bitcoin as I see here in my country many company now here are accepting bitcoin as payment in their projects. That's why if I have a big amount of bitcoin I also would like to make a business here because I don't want to invest all of my money and time to bitcoin I also want to make a real business.
Activity: 238
June 18, 2018, 11:20:46 AM
Starbucks, Amazon, Some other companies, also I have one friend of mine - he is an owner of pizza restaurant, and he sells pizza for bitcoin, lol.
Activity: 233
June 13, 2018, 07:56:18 PM
I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?

A lot of mainstream companies are now realizing the value of bitcoin especially when in comes to payment methods so in this sense those companies who pioneered bitcoin will definitely see a huge growth on their portfolios.
Yeah, I think bitcoin success is in our hand. In our modern world, technology has the highest influencial. Bitcoin has been created to prove that we are now in the new era and I think bitcoin will be use in different industries. That's a good sign of success.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 11:17:00 AM
I guess, that kind of business will experience serious criticism from normal business that normally accepts fiat than crypto. Business that open for crypto or with crypto purposes will do big heart to overcome the challenges for it will goes to big adjustment for next step of success.
Activity: 280
June 18, 2018, 11:10:07 AM
In my area there are many teams, that would take your money under their stewardship in order to trade with them, and for that you will get some percentage benefits.
Activity: 232
June 18, 2018, 08:52:06 AM
I think Bitcoin is something that everyone would like to have and become scarce. Very few people can own it because its value is quite high. Instead of using it to pay the active dog accs, many people use denominated lower and more common denominations such as ETH or NEO. Actually Bitcoin is very attractive but I really like ETH more
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
June 18, 2018, 08:41:12 AM
      I personally trade my bitcoins to others.  I treat that as a business because  it is very much profitable in my part  and also it became my job  as well
This is a new way to earn money and this is called as modern business way, if we invest in these modern currencies like those who invested in this in the start and now are in benefit so we also should look for it. You will be a successful business person once you understand the market of this modern world and then slowly upgrade in this market will be your success.

I think it is not a business , though we can call it a job or side job. You cant call it a business if you dont  sell or exchange your skill to someone else because those towards exchange of skills and things that you are selling is what we call business. I think mostly business is sort of physical and giving it to others with exchange. Lot of stores now accepting bitcoin as payment also they exchange their skill to do a job with bitcoin.
Activity: 27
June 18, 2018, 08:11:18 AM
If you only buy some bitcoin and hold it to make profit in the future, i think, it's not business, but investment. But, i'm not recommended you to invest all of your real money into bitcoin, it's high risk and bitcoin prices are fluctuative. But, if you have an idea, like make good service, e-commerce, and make bitcoin as payment, it's good choice and business. You will be a businessman in the future, and when bitcoin increasing, you will get extra income too.
Activity: 60
June 18, 2018, 07:38:43 AM
To start business its really important to have enough capital even not big atleast its right for the business you planning for. Like bitcoin we see many are now a successful because they have patience and they learn more for them not to lose their capital they had. Bitcoin is the best business for you to success
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
June 17, 2018, 04:39:49 PM
To start a business offline or online it all depends on the products you sell and the offer for customers. If you make a very good product and bought a lot by others then your business will go forward. Then to start in bitcoin I think you will need a huge capital to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 397
June 15, 2018, 06:10:29 AM
      I personally trade my bitcoins to others.  I treat that as a business because  it is very much profitable in my part  and also it became my job  as well
This is a new way to earn money and this is called as modern business way, if we invest in these modern currencies like those who invested in this in the start and now are in benefit so we also should look for it. You will be a successful business person once you understand the market of this modern world and then slowly upgrade in this market will be your success.
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 01:10:23 PM
Businesses integrated with Bitcoin or the Blockchain technology is much more innovative and lucrative. To make a success story out of such innovative move, one needs to enter a business with its goods or services in greater demand. I suppose it depends heavily on the type of business, if we are talking about a business that is directly related to bitcoin like gambling or exchanges then it is very obvious that they are doing very well
Activity: 476
June 15, 2018, 05:51:15 AM
There's no easy money, I should say. Of course, there are various ways to work with BTC, but I can't image an independent business built only on BTC.

Sometimes, people think that everything is very simple here - you invest in Bitcoin, and with time, you get more money than you paid. In reality, it is a hard job.
Activity: 280
June 15, 2018, 05:08:04 AM
bitcoin may be the same as a tool that needs to be preserved because it is all-inclusive for you to say that it is a tool that will help you to achieve your success or be succesful for all of you, of course we need to enable your entrepreneur wants you to increase your business life.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
June 15, 2018, 04:56:49 AM
There are a lot of people are a success on the bitcoin business. But I never dreamed about the victory. I am the one worked for it because a goal without a plan is just only a wish. So if you are lazy, I am sure you can’t be successful. I Consider the bitcoin as a business that provides the profits of long term. The success does not depend on the bitcoin it will depend to your hard work and strategy.
Activity: 336
June 14, 2018, 12:09:10 PM
I suggest not investing all the funds into ETH. After all, this is an investment project. It is not a value preservation project. There are always many risks in the investment industry. The risk of investing is always present, but I think that you can add the risk of investing in one project to this risk, it's really very sad, because all your investments will be only in one project
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 14, 2018, 12:09:54 AM

I have been planning to start my own business as well. But I do not plan to make it exclusive to Bitcoin users only. That would be more of a disadvantage rather than an advantage to your business. It is enough that you also accept Bitcoin payments or perhaps some other alternate cryptocurrencies as well but not solely with Bitcoin. Add fiat as well. Bitcoin is not that popular even in the countries where Bitcoin is totally legal.
Pages:
Jump to: