Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin business success - page 23. (Read 6813 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 04:28:09 AM
I have heard from many friends involved in the process of bitcoin trading that it is a profitable business if you know how to do this the right way. As for me i listen to experts and watch news. the situation is changing daily and we need to control the market

I think bitcoin gives us a good chance to earn money and can give us a lot of profit and bitcoin has reached a huge amount of money. And as I know bitcoin can make some businesses be successful
Yes you are right we can earn a good income from bitcoin and after that if we will start a business with that money especially in bitcoin field then we will get a more success. I favor the way you people like for bitcoin.
There are many cases where people have started their own businesses with the help of money they made from bitcoin and this is what we all should do. It is better to create job opportunities than seeking for one. There is a big problem these days and it is unemployment. Government all alone cannot put an end to this problem, we need to help it by giving people jobs. Only then this problem will be put to an end.
bitcoin has given birth to new entrepreneurs around the world. i think bitcoin has scored a lot of rich people, and most of them think to make a real effort, a little i met that just to dissolve spree
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 04:08:36 AM
It is depends on what price you bought your bitcoin and what price you want to sell your bitcoin. The profit is depends on the market flows.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 07:25:28 PM
I have heard from many friends involved in the process of bitcoin trading that it is a profitable business if you know how to do this the right way. As for me i listen to experts and watch news. the situation is changing daily and we need to control the market

I think bitcoin gives us a good chance to earn money and can give us a lot of profit and bitcoin has reached a huge amount of money. And as I know bitcoin can make some businesses be successful
Yes you are right we can earn a good income from bitcoin and after that if we will start a business with that money especially in bitcoin field then we will get a more success. I favor the way you people like for bitcoin.
There are many cases where people have started their own businesses with the help of money they made from bitcoin and this is what we all should do. It is better to create job opportunities than seeking for one. There is a big problem these days and it is unemployment. Government all alone cannot put an end to this problem, we need to help it by giving people jobs. Only then this problem will be put to an end.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
May 31, 2018, 03:19:36 AM
Bitcoin business or industry success is one of the hottest topics in this modern world nowadays. I can say that because we all know that we are now leaving in this modern world which each and every person wants to make life easier. Then the bitcoin come which gives a lot of benefits to people and that benefits is the one that people in this modern world wants. People now a days want to go shopping online and pay online by the use of tools which bitcoin did. Also people want to book in hotels and even buy airplane tickets online by the use of tools and again by the use of bitcoin you now can. With this capabilities of bitcoin in unquestionably become successful.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
May 30, 2018, 07:58:16 PM
Despite the fact that China and Russia are trying to resist this topic, there is still the logic of financial and monetary processes. The world is moving forward, this form is a civilizational leap and there is no point in opposing it
These states that are avoiding bitcoin and rest of the crypto currencies are sooner or later going to surrender to the powers of crypto currencies and will understand that we need them in order to sit in the game of being most powerful. They are probably going to launch their own currencies which could be regulated by them in order to take tax from people. But it is not possible to resist crypto totally.
Activity: 182
May 30, 2018, 06:55:09 PM
Income from Bitcoin each person is different, there are many who get a few also get a little, depending on how we work. If you want to succeed in this bitcoin then you have to work hard, because Bitcoin work is the same with other jobs. The diligent, diligent, and hardworking would someday reap the rewards
Activity: 112
May 29, 2018, 06:53:49 PM
BTC market cap is over $16.2 billion. Clearly the BTC market is flourishing.
However, the success of independent businesses is very much dependent on the nature of the business itself. One company could be making a lot of profit while others could be running at losses. It all really depends on what the business is and what goods/services they are offering.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
May 30, 2018, 06:25:47 PM
I;m interested, since bitcoin isn't that much widespread yet, how are businesses (that are directed towards bitcoin only) doing? Is it paying off or is there some serious profit involved?
I think the result depends on us who live it, because who runs a business is us then that should be responsible for our success as well
Activity: 102
May 30, 2018, 05:58:06 PM
Thinking first what sort of business you need to set up tolerating bitcoin as installment to end up effective and you should have a major funding to have adequate supply to abstain from spending the bitcoin you got as installment so you can hold it and offer when the cost is high to twofold your benefit.
Very well said mate, we should have something that we can gain income other than bitcoin while waiting to increase its price value. Once we see that its price is rising then its now time to sell. That is one technique to have a successful business in bitcoin.
Activity: 490
May 30, 2018, 05:28:43 PM
Thinking first what sort of business you need to set up tolerating bitcoin as installment to end up effective and you should have a major funding to have adequate supply to abstain from spending the bitcoin you got as installment so you can hold it and offer when the cost is high to twofold your benefit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 05:22:45 PM
Its depends on how you handle your coins, i mean how you sell, buy, save, and invest. It you what to earn more money be wise and smart on all your decision in life. Be resourceful and and make your own strategy to earn more
Bitcoin dealing is a successful stuff in the crypto market and has been a spot of the great magnetic power to attract good money since the start. Though the start of the technology was not so good because it was not welcomed but it covered the journey slow and steady and won the crypto race. All the monetary economist talks positively about the profitability factor of Bitcoin but its success depends on the level of your understanding about the technology.
Yes bitcoin business is going to successful and that's why many people gets a lot of benefits and that's why they want to invest in this currency because people are know it will profitable for them in future, so i hope bitcoin will more improve and successful in future and people will never face difficulties.
Activity: 630
May 30, 2018, 05:10:25 PM
Its depends on how you handle your coins, i mean how you sell, buy, save, and invest. It you what to earn more money be wise and smart on all your decision in life. Be resourceful and and make your own strategy to earn more
Bitcoin dealing is a successful stuff in the crypto market and has been a spot of the great magnetic power to attract good money since the start. Though the start of the technology was not so good because it was not welcomed but it covered the journey slow and steady and won the crypto race. All the monetary economist talks positively about the profitability factor of Bitcoin but its success depends on the level of your understanding about the technology.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 01:08:58 PM
bitcoin has brought change to many people and it proves that bitcoin is a lucrative investment and becomes a business to gain success with huge profits even though it has big risks as well
it is like this. for those who are patient in bitcoin I think they also already feel what they have sacrificed here. they are part of a process for great results
Activity: 267
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 11:28:07 AM
I am sure that every investor that deals with the bitcoin can become successful if he knows the history of the bitcoin well to be able to analyze its dynamic and predict its moves in the future.
Activity: 149
May 29, 2018, 08:27:22 PM
bitcoin has brought change to many people and it proves that bitcoin is a lucrative investment and becomes a business to gain success with huge profits even though it has big risks as well

Yes i agree with you on that.Bitcoin is really give changes specially in money matters.If we really know how to manage BTC that would probably bring us to success way of living.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 29, 2018, 07:11:46 PM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
May 29, 2018, 06:50:35 PM
Im ny country we have many companies that provide profitable stewardship of your money you are willing to invest to them

For bitcoin very good to business like scheming. But very careful as they invest in because many scamers. Even good partner the bitcoin especially for business because you will see big here because of great profit. Many of the people who use the bitcoin for their business because it's really worth it  when your investing. But they should know the all stragedy of the bitcoin for proper as investing and safety not be scam.
Bitcoin is the profit making currency and it is not that hard to earn money using bitcoin, it all about need and if a person don’t need to accept the worth of bitcoin and not interested in bitcoin investment then all of the skills of them will go in vain, but for those who are interested in bitcoin and want to get profit from it bitcoin is business is blessing for us so I am bitcoin business man as I buy at low an d then hold it for long time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 29, 2018, 06:12:54 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin business will be a success if you have a huge capital. There will be a time were a company owner needs to hodl their coin for a long period of time and lack of capital can be a problem if bitcoin's price goes down. On the contrary, the company will increase its asset if bitcoin was on its peak. I always believe that anything related to bitcoin can generate income. I think business will be the same as well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 06:01:09 PM
I think that business is in trouble because not all the time you can earn profit using bitcoin because it might be profitable or more worst to that because of its volatility so its not good idea to use bitcoin as payment in any business.
Activity: 60
May 29, 2018, 05:56:18 PM
companies are sometimes able to make a nice extra income as they receive payments in large quantities, and they can also damage the exchange rate declines, where bitcoin is accepted as a form of payment, maybe it pays off but it will still depends on their products qualities.
Pages:
Jump to: