Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 116. (Read 306610 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Making Sense of Things
@pekv2 -- Good information, if you think about the nature of BTC, having a debit-card loaded with them sounds counter-intuitive to me.   Where are you going to spend it?  What financial institution is backing the account?  Who would connected the physical card to the wallet?  Doesn't make much sense.
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
We are offering a Debitcard loadable with Bitcoin (Bitcoin-Debit.com), we would like to get into the forum to be able to participate in the community.

Warning.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.931943
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Probably going with bit-pay or paysius, but I plan to add bitcoin as a payment option soon.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I buy any and all cell phone ever made including old ones for scrap and newer ones for reuse or refurbishing..

I also buy computer components for scrapping.

I have just found out about BTC this weekend so have not yet figured out how to go about monetizing my current business into the btc stream.

I am working on an online buy back program with a developer friend, so maybe he and I will set it up to pay with BTC as an option.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
I'm very experienced PHP and Java coder, and I've made own bitcoin faucet, and have to publish it here.
--Kasgel

Start by publishing it on the Newbies forum, then.
Activity: 42
I'm very experienced PHP and Java coder, and I've made own bitcoin faucet, and have to publish it here.
--Kasgel
Activity: 29
I'm working on a Android monitoring tool for miners. Currently it only supports cgminer, but phoenix is also started. My goal is a dashboard for my Android tablet and mobile alerts for my phone. I've attached a screenshot of the current version demoing several detected issues.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lwcoder-images/bitcoin-assistant/screenshot-2012-07-04-171421.png
Activity: 26
Hey, I just finished making this Bitcoin faucet-style site. Don't know if this counts as developer-y enough to warrant this kind of expedited whitelisting, but I'm certainly interested in pursuing other Bitcoin related projects in the future.

Either way, this is my fifth post, so I suppose I'll be automatically whitelisted shortly anyway?
Activity: 20
Didn't ever find time for these domains I parked...
I am trading some domains to raise some coinge to keep some of my domains. The registrar also accepts bitcoin!

Available for 1.1 BTC (cheaper than godaddy):

trade4co.in
card4co.in
convertbitco.in
4bitco.in
exchangeco.in
swapbitco.in
cards4co.in
cash4co.in
welovebitco.in

3 digit domain
Make an offer:

b1t .co.in
Activity: 8
My company is working on two bitcoin releated project.

both project are arduino based electronic devices for rig managment.

1st is Rig reseter - small box with ethernet and 4-8 lines for mainboard reset pins, it can remotly reset rigs with http api command

2nd is managed power distribution unit lcd display with power mettering, remotly switch certain ports

i want to share my concepts with comunity and see if someone is interested for such devices
Activity: 20
AwarenessForex will be launching shortly and will be introducing free and paid financial market  indicators and trading robots that "mine" fiat currency (mainly focused on forex speculation).  Two things that make AwarenessForex unique:

1) Transparent, proven methods of making profits.  I do not sell blackboxes where you have to hope that the system is profitable.

2) Purely price-action based.  Almost all other known indicators lag behind current market prices because they 'average' or smooth out prices.  The APAMI indicator never lags because it never averages any price.  It measures trends in a consistent.

3) I will be accepting bitcoins as a payment option.  

So that's at least 3 unique reasons.
Activity: 7
Young entrepreneurial DJ/Organiser looking for a relatively small investment of around 60BTC to obtain a music license within the UK to run a 'Pay Per Listen' 100% legal online radio request station.

I have a team of musicians and music technology graduates in waiting to assemble a fully online radio station taking requests in exchange for Bitcoins. Please note, you will be investing in your own knowledge of BTC transactions as we are all relatively inexperienced in moving the currency around quickly. However, my team are entirely capable to deal with all technicalities of broadcasting live on the net. I feel like this is a novel opportunity for an investor with an eclectic and cutting edge taste in music and culture. I also genuinely believe that if this venture is successful, it will be an extremely powerful inroad for BTC within young marketeers (is that really the right word?) of today.

I have considered operating this business model for a long time and even ran the radio station not-for-profit for a few months as a trial of viability, although I am lacking funds to fully kick-start the model the way it needs to be done.We are also willing to partner up with potential leads regarding advertising and further endorsement and development as well as the aforementioned BTC transactions.

If you're seriously interested and wish to discuss the terms of the investment or have any further questions please PM me or reply this thread. (obviously)

Regards, Ketamic33
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
My Business Bitronic Technologies now accepts bitcoins as a payment method. You can now https://www.bitronictech.net/domainchecker.php buy domain names with bitcoins, exchange bitcoins for webhosting and buy ssl certificates using bitcoins. We use a payment system known as WalletBit. Bitcoins are 100% Secure and anonynmous. You do not need a WalletBit account to make a purchase with us, you can simply use any bitcoin client. We do not charge any surcharge for purchasing a domain name with bitcoins. Bitcoins are an emerging economy and one we here at Bitronic Technologies have decided to be a part of. With the Austrian priciples behind the bitcoin system, it is sure to be a success.

Here at Bitronic Technologies we are fans of this peer-to-peer virtual currency. So we have added additional functionality to our site so that you can now register your domain names the same way you would expect to at any other domain name registrar, however the big difference of course is the fact we accept both conventional currencies and Bitcoins.

I am offering a special right now, free domain name with any annual hosting purchase.

If you guys have any ideas for the site, or comment, please get back to me here.

Regards,
Bryan
Bitronic Technologies
Activity: 17
I'm a visual artist, and a recent series I had in the Artomatic 2012 Gallery/event in Washington DC I now have available for purchase as fine art prints for BTC! I plan on offering all my future prints for BTC as well.

The best I can do right now is just through email, but it's a start, right?

Check it out!  http://xperi.me/ntal/archival-prints/

Grin

About the Stardust Nude series:
In this series, I combine majestic satellite images of star clusters, nebulae, and supernova remnants with my own photographic work in nudes and portraits.

Each image’s title includes a historic or mythological reference, which is fully described within the image’s description. Also in each description is information about the natural stellar phenomena featured in the image.
Activity: 1
Hello!

This account represents INCWebsites. INCWebsites is a projects intended to create jobs for web developers and the community through completing design contacts for small businesses.

Our initial hope is to find individuals well rounded in web technologies to fill spots in our leadership team. After accomplishing this, the leadership team as a whole will use the forums as a medium to select and hire "Project Team Leaders" and there design crews. Well our firm must accept payment for contracts in local currencies, we intend on paying our staff in Bitcoins.

If further explanation or a more in-depth business plan is required please PM me and I will update this post accordingly.

Activity: 22
Hi Bitcoiners,

This is the support account for Bitvisitor.com!

We're a new website that allows EVERYONE to get free Bitcoins for visiting websites! We offer instant payouts and a variety of interesting websites to visit!

If you have a Bitcoin website to advertise we offer a variety of unique features for you:

1) Pre-Qualified Visitors
All Bitvisitors are guaranteed to have a Bitcoin wallet and have some familiarity with using Bitcoin.

2) Captcha Verified
All Bitvisitors are captcha verified to ensure that you only receive human verified traffic.

3) Low cost/High Volume
1 BTC = 1000 visitors currently (subject to market rate)

Thanks for checking us out!
http://www.bitvisitor.com
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I operate a unique web directory offering a collaborative peer 2 peer web advertising service that provides small biz and website owners a new way to both earn money and get additional web traffic. I'm just starting to get it set up for accepting BTC. It has only been running for a few years (like BTC) and shares a lot of its principles such as decentralization, P2P, using alternatives to cash for payment etc.

Basically, in my approach I view "web traffic" as a form of currency and my site, in a manner of speaking, is 1) providing web advertising brokerage and/or banking between buyers and sellers 2) enabling web sites to sell/recycle the web traffic of our collaborative effort 3) enabling those same websites to recruit other sites to collaborate with us, help grow the service, establish a niche biz of their own in the lucrative web advertising field and secure long-term revenue from it.

Basically, I hope to enable websites to invest their web traffic into this idea as a type of venture capital. I believe it is the first of its kind that enables the public contributors of content to a website to share in the long-term fruit of their contributions. It is all too often that websites come along (like FaceBook, Twitter, MySpace etc) that build their success upon the contributions by their users only to have them later "go public" and reap the rewards of other's labor.

While the Internet has evolved, things like Pay Per Click that were once revolutionary are now common place and I see PPC as just a stepping stone and not the "perfect" solution. It is a great way for a web site owner to turn their website into "currency" but lacks any opportunity to for the long-term and, as a result, only the owners of Google reaped the long-term rewards. My system allows web master to do both short-term and long term investment of their web traffic. And for the web site with small amounts of traffic the current systems that will buy it offer such small payments to hardly make it worth the effort to sell the traffic. This system is effortless and adds a valuable product and feature to a website for free.

I look forward to adding and using BTC
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
I sell stuff and provide services for bitcoin.

I'm dreaming of BTC-related ventures as well; one is temporary tattoos sold in packs of your address QR-encoded, or hand stamps of the same, as long as either of them are legible to code readers scanning skin.

ETA: Oops, already exists, he just needs to accept BTC as payment: http://www.barcodeart.com/store/wearable/qr_button/index.html (scroll down a bit)
Activity: 6
I currently have a game that is pay to play, and I'm looking at accepting bitcoins as an experiment.  I'm moving slow, and not here to advertise the game, more to keep up on current developments in bitcoin.  I've also toyed with the idea of assisting in currency exchange, but I'm not sure I'm in a good place to do that yet.
Activity: 22
I'm developing a Bitcoin website, http://bitcoinarcade.com/
Jump to: