Author

Topic: Bitcoin Businesses and Developers, Let's Get Started! - page 118. (Read 306610 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
I would like to see someone start accepting bitcoins for magic cards
vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Only one verification is needed, but the moderators that watch this thread aren't always online...

We just wanted to be upfront about it and basically have a unanimous response. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Only one verification is needed, but the moderators that watch this thread aren't always online...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The PPT bond's creators have created a jointly managed PR account.  Please whitelist me.
BurtWagner/everyone else will be posting shortly to verify.

Verified.
Activity: 518
The PPT bond's creators have created a jointly managed PR account.  Please whitelist me.

Starfish waves. (and verifies)
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Verified
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

Verified.

Seconded.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire

Verified.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I am a small online business owner witting software http://www.kiltish.com/ and I do plan on adding BitCoins as a payment option for all of my software.
Activity: 47
New Bitcoin Exchange Website is coming out!

check us out : https://www.btctree.com
donator
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010
Parental Advisory Explicit Content
Hi fellow bitcoiners,

I have my own mining company.
It`s called ABM mining and is listed @ GLBSE.com.
Want a piece of the profit?
Buy a share https://glbse.com/asset/view/ABM.
ABM Mining Company Thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-abm-mining-company-78638

Greetz
sri
Activity: 4
Hi there, my company is Sub Rosa Industries.

We will be offering "cryptoservices" (VPNs initially) for Bitcoins.

My main activity on these forums will probably be advertising my services and discussing business-related bitcoin issues.
Activity: 17
I'm developing a website that will accept bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. It's far from finished yet, but I hope to have the beta (or alpha) up and running some time this summer Smiley
Activity: 6
I have since long time to build me own rig, I want to try first of all with one. With the advice of the community and the wisdom of the older bitcoin miner. Then if everything go well I am sure I would be able to invest dozen of thousand dollars$ in a project of major rig + in the bitcoin economy. I heard about many feature that bitcoin are offering now and they all seems realy interessing.

I also think Bitcoin will be a real revolution in the world economy. So I am ready for the futur and I hope for the best. I hope I could be whitelisted to be able to discuss more further with some real professional on this forum. I am sure in short time I will be the one helping the other, when the knowledge will come, I will share for sure. I love writing tutorial and I have an excellent working ethic.

Thanks you very much for reading.

Tom
Activity: 1
Company: Rebel Mining
Incoming project: Selling a large amount of hashing power
Other: We are also looking to invest in the users on this site.
Activity: 7
Hi,

I have developed a concept, there will bring bitcoins to common customers.
A normal bonus system for buying products at a hardware distributor will be paid out in bitcoins, and it will afterwards be possible for the customers to pay normal netshops with bitcoins thru this portal.
The bonus concept can of curse can used globally, but I will start using it in Denmark. For a start I estimate that it will bring $100.000 to $200.000 in bitcoins out among people who do not even know about bitcoins today, as I can see this alone will raise the value of bitcoins to about $5.5 from the current $5.1, when I have to buy the bitcoins on the marked. To live I could buy a lot of bitcoins to myself, and live of the raise in value  Roll Eyes , but that would require a huge seed capital.
To make this project a success, I need a sales person, and I need to spend most of my time to make documentation, updates, and other material to bring this concept out in the public.
When this bonus concept start running, a lot of bitcoins will be spread to thousands of people, and some of them will learn about bitcoins, and all of them will hold an amount of bitcoins, and the bitcoins will be acquired from the marked, and this will raise the value of bitcoins.

Contributions will make it possible to work on this instead of my regular job, and it will be reality faster.

If you are interested in brig this concept in action somewhere else, you are welcome to contact me.

support: 1DpYGBqErFCLfCX1X8EcW6qcdYCq68b6cR

BR, Casper

Bitcoin bonus concept, make bitcoins commonly used

Later I will write some more details about this concept, but for now I need it to stay in the darkness.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1016
Strength in numbers

I am a PGA professional who holds accounts with several golf manufacturers including Adams, Bridgestone, Callaway, Cleveland, Cobra, FootJoy, MacGregor, Nickent, Nike, Ping, TaylorMade, Titleist, Wilson, etc. I wish to offer golf clubs, bags, balls, apparel, and accessories to bitcoin users! These clubs are NOT KNOCKOFFS or Asian fakes like you can run into on eBay. These are drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you!

Anything that an individual can purchase in our golf shop can also be purchased with bitcoin online @ CryptoGolfer.com. The site is nearly complete. Currently accepting bitcoin via Bit-Pay's checkout service. Adding new clubs and accessories daily. If we don't have the golf related item you're looking for listed on our website, just send an email with your request to [email protected] and we can get it for you!

Promo's and discounts currently in the works. We are planning a SealsWithClubs.eu poker tournament! Winners not only receive bitcoin prizes but golf balls and accessory packages as well. Merchandise can also be purchased with Seal's chips for even greater discounts! Info on these and other promos are being added to the site shortly.

http://www.cryptogolfer.com/

I can vouch for this guy. You won't be disappointed.
Activity: 12
http://cryptogolfer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Logo_Official_Green.png

I am a PGA professional who holds accounts with several golf manufacturers including Adams, Bridgestone, Callaway, Cleveland, Cobra, FootJoy, MacGregor, Nickent, Nike, Ping, TaylorMade, Titleist, Wilson, etc. I wish to offer golf clubs, bags, balls, apparel, and accessories to bitcoin users! These clubs are NOT KNOCKOFFS or Asian fakes like you can run into on eBay. These are drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you!

Anything that an individual can purchase in our golf shop can also be purchased with bitcoin online @ CryptoGolfer.com. The site is nearly complete. Currently accepting bitcoin via Bit-Pay's checkout service. Adding new clubs and accessories daily. If we don't have the golf related item you're looking for listed on our website, just send an email with your request to [email protected] and we can get it for you!

Promo's and discounts currently in the works. We are planning a SealsWithClubs.eu poker tournament! Winners not only receive bitcoin prizes but golf balls and accessory packages as well. Merchandise can also be purchased with Seal's chips for even greater discounts! Info on these and other promos are being added to the site shortly.

http://www.cryptogolfer.com/
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I represent Enterpoint who manufactures a wide range of FPGA boards for a very wide range of traditional markets. However we get a large number of enquiries from Bitcoin miners and we here to answer any reasonable questions and queries on what we can do. We also want to highlight standard products that have been customised to fit Bitcoin mining requirements or even products we have specifically designed for the Bitcoin market.
Jump to: